Rotham City

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Re: Rotham City

Post  DracostheStrong on Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm

woah, when did I change? I haven't been a villain since I escaped the bank.

and I'm still right there Triton.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:07 pm

...you just said that you were in normal form, when a while ago you were ShadowFrost... sorry if I'm just confused.

And besides, he has acsess to cameras everywhere. And they can record as well as live veiwing.

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Hmmm...so you know everyonne's secret identity...hmmm

BiC
Lloyd was unable to leave, since he had already made a scene.
psst. Get their autographs...and run happily away!

"um...can I have all of your autographs?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Kaie glances at all of the superheroes/villains and back at ShadowFrost. (Who she thinks is an innocent citizen) Fero jumps away from Triton and on the innocent one's head. Kaie grins and then looks back at the superheroes. She waits for one of them to give their autographs first. For now, Fero nibbles on the innocent one's ear harmlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:42 pm

When Fero leapt onto Lloyd's head he felt scared

Can it tell I'm a villain? AND YOU TWO!?! Which one of you made me walk HERE! We just left! And I was told never to talk to HER again.
so this is the girl.
duh. It wasn't either of us. I actually believe we were all asleep at that time, meaning either there's a forth mind in here-
not likely right. Its hard enough to live with this idiot
Thanks -_-...or you were sleep walking
your leaning towards the second aren't you?
yes
very well.

He handed a piece of paper to Kaie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Kaie flinches at ShadowFrost's icy fingertips, but takes the paper. She pulls out a pen and scribbles her name on the paper, returning it to ShadowFrost afterwards with an impish smile. Although her smile is kind, her eyes are filled with suspicion of the icy fingers. She ignores it for now and watches as Fero winds around his neck. Fero makes a high-pitched whining sound. Kaie snickers and looks down at her feet. "He wants your attention," she whispers with a small laugh. Fero kinda chirps then and wheels around on to ShadowFrost's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Royal Pain raised an eyebrow

then her eyes narrowed and turned metalic green
her power shot at Lloyd's eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:17 pm

OoC
Nat what exactly is that power?

BiC
Incoming

I know

the power hit's Lloyd's eyes and Nat all of a sudden feels all of the sad memories Lloyd had from before the "incident" (note: the accident is what Lloyd calls the thing that gave him superpowers)

Lloyd reaches and pets Fero gently

be careful!
Why?
Your spitting out ice energy
OH!

"It sure is cold today ain't it? Sure wish I had grabbed my gloves."

The girl dressed royally knew he was lying...he'd never felt cold in his life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 pm

OoC-hypnosis

BiC-
Royal Pain stared at him,her eyes going back to its usual green

then she held her hand out for the pad and pen to write her signature,smiling warmly,pretending not to notice the events that happened before

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:08 pm

After recieving all the autographs Lloyd walked off trying to seem happy but unable to hide that he had sad ties to Royal pain to some of the heroes.

he went back to the beach.

Well I guess we can't play that song again
why not?
yes why?
because its obviously what the whistle registers as a song of longing...a song of lost love and it feels as if it needs to fix that.
that makes sense
not to me, I still don't know how it got magical qualities in the first place.
we should go get ready for tomorrow's heist rather than worry about a song.

Lloyd stared at the sky and fell asleep on the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Royal Pain,turned to Nat now,went to the dock and soaked her feet,those events still spinning in her head

instaid of him lost in his head and doing whatever she told him to do,she tapped into his emotions

Nat frowned
maybe it was an extention

she teleported home after a while

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Lord Abyssal is walking through the sewer when he hears someone following him. "HI!" Lord Abyssal turns around sharply and sees a strange person. He is wearing a dark green jacket.

Abyssal: Who are you?
!?!: I don't really know. Let me check.

He turns to the wall and a huge neon sign comes seemingly out of nowhere that says "!?!".

Abyssal: ...okay... um... how do you pronounce that?
!?!: You don't.
Abyssal: Uh...
!?!: Come on, be creative. Everyone says that.
Abyssal: How did you know where I was?
!?!: I was down at the station, and then it hit me.
Abyssal: What do you mean?
!?!: I was standing on the tracks, felt something smash into me, and then I fell down a pothole.
Abyssal: ...oh.
!?!: Well, I'm leaving now.

He falls into the sewer water and floats down the other way. Lord Abyssal just stands there. "That was weird..."

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Lloyd woke YET again

Damn. I can't sleep.

Why?
how can you be so unobservant?
whatcha insinuating?
he was dreaming of the girl and you couldn't realize that's why he'-

SHUT UP!

He stands and looks around...he could go with some food right now...lets see...he didn't want to go back into the city in case he ran into her again...

So he went past the dock...just barely catching a glimpse of the girl vanishing...to get to the boardwalk

Damn! Why was he being drawn to her?

He ordered a hotdog and sat...trying to figure a way to avoid running into the royal pain.

you could always kill her.
I thought we agreed that though I am going to take over the world there will be no senseless killing
it actually isn't senseless...she's causing you trouble, she's a hero, and your getting to close to feelings you long buried
easy for you to say, your heart is frozen solid

heh, no, I don't have a heart...I have your heart. Thus your heart is a shadowy piece of ice.
ha, thats a laugh. but no, I'm not killing anyone
Fine, your funeral.
get some sleep or we WILL fail tomorrow. Try the lair. it should be safe.
...very well

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:09 pm

!?!: I was down at the station, and then it hit me.
Abyssal: What do you mean?
!?!: I was standing on the tracks, felt something smash into me, and then I fell down a pothole.
Abyssal: ...oh.
I'm not sure why, but that seems to be funny to me every time I read it.
Kaie stares at where the innocent one used to be and where Royal Pain, the one she is now insanely afraid of, once stood. She turns to Triton for a mere second, shrugs, and walks off with Fero on her shoulders. Kaie ends up walking into the forest again, towards her house. This time, though, she runs into a lake. Fero jumps from her shoulders and into the lake, chirping again. Kaie (I keep saying Fauna instead of Kaie... Mehh!) smiles and sits down by the lake to watch her pet ferret. After a minute or so, she begins calling after Fero.
"It's time to go home. It's getting late..." Kaie reaches out for Fero. She eventually swims to shore and crawls up her arm. At that moment, the water beings to pulse. It ripples violently from the center out.
"That's not me," Kaie says slowly. The ripples are now repeated waves from the center of the lake. "Fero!" Kaie grabs Fero and jumps back as a wave comes crashing on to them. She stands back and watches the waves crash down, over and over again. She looks over her shoulder to see how far away from the city she is. While she's looking away, a huge wave comes towering down on to her.
"TRITON!" Kaie screams as another wave comes crashing down on her. Fero squirms from her grip and starts running away, in the direction of home.

Pshh... Can't trust anybody... That thing was right. Kaie gradually crawls out of wave distance from the lake, which continues to pulse and create multiple waves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Nat woke up early and headed to the dock again after a while,wearing her tiara clip,drowzy

hmph
why did i have to get a 5am call?
doesnt evil sleep anymore

she sighed and sat at the edge,rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand

ah,well,i can hit the bank early
do some survalence

her less-sleepy night started to get to her and her lids drooped
maybe a quick nap first...

she snoozed lightly before thinking anything else

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Triton leaving the scene of Siveon Corp walks to an alley by himself.

Suddenly Triton changes into Adrenaline

"Huh? What just happened? And why am I in control? Heheheheh this is gonna be a wild night!"

Adrenaline jumps really high on top of a bulding and rushes to the forest. He sees the cabin were Kaie brought him and he breaks in

"Anybody home!?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 pm

o_o That's not very nice...

Kaie wakes up on the forest floor, covered in moody water. She glances behind herself, remembering the lake. It's normal now. Kaie sighs gratefully and stands up. She feels something stir on her back and yelps, whirling around. Fero thumps down on the ground, staring up at her. Kaie sighs again and bends over to let Fero crawl up her arm. She heads home to her cabin now. Kaie clears some grass out of the way, and her cabin comes into view. Destroyed. She screams and bolts to the log cabin frantically. Kaie sorts through the debris and snapped wood, too paranoid to bear any tears. She begins trembling and looks up slightly. Kaie sees Adrenaline, standing on a pile of wood. She stands up and tackles him, basically snarling. Kaie pounds her fists on his chest and curses at him. Fero sits on a piece of wood a while away, staring in disbelief. Kaie slaps Adrenaline and scowls furiously.

"WHY!?" She grinds her teeth together and growls quietly to herself, then yanks Adrenaline up by his shirt at eye level. "If I ever see you again, it'll be worse," she breathes through her teeth. Kaie stands up, still holding Adrenaline by his shirt. She throws him on to another pile of wood, away from herself, and turns to comfort Fero.

I don't care if it is Adrenaline... He better stay the fuck away from me or I'll slaughter him. Kaie pets Fero absentmindedly and plots his death in her head silently.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Lord Abyssal walks out from behind a tree. "I told you. Did you beleive me? No, no you didn't. So ha." !?! slowly descends out of a tree and hangs there like a bat.

!?!: That wasn't nice.
Abyssal: Why are you following me?!?
!?!: Cuz'. By the way, who are you?
Abyssal: ...Lord Abyssal.
!?!: And I am?
Abyssal: Uh... *holds up paper that says !?!*
!?!: Oh yeah. And you are?
Abyssal: LEAVE, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!
!?!: Okay. Hi, who are you?
Abyssal: DIE!

Abyssal punches !?! in the face and he falls on the ground. !?! gets up, looks around as if lost, and walks the other way. Lord Abyssal slowly turns back to Fauna. "Now, as I was saying-"

!?!: Hi there, what's your name?
Abyssal: AGH!

Lord Abyssal chases !?! into the forest. !?! walks back to Fauna. "Hi, what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Me name isn't Fauna anymore... I tink I'mma change it back to Fauna, though, 'cuz I'm getting confused with it as well. So... from now on, I'm Fauna. Only my name changed. Everything else stays the same, though.

Fauna stares at Lord Abyssal and !?!. She turns to !?! and smiles impishly. Fauna bows slightly with her hands together and crossed over her chest, then looks at !?!.

"I'm Fauna... and I understand that you're !?!, right?" !?! nods.

"So what's your name?" !?! asks.

"...Are you okay?"

"I think. So what's your name?"

"..."

Fauna turns to Lord Abyssal. "And why are you following me? Nevertheless... I have a trust issue with people. Only it's reversed... I trust people more than I should, or trust people that I shouldn't. I trust you, for instants. And !?!. I really shouldn't, though. Now shoo, I need to rebuild my house." Fauna turns back to her house and begins holding pieces of wood to her face.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:39 pm

Thank you... it IS confusing.

Lord Abyssal chuckles to himself and walks away, knowing that he had destroyed a friendship that could have interfered with his plans. !?! stands there. "I have some questions. First, what's your name? And second, is there anyway I could help? First, what's your name? And second, is there anyway I could help? First, what's your name? And second, is there anyway I could help? First, what's your name? And second, is there anyway I could help?" Fauna realizes that he will be NO help. I'd strongly suggest just leaving him be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:48 pm

!?! is by far my favorite character in this topic right now. Razz He amuses me...

Fauna stares at !?! and then sighs, turning back to her work. He continues asking the two questions. Fauna decides to play the game.

!?!: First, what's your name? And second, is there anyway I could help?
Fauna: My name is Fauna, and I think I'm okay.
Fauna: .....

Fauna gets up and walks away, tired of the silly game.

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Lloyd wakes.

So today's the heist?
Yes. Now shhh.
Why?

Cause I sense her mind.
Who is he talking about?
That girl we saw TWICE last night
oh...now's your chance to kill her
and why would I do that?
because, she dumped you, right?
yes...and no. NOW SHUT UP!

He uses shadowjump to get out of his cave and onto the beach and saw the girl sleeping on the bank.

Good we can kill her now
No.
Then what?
We leave.
WHAT!?!

Lloyd walked into town and shadow jumped up the tallest building where he stood on a corner.

So, when's the heist today?
it depends entirely on which one of you two what to be my main helper.
ME ME!
Frost, we're going in at around 6. That way we can use the natural cold to use your abilities and then if it is necessary use Shadow

HEY! AM I INVISIBLE!?!
yes. Now shut up...her mind has gotten so much stronger since the last time we were with each other

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Adrenaline now atop a buliding is laughing while spitting out blood

"Heheh she sure is tough, I might have to kill her soon........Why am I still in control?"

Adrenaline jumps off the building and starts gliding around when he spots Lord Abyssal and !?!

"Hey Abyssal did you have something to do with this when you attacked me?

!?!:"Hi, whats your name and can i help you?"

"Im Adrenaline and no thanks."

"........."

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Abyssal left and !?! is with Melanie, saying the same thing again and again. So I don't get what you're talking about.

!?! forgets what he is doing and leaves. He goes through the forest until he finds the river bank. He falls in and lets himself float out to sea...

Lord Abyssal returns to his base, ever-so-proud of himself. He sits down at his computer and does a search on !?!... nothing shows up except a nuclear explosion, shocking news and other sentences that would end in !?!.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:33 pm

OOC: oh well then nvm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next