Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The day we've all been waiting for is here

+2
Triton
Zak
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The day we've all been waiting for is here - Page 2 Empty Re: The day we've all been waiting for is here

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:54 pm

O.o
Put up with what?
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

The day we've all been waiting for is here - Page 2 Empty Re: The day we've all been waiting for is here

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:05 pm

Whoa... *Writes something in a notebook*

As far as I know, you guys got married, then, in the invasion, Zak confessed that it was all a fake. But the joke was on Zak, because everybody already knew. Myaha.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Maybe...i hope not tho Sad
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:44 am

Lucky you HAVE a phone.. -_-" Seems like I'm getting further and further from my laptop for no apparent reason. (And don't say I'm being pissy, because I'll say absolutely nothing and people start yelling at me or some crap) But we're off topic again...

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Nope, unless you call the hair i have impersonating Artix.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:16 pm

o-O" You don't have his hair...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum