Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke Empty Silverbrooke

Post  Zak Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:17 pm

Alrighty, this is like the old Heroshire. There's the inn, small housing area, mansion, Big Tree (reserved for my character Evil or Very Mad ) and a market place for groceries and stuff.

Make your character in the character page and get started Very Happy

Hellix, if you can make a map i'd appreciate it. omg He11ix made a map. (those brown things on the right side are houses, the pic is big so it got cut off)

BTW, rules...

1. No godmodding

2. No spamming

3. No arguing about the Saga/Storyline

4. You must create a character page before you post

Silverbrooke Silverbrooke

Last edited by Zak on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Silverbrooke Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 pm

An elf boy walks into the town of Silverbrook after a long tiring trek. He looks at the large tree, the brook (its a creek...Silverbrook would only be called that if it was next to a brook), and the bar.

He thinks about where to go...and then goes to the bar and orders a beer made from the roots of the big tree.

He grabs the glass which immediately covers itself in frost
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:51 pm

A man with a grey badge on his jacket sits in the attic. He sees Dracos through a hole in the ceiling. He smiles and his badge spins and turns black. He flicks a tiny flame from his hand into Dracos's drink as he drinks, heating it up to near boiling point. Then the badge returns to grey, and he falls asleep.

Last edited by he11ix on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:56 pm

?

Dracos looks up and sees a crack and nothing else. He then breaths on the drink and it cools down...and then he moves.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:42 pm

Nat ghosts into town,barely making any sound
her wand and staff was shining in the sunlight

Nat smiled,glad that the sun hasent gone down,and went to the inn

something blue shined on her back,but it couldnt be made out from a distance
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Fira comes out of the shadows, wearing a black fox mask. she takes it off, and follows nat to the inn. "any news?" "no, none at all. it's making me worried..." "eh. to me, no news is either good news, or everyone has died." "thanks for comforting me..." Fira smiles impishly. "any time" the two continue to the inn.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:30 pm

A silent, gray ghost follows the two into the inn, the wind wrapping itself over the various buildings and geological formations so as to perfectly hide him.

"I see the two, Sir... Should I engage...?"

"Yes. Remember, they don't know who you are... And neither do you. You're an amnesiac, happy-going, traveller. Got it?"

"Yes, sir"

Walks up to the two girls.

"Hello, Ladies. Any chance you could tell me where I am? I woke up in the woods without a single memory, and wandered out this way. At the very least, what country is this?"

He gives an honest(looking) smile and awaits response.

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:59 am

Dracos walks out of the inn, looking back at the ceiling...not really paying attention to where he's going.

His exact thoughts were
This town probably only accepts me because they don't get any travellers

and then he collides with someone and falls down...also knocking over the person

He leaps to his feet and stares at the girl...and the other girl...and the guy that was next to them.

"Um...sorry. Here let me help you."

He holds out a hand for the girl to grab.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:26 am

He11ix cuts a hole in the attic wall towards Dracos, seeing the four outside the inn. He pulls out his communicator.

???: Did you locate the target?
He11ix: Affirmative. Suggested method of pursuit?
???: Continued observation of target for now.
He11ix: Got it. He11ix out.

He11ix continues to watch the four from the inn attic.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:27 am

Hey Zak, you asked for a map... Ta-da!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:12 pm

fira looks at Dracos, frowning a bit. she then smiles, more warmly than ever, and introduces herself. she then sits down, and engages in a conversation with him.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Fauna is sitting behind a rock, watching through the inn doors. She notices a small movement in the windows and narrows her eyes. Turning invisible, she stands up swiftly and silently, and walks toward the inn. Fauna stands behind the door and listens to the four's conversation, also listening through the walls, and into the attic. She hears movement now, and strains to hear more, but the sound is soon gone. She remains behind the door, no longer listening, but enjoys the company.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm

He11ix, sitting calmly while listening in on the four inside. He feels a chill up his spine. "Somebody knows." He stands up and runs to the opposite side of the inn attic. While he climbs out the window, he pulls out his communicator.

He11ix: Abort mission, I repeat abort mission. I've been discovered. Send transport immediantly.
???: I told you. An attic is not a great place to hide.
He11ix: JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE.

He11ix climbs on to the roof.

???: Fine. A hole should be on your right, on the ground.

He11ix jumps in, and escapes. "I'll be back..."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:57 am

Fauna stands to her feet quickly and runs silently outside of the inn, lunging to the roof. She grabs the edge of the inn roof, peering up at the shingles. She notices that nothing is there, and looks elsewhere. She still smells that same scent.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:05 am

fira notices something...she closes her eyes. <yes, there is something there. but what? or should it be who?> she looks around, then notices a slight imperfection in the air. <...invisibility. clever.> fira stands up. "excuse me." she walks out, then pokes the imperfection, which is moving aroung, seeming to be looking for something. it jumps, and the cloak falls off. "that was pretty good, but remember, i am a partial elf. Fira." she holds out her hand. "fauna." fauna cautiously shakes it. "now come in. you creeping around outside is giving me the creeps." the two enter the inn.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:22 am

Dracos stares at the remaining two people.

"Looks like its going to snow...you should probably go into the inn or you'll catch a cold."
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:34 am

I'd just like to say that, you cannot see me. The Wind is hiding me from ALL of your senses... Including sight.

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 pm

um...dragonking...your not invisible if the last thing you did was walk up to two girls and talk to them, waving and saying hi. Anyways, don't forget magic Twisted Evil
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Nat leans against a wall outside,seeing and feeling everything

her eyes suddenly flashed--the grey-green color flickering like a light bulb--and they narrow

she quickly walks into the inn,silent and ghost-like,something on her back glittering blue
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Fauna stands grinning, gazing at everyone, happy not to be hiding for once. She stays close to Fira, for she is the only one that she fully trusts. Fauna watches Nat slink silently into the inn. "What's that on your back?" she asks, shifting around on the floor. Fauna stares, a smile on her lips, at Nat, awating an answer.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:40 am

Fira smiles impishly. "theres only one way to find out..." she draws her sword, and pokes the blue thing...
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 am

Bartender-NO WEAPONS IN HERE! PUT IT UP OR GET OUT! a friend of mine owned an inn in Heroshire and it kept being destroyed by people fighting.

The snow outside starts to fall. From the door to the inn people could see Dracos laying on the ground staring at the heavens while a blanket of snow covered everything but his head...and then he fell asleep due to it becoming the first Night of Silverbrook(e).

OoC
the next day can start whenever you guys want...but remember there is night and day here
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm

DracostheStrong wrote:um...dragonking...your not invisible if the last thing you did was walk up to two girls and talk to them, waving and saying hi. Anyways, don't forget magic Twisted Evil

... I didn't say hi to them... I just walked up with my camo-power on and followed them... And I'm using magic to camo myself.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:18 pm

DragonKing... Oh, you kno wrote:
DracostheStrong wrote:um...dragonking...your not invisible if the last thing you did was walk up to two girls and talk to them, waving and saying hi. Anyways, don't forget magic Twisted Evil

... I didn't say hi to them... I just walked up with my camo-power on and followed them... And I'm using magic to camo myself.

Walks up to the two girls.

"Hello, Ladies. Any chance you could tell me where I am? I woke up in the woods without a single memory, and wandered out this way. At the very least, what country is this?"

He gives an honest(looking) smile and awaits response.

You did, did you?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:01 pm

... I don't remember writing that... But, whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next