Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Fools

3 posters

Go down

April Fools Empty April Fools

Post  Melanie Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Good. As long as you're in for my Friday the 13th surprises and the Giant April Fools Day... I'VE SAID TOO MUCH!

April Fools has rolled around...

And so has my science teacher's birthday. Rolling Eyes Happy birthday Mr. Stanley... (Meanie butt tricked us and said that we would have a test today... Suspect )
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

April Fools Empty Re: April Fools

Post  Triton Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:53 pm

weird it was my science teachers bday to anywayz i said to 18 ppl that there sandals were untied and 12 ppl fell for it XD
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Shocked Wtf? Their sandals? Razz

I tied my guy-friend's shoe laces together... Seriously, he had to use a paper clip to get 'em undone. It was friggin' hilarious. Then he told Zak that his shoes were untied, and Zaky fell for it. Twisted Evil

I remember in 4th grade, my best friend told me that she was losing her voice on April Fool's Day... I believed her, too. Sad LIAR!! Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:37 pm

lol everyone in my class .turned our desk around backwards

glad we did got us out of that stupid argument..
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:07 am

Wows. Razz

I didn't really do anything for April Fool's Day (I suck at pranks/jokes/tricks), but some of my classmates went into my science teacher's classroom and trashed it before school started. Razz I guess it was actually his Goddaughter and daughter; his Goddaughter is my partner in Reading/Language Arts... I had noo idea. Shocked

But yea... AND my dad said that he did some rather disturbing things. We know he didn't, though. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum