Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AV1 Viruses Will Be the Death Of Us All

+5
Triton
Slayer
Melanie
Scolor
He11ix
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AV1 Viruses Will Be the Death Of Us All Empty AV1 Viruses Will Be the Death Of Us All

Post  He11ix Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Well, Hades is out of commision. While I was in the RolePlaying section overnight, when I was asleep, a virus called AV1 snuck on and installed itself. We have Hades quarenteened. THEN, I used a different computer. AGAIN, ROLEPLAYING SECTION WHEN i WASN'T LOOKING, AV1 popped in and installed itself.

AV1 is a new virus, and no one knows what is does or how to kill it yet.

Moral Of The Story: AV1 is hanging out on RolePlaying Section, so beware...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

AV1 Viruses Will Be the Death Of Us All Empty Re: AV1 Viruses Will Be the Death Of Us All

Post  Scolor Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:50 pm

So what computer are u on now, and what does this virus do, delete, shut down, or set on fire? (Happened to me, one time)
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

AV1 Viruses Will Be the Death Of Us All Empty Re: AV1 Viruses Will Be the Death Of Us All

Post  He11ix Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:01 pm

A tiny tiny laptop.

2. We don't know. If we did, it would help a LOT. Supposedly it does whatever Anti Virus 360 does. We have no clue what that is.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:13 pm

This damned thing keeps popping up every now and then, and if I 'x' out of it, then the, "cancel" or "end" thing comes up. No 'x'. So I have to say End Now... And everything goes poof. That's what I had right before our computer crashed last time. The very looong last time. Viruses make me sad. Sad
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Who is "WE"
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:33 pm

My firefox just crashes that all before it can say anything.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Scolor: ?? o-o
When we got out computer fixed, every file was gone. Pictures, Word documents.. Everything. My dad just booted up the printer last night. I gotta see if the scanner works yet. But yea, viruses are EBIL!!!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 pm

What was he11ix was saying
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Well, I found out how to kill it. Problem is. it went Kamakazi and killed itself after inviting friends. The one on the second computer was programmed to die after a certian amount of time, and couldn't invite it's friends.

Score 1 for He11ix!

But Hades is now a popular McDonalds for viruses.

Score 3 for AntiVirus.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:28 pm

okay i aint touching RPG anymores here 0_0
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:57 pm

But Hades is now a popular McDonalds for viruses.
And to think that Zak said you acted older...
At first I thought I was getting closer to getting a laptop. Now I'm further away because my mom thinks I'm being pissy, and Zak is DEFINATELY not helping. But now I'm somewhat glad.. If there's a new virus and if it were to come across me laptop, Mom would NOT be happy... and take that as an opportunity to say that I didn't appreciate my laptop and take it away, keeping it for her own. Again, viruses are EVIL!!!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:44 pm

SOURCE OF VIRUS HAS BEEN FOUND! It's in the ads at the top of the screen! Zak, kill the ads, kill em!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:54 pm

I think he's in the shower. I'll inform him immediately. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:01 pm

*ties a blindfold around her eyes and boots Zak from the shower*

ill go research how i got rid of the ads on LE
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:09 pm

this will work sometimes...but make an annoucment zak and it will get rid of most video ads
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:35 pm

I asked him to get rid of the ads, and he didn't even know what they were. God..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:56 pm

you block bots. thats how you should be able to get rid of them
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 am

how did you find out where they were coming from?
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:34 pm

>_O I'll just tell Zak to read all of this and let him read it all. I hate being a messenger. It was okay until it lead to having a conference with my 6th grade teacher and about 6 other girls because of drama... I was only pulled into it 'cuz I was the messenger. ANYWAYS, back on topic.. (I'm feeling random, sorries) Zaky shall be informed shortly of this menacing problem.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Please get Zak to get rid of the ads soon. I've gotten 2 Web Sheild attempts already.

Just get the site off google.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:32 pm

I'll try telling him again...

Is that why you've been gone so long?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:41 pm

??? No, I've been here. Just haven't said much.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:42 pm

...Huh. Seems like you've been gone for a week. Weird...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I can assure you that I've been here. How else could Hollix be playing Twilly Punt Em' with Zorbak and Dracos?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:50 pm

o-O" Ooh, I forgot about that. Whoops.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next