Silverbrooke

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:45 am

Fauna notices that she hadn't recovered at all, and panics. She tries to twist around in Fira's grip, but remains limp.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhhh," she moans, looking at Fira. "It huuuurts..."

She glances around and sees He11ix behind the window, laughing. Popcorn most likely shoots up his nose, as he starts coughing suddenly, blowing his nose. He starts laughing again, though, sitting back in his chair.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:05 am

The chip floats into the air above the pedestal, surging with electricity. A mass of darkness begins to form around it. He11ix, safe behind his invincible window, is still laughing. "It said not to touch it! BUT YOU DID! That's a Dark Matter Chip! And Zander programmed it to KILL! I can't wait to see this." The darkness around the DMC continues to grow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:43 am

Fauna finally wiggles out of Fira's grip, popping from under the ground and back into the arena. She glances around frantically, staring at the growing shadows.

"IT SAID 'DO NOT TOUCH,' WHAT'D YOU THINK I WAS GONNA DO?!?!" she yells, running into the wall, away from the shadows. She lets out an ear-splitting cry of fury and crouches, snarling. She closes her eyes and whispers under her breath, "freakin' go, Fira. This dudn't look good." Her pupils get bigger and she tilts her head to the side, watching the shadows. Suddenly, and huge grin spreads across her face. She glances at He11ix, who is still laughing, and looks at the sky. About fifty lightning bolts come down and zap the window all at once, and a stream of hail the size He11ix's head pours down to hit the window, and only the window. She makes another fifty bolts hit the pedestal, and the chip. The chip is fried. The hail focuses on the chip now, shattering it to pieces. The darkness vanishes completely. Fauna looks at He11ix, a tiny smile on her lips.

"Was that good or what?" she asks, smirking now.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:48 am

"...oh well. At least we got to see the flaws in it. Now, what else needs testing..." He11ix puls out a cataloug and skims through it. "And could you quit it with the storm? The window is indestructible. Now let's see here..."

I'm making a robot next. So unless you can escape in 10 minutes, or by 12:00, I will send it out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 am

Shocked "That... That's just not nice." Fauna scurries and bashes through the door that leads to the indestructable window, tapping He11ix on the shoulder. "I stopped the storm, and I escaped, so... Can I go home now?"

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:03 pm

"Hm... no." He11ix presses an alarm, and all the lights go out.

"Be careful!"

Good luck, Christmas tree time for me. I'll be popping in and out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:10 pm

Fauna looks around, and then smirks. "Vampires can see in the dark, but," she jumps on He11ix's back, "I don't know the way out, so I'mma leave that up to you." She grins and pokes him on the head. "Hurries!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:17 pm

"Nah. I just think I'll self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." He11ix, who is apparantly another android version to distract Mel, explodes. Sending Fauna somewhere unknown in the base.

He11ix: Just follow the lights!
Zander: You killed em'!
He11ix: Oh, right.

The two start laughing menichaly over the loudspeaker.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:22 pm

Fauna thuds against the wall and sighs. She makes a ball of light in her hand to see better and starts running through the tunnels, following the two voices that she can hear. Eventually, she appears behind the door that they're both in. She taps the door. "Guysss? Lemme innn.." she whines, slumping against the door. "I no likes this game anymore.. It hurts."

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:39 pm

"Fine, you can leave."

10 Minutes later.

"Here's the door" He11ix opens it up, and a frozen wasteland is revealed.

Zander: By the way, we're in my alternate dimension. No way back to Silverbrook from here. Good luck!

The two slam and lock the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:50 pm

Fauna stares across the huge wasteland. She slowly starts to walk across the sand-like ground, her hands trembling.

"...Wait, He11ix, you made the portal... Can't you do that again?" she calls out, positive that they're spying on her. She makes it rain, and life starts to grow from under the sand. She closes her eyes tightly and focuses. After a minute or so, a tree, grass, and a few flowers are ripped from the sky. She keeps her eyes closed and buries all of the plants' roots under the sand, continuing the rain.

"Either you let me out, or this place is gonna be another pretty planet Earth."

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:04 pm

Zander: Oh no... FIRE IN THE HOLE!

A giant flame cannon comesout the side of the building, which incinerates all the new life. Then, an ice cannon refreezes everything.

Zander: No grass and stuff. This is where we're holding the annual snowball war!

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:19 pm

Fira comes back up in the waste land. "snowball fight...! Shocked that's IT!" Fira uses her small but powerful ice magic to lift up all of the snow, forming it into a massive snowball. she melts all of the snow, then refreezes it to form a giant ice block. she hurls the ice block at the ice cannon, destroying it, then melts the ice, and stores the water into her water pouch, putting the cap on it. "okay, fauna, let's show them some GREEN!" Fauna begins growing plants, and Fira creates a giant fireball, hurling it into the sky to create the sun. "how do you like THAT green? let us go, and we'll bring back your snow. Don't, and we'll make a new earth." She smiles. "you have until fauna manages to create life to eat all of this grass. happy choosing."

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:49 pm

The door opens up again, and the girls are pulled inside by mechanical tenticles. They are thrown back into the main lobby, where it is still pitch black darkness.

Meanwhile

He11ix: That's it, release the parasites. Hope they get a good lunch.
Zander: Done and done. I'll work on freezing everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Nat all but disapperes as she zooms off to the inn,her wings flapping against Dracos' side rapidly

then she flies through a window to an empty room and throws Dracos off gently

with a face,she jumped and flew out the window,catching Fira's and Fauna's scent

she all but growled when she caught Zander's and He11ix's

Nat then spotted Zander and,witha flashing light,became a teenage-sized blue and black dragon

with a loud --thunk-- she head-butted Zander and knocked him over

still a dragon,she growled menecingly

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:19 pm

...? "why's it so dark in here? fauna? are you there? ...okay, enough of this." fira creates a giant fireball,a nd sends it up to the ceiling of the room, allowing it to never burn out. "hmmm...fauna? are you there? FAUNA?" she looks around, and notices a black shadow moving towards her. "hmmm...not enough light." fira zooms the fireball closer to the shadows...then realizes the shadows aren't shadows at all. "...meep." she sinks into the REAL shadows, and looks aroung for anything in the light that looks fauna-shaped. finding nothing, she calls out softly. "fauna, fauna if you can hear me, follow my voice, and i'll bring you to safety." she waits, hidden deeply under the impenetrable tiles of the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:31 pm

Fira hears a girlish scream, coming above the tiles slightly to see Fauna on He11ix's back, biting the top of his head.

"Let us out!!" she cries, biting his head again. He11ix lets out another girl-like yelp. Fauna snickers quietly leaping off, but keeping her hand around his wrist so he can't run away.

"Gonna let us out?" she asks quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:37 pm

The cardboard cutout of Zander and He11ix activates the voice recoring. "Sorry, we are not in your dimension at the moment. If the reason you are looking for us is an emergency you must go over blinding deserts, go down exactly 723762876 leagues under the ocean, and save the dwarves from extinction. In other words, please leave us alone and take a number, hoping you didn't destroy the machine on the way in. If you did, it will explode in a moment." Boom. Nat is sent a few yards away.

Uh, He11ix is in a room far away and unreachable from where you are now unless you go through a everything you already did, and you're in the lobby. You can't be on my back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Nat growls again,getting up,then catches Fira's scent again

with a slight whimper,she followed it swiftly

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:57 pm

Fauna glances at the android He11ix and releases it's wrist, letting the explosion blow up in her face. "Owies... That's not nice," she mutters. "Fira, Nat, get out of here! It doesn't make sense for you guys to get caught up in all of this like I am. If you do find a way out, though, take me wiff you pwease..." Fauna shoots a tree through the ceiling of the building and lunges out, crouching on the roof to gaze around. She rips more nature and plants from the "outside world (Earth)" and replants them. She moves clouds over the sun and makes it rain again. She glances at Nat, walking off. Her wings flutter slightly, and Fauna looks back at the sky. A pure white cloud floats down, and Fauna leaps on it. The cloud carries her to the ocean.

"Hey, if this place is a wasteland, how come there's an ocean?" she asks under her breath, sure that they'd planted some device on her. The cloud disappears on her command as soon as she'd above the center of the ocean, and she drops into oblivion, ready to save the dwarfs.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:15 pm

he11ix and Zander are laughing hysterically.

He11ix: Oh my god, I can't beleive this! She's really going to do that stuff we said in the recording!
Zander: I have a droid with a camera following them to put online! This is hysterical.

They continue laughing.

He11ix: Okay, okay, that's enough. Let's let her go.
Zander: Oh fine. This was pretty fun. We should have intruders more often. Maybe "accidentally" leave the portal open during the big Frostval party. They'd be a riot.
He11ix: I'll keep that in mind. Maybe let the whole town come to the party. Well, let's let them go.

He11ix presses a button and the three girls are sent back to town.

Later...

He11ix and Zander are standing outside in the grass, the rain drizzling lightly.

He11ix: ...well, good luck with this.

He11ix goes through a portal back to the world of Silverbrooke, leaving Zander to clean everything up. Again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Fauna, standing the natural sunlight finally, sees He11ix. Her eyes widen, and she lets out a furious roar, tackling him. She jumps off and kicks him in the head once, not all that hard. "you guys're so mean!!" she cries, sitting back down in the grass and flicking him in the head repeatedly. "Freakin' lock me in a room, shoot me in the stomach with a laser gun, lock me in an arena, let my curiosity get the best of me and push the freakin' button which electrocuted the CRAP out of me, let androids blow me up, and then trick me into believing that I need to save some dwarfs, all the while laughing at me." Fauna leaps up suddenly, picks him up by his foot, and swings him around in a circle, letting go in time to where he's flung over the roof of the inn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:32 pm

Nat hears a distant roar and crash and speeds off in its direction

she sees Fauna beating the crap out of He11ix

"let me help with that" Nat says in her mind,growling

at the speed of light,she apperes on He11ix,clawing and snapping at him

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:33 pm

Fira comes back up out of the shadows, an amused smile on her face. "you know, i could have escaped this whole time, but i chose not to, cause i wanted to see what you guys would think of next." Fauna looks at her angrily. "YOU COULD HAVE ESCAPED, WITH ME, THIS WHOLE TIME!!!??? YOU SUCK, FIRA!" Fira looks at her sheepishly. "well, i thought it would be good training, and it WAS kinda funny..."
Fauna looks even angrier. She's progressed to sarcastic angry. "oh SURE, it's PERFECTLY FINE that you side with THE PEOPLE THAT COULD HAVE KILLED US. I TOTALLY understand...jerk." Fira took it the wrong way. "oh, well now that that's settled..." " Evil or Very Mad "

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Fauna pushes Nat gently but firmly away from He11ix, who is not gasping for oxygen and moaning in pain. "We don't wanna kill the source of our amusment," she says, grinning. She turns to Fira then, her eyes tinted a weird red color. Fauna places her hands on Fira's shoulders and starts shaking her like crazy. "I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. YOU. DID. THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screams, dropping her arms. "It's like everyone wants to make fun of me, jeeze," she mutters, turning around to glare at He11ix, who starts giggling a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum