Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Rotham City

Post  Triton on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 pm

not in a grotesque way i need my body for later

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 pm

Yea, He11ix, you kinda made an anvil come from the sky and make his blood, guts, and inside organs spew into the air in every which way. And I just noticed something... I tried to kill !?!. That makes me a hypocrite... Crap. But he's not your only character, and he never died, and he didn't kill himself, and he didn't say that he died, so... meh.. Let's just go back to posting for the actual story, 'kay?

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:39 pm

Its time
huh?
the heist?
oh yeah

Shadowfrost stands up and leaps off the building. He's thinking of the girl.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

about a second before he goes splat he shadowjumps

jeez you nearly got us killed. are you sure we should do this heist today?
yeah. lets go

he goes to the place out of town and prepares to attack with the full force of his icy powers

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:19 pm

Zak is waiting at the bank Shadowfrost plans to rob...but can Zak handle Shadowfrost by himself??

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNNNN...dun
Zak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 am

!?! is sitting on a couch INSIDE the vault, reading "How To Beat Memory Loss". He keeps forgetting the introduction and having to read it again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:49 am

Fauna continues walking to the airport. On the way there, she sees a shadowy figure on the ground, and the same guy that she saw on a motorcycle by the bank. She ignores all of it. (She thinks the shadow was probably a bird flying overhead, and the guy by the bank is just a guy) Fauna reaches the airport and buys tickets to France. She hesitates, though, and goes outside to think. The plane would take off in three days.

With all that has happened, is it really safe to be on a plane? !?! can kinda fly, if he goes up in the air like that... And he probably doesn't know what a plane is, so he'd probably destroy it. Then Adrenaline is dead, but... Anything can happen here. And Royal Pain would just love to crash a plane. And that Abyssal dude is probably still following me.

Fauna looks down at her tickets and goes back inside the airport, completely convinced that being on an airplane right now would kill her. She heads to the bank.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Royal Pain is sitting in a dark corner of the inside of the vault,as He11ix was

everytime he turned his head,Nat used her mom's old power(super-speed) to keep out of sight

no way he is getting away this time

OoC-heres how Royal Pain looks like-

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Zak senses Royal Pain's energy, along with an unknown life force. He decides to join them in the vault.

"Anybody home?" He notices !?! sitting on the couch.

"You there, what is your name? And where is..." He realizes Royal Pain is trying to hide so he tries to speak with her telepathically.

"What are you doing here?"
Zak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:12 pm

"Read the nametag, buddy." He points to his nametag that says !?!. "And you DON'T pronounce that." !?! reads keeps repeatedly reading the first page of How To Beat Memory Loss. He looks up at Zak. "Hi! When did you get here?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:17 pm

"I see...so what are you doing here?"
Zak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:09 pm

Fauna walks into the bank and sees the three in the vault. She sees the book !?! is reading and smirks. She joins them in the vault and nudges Zak in the side with her elbow.

"What's everybody doing in here?" she whispers. Fauna glances at !?!. "And what's he doing..?" She looks around and sees Royal Pain. Fauna jumps back slightly and flinches at the sight of her.

The evil lady... The one that likes to hurt people. Scary.

Fauna huddles in a corner and watches the three.

If they're hiding in here, then maybe I COULD go to France...

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Royal Pain runs in front of Zak,making him jump back

"im going to get the scumbag that has been robbing every bank in the city" she said in distaste

she sensed Fauna's cautions and smiled wryly
"i dont hurt anyone
im a hero,like all of u"

she glances at ?!?
"well....most of u" she corrected

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Fauna flinches again.

"But... Royal Pain..."

Fauna ignores it for now and sighs. "I'm just waiting for the bank to open," she says quietly. Fauna looks at !?! and sighs again. "And I feel like his guardian. Apperantly, I'm the only one that cares that he can't remember anything." Fauna watches !?! turn the page in the book. His face contorts into confusion, and he turns it back to the previous page. This happens five more times before Fauna loses interest and begins to doze.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:55 pm

After 762 readings of the first page, he finally manages to make it stick in his mind. "VICTORY! Now for page two." He turns it, and it's blank. "Darn it... maybe the first page will give me a clue as to why."

You probobly won't remember this sentence if you bought the book, so it is pointless to actually write anything else.

"...wait, what does that mean? I forget."

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Zak glares at Royal Pain. "Then we're here for the same reason...Just try to stay out of my way when i pound his face in."

He walks to the vault door and examines it. "This won't keep him out..."

Zak covers the door with a layer of light. "That should at least buy us some time"
Zak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:34 pm

"I don't know where I am or who you people are, but if we're trying to keep somone out, I can help." Muffled music is heard through the vault door. "It's the Dora The Explorer theme song. No one can get through that."

Meanwhile, every guard falls unconcious withing minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Fauna glances at !?! and raises an eyebrow. She then shrugs and turns to the other two, Royal Pain and Zak.

"If you guys are gonna start beating people up, I'mma go as soon as the one you're waiting for arrives.." She stays put for now and tries to stand the music heard from outside.

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Shadowfrost enters the bank walking calmly...unarmed. The guards are already unconcious

they dead?
no. they're just unconcious.
So...someone's here
well, that much is obvious isn't it? She's here...do you sense that shadow dude?
no...but there is this strange presence of void...very dangerous.
...there are probably others then.
should we continue?
why not?

He walks up to the vault door (which is closed right?) and freezes it solid. Then he goes to the ventalation and freezes that too. There is no air entering the vault...and its far too cold for a normal human to survive.

now lets see who can get out.
the girl can.
I know. Shadow, shield my mind, I'd rather not have her teleport to where I am.

He goes to the room directly above the vault and sits down to wait. He had sealed the building with ice, so he needn't worry about any mortals that would come.

-_-
What?
I'm bored
of course. But ice takes patience doesn't it?
yes
good now shut up and monitor that dangerous being from before

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:40 pm

!?! taps ShadowFrost on the shoulder. "Hi, want a cheeseburger?" He looks at him closely. "Wait a sec... I think I've seen you before..." ShadowFrost wanted posters are all over the walls. "I just can't put my finger on it..." A lightbulb appears over !?!'s head. "Now I remember. You're the bank robber guy. Well, I won't let you. If you steal the money, then I can't use my checks with little puppies on them." The lightbulb zaps ShadowFrost with a whopping 10,000 volts.

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Shadowfrost is stunned...but the electricity runs into the shadowy arm

your welcome...hey this tickles.

"What the f- I'm not here for money asshole!"

he pulls out his lazersword, and turns his shadowy arm into a shield

I hate being defensive.
doesn't matter. is this the dude who is void?
yes
-_- great

"get out of my way, and I won't touch any money here. How the hell did you get out of the vault?"

Back to top Go down

Post  barewood on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 pm

lol i wanna join.

WOW!!!! did you see that

there is something wrong, said the kon-fu panda

summon the panda airship, this going to be a long night

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:22 am

!?! shrugs. "I don't know... I really don't know how or why I do a lot of things. But if you aren't here for the money, then why are you here and why did you try and lock me in a... OOH, look, a penny!" !?! runs down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 am

shhhh..don't do anything that may attract that person again.
the item is here right frost?
yes
okay then...we just wait very, very quietly

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm

ShadowFrost felt a tap,but didnt see anything when he turned

when he turned back,he was looking at metalic green eyes

Royal Pain,in his face

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 pm

"DAMMIT! FROST!"

...sorry?

"Fine, I'll end this now!"

Shadowfrost lifted his lazer scimitar and focused ice into it. Then with his other hand he transformed it into a shadowy claw.

He was too quick...but before he touched her...shadowfrost froze...he couldn't move...and it wasn't her fault

Damn emotions...(humans, blech)

Shadowfrost stared at RoyalPain...how much he hated her...and how much he cared for her...how much pain in his life had been because of her...and how he had obtained his powers.

He lowered his weapons and feeding off his anger he summoned all the shadow in the room and teleported into the safe, for not but a minute...reached into a box with his shadow claw and pulled back a shinning oval machine.

then he opened a portal and disappeared. turning into Lloyd by the time he stepped out into a crowd

now they won't catch me...no one saw me change, the only one who has a chance is Her

OoC
YOU CANNOT HEAR SHADOW OR FROST! Get it? Got it? good

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next