Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 2 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Nat Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:06 pm

Nat looked at the 2 girls for a moment,mesuring their curious glances

she then grinned,showing milk-white and slightly sharp teeth,and shifted a bit

huge blue butterfly-type wings slowly spread from her back
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:27 pm

Fauna stands up immediately and gently touches the wings. Her face glows with both envy and admiration. After grinning at Nat and then at Fira, she lunges out in the snow and sits by Dracos, who still looks as if he's passed out cold. Fauna starts building a huge mound of snow and, after it has ground several feet high, carves a hole in the middle. She then curls up happily in her miniature igloo and watches Dracos, who remains asleep. She then looks at Nat, her wings, and then at Fira, whose back is turned to her. Fauna hums softly to herself until she, too, is asleep in her miniature igloo.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:33 pm

Nat grins wider at Fauna's amazement and spots Dracos in the snow

a sly look came into her eyes

she then suddenly jumped in the air and... disappered

half a minute later,she appeared in the air,torpidoing toward Dracos,her wings flapping at the speed of light

her head colided with his gut,both of them sinking deeper into the snow

Nat disappered again and appeared again quickly,her wings,dress,and hair covered in snow,laughing as Dracos jolted awake
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:57 pm

Fauna howled with laughter and made a snowball inside of her igloo. She tossed it into the air, and it hit Nat right on top of the head. Nat looked up, perplexed at first, but then noticed Fauna's laughter incresing. Fauna saw Dracos, still freaking out a little, and laughed harder. Finally, she left the miniature igloo, only to be greeted by a snowball right smack in the face by Nat. She laughed anyways, and beckoned Fira to join as Dracos continued to stare, wide-eyed, about.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Nat grinned toothly,her teeth ivory against the snow in her hair and she swooped down

she turned upside-down in mid air and scooped up some snow with the underside of her wings

still upside down,she formed lots of snowballs and put them at the tip of her wings

she flipped over

all the snowballs fell or were lobbed at Dracos,Fira,and Fauna

she laughed and swooped down and hid in the snowpile to avoid other snowballs
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Fauna called, "Centauri!!" and a grey and white wolf appeared in the snow. She pointed to the snow mound where Nat hid, and Centauri started to dig her up. Fauna stood ready to fire, and when Nat's head appeared from the snow, she did. Fauna laughed again and helps Nat from the snow. Scutum crawled from behind Fauna's back and sat perched on her shoulder. Fauna smiled at Nat, glancing at Dracos, messaging to ambush him. Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Nat answering grin turned sly again

she crouched low,her wings flattening

she moved so fast she was blurred-- suddenly,she was in front of Dracos and her wings with fluttering like a hummingbird's

Dracos was buried in snow that Nat's wings threw in his direction

Nat laughed,brushed the snow off of him,gave Fira,Fauna,and Dracos a parting smile,and ghosted into the inn
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Fauna smiled after Nat until she had disapeared into the inn. When her wings were out of sight, she bounded past Dracos and stood in the sunlight. Her skin sparkled in the sunlight. Fauna turned and threw a glance at Centauri, who sat in the snow behind Dracos. She smiled at the wolf and turned back to the sun. Scutum fluttered from her shoulder and to the edge if the inn's roof, snapping off an icesickle. He licked it repeatedly, watching Fauna with huge, curious eyes. Fauna used her nature-using magic and threw a snowball at Dracos. She laughed again and grinned at Fira, who began to walk out of the inn and into the snow.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 pm

"what the heck? (random joke I keep hearing) RACISTS!!!!!" =P

He looks at the snow and sees that the fight and runing and flapping and etc had messed up the natural blanket

"ugh"

He waves his hand and a scimitar appears...and then he takes the hilt and seperates it...he holds a chain in one hand (which is connected to a hook) and the hilt directly connected to the scimitar in the other.

He spins the hook close to the ground and the snow seems to fix itself.

then dracos burrows down in the snow again and falls asleep
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:22 pm

Fauna ambles over to Dracos, watching Nat out of the corner of her eye. She makes out the words, "ready?" with her lips, glancing at Dracos once more. Nat nods, and at the same time, they wail at Dracos with snowballs. He still seems not to notice, so Fauna uses her power to move the snow off of him, take a huge lump of snow off of where some of Nat's snowballs landed from earlier, and dump it on him. Dracos awakens now. Fauna high-fives Nat and lunges to the roof of the inn, petting Scutum and smiling at Centauri cheerfully.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:53 pm

-A cloaked figure is seen walking through the snow- *Cue suspenseful music*
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Fauna darts back over in the sunlight, turning around to face the inn. Centauri charges at her and knocks her from her feet, letting her plop down in the snow. Fauna giggles lightly and brushes her hands over the blanket of snow. Suddenly her head snaps up, and she is instantly hovering over the snow in the position of a piggy-back ride. "Zak!!" she cries, being flung into the air by the now visible paladin warrior. She un-buries herself from the snow and grins anyways at Zak.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:54 pm

fira turns a snowpile into a giant snowball (the few ice powers i have are oh-so satisfying!) and lobs it at everyone in sight. "take that!!" was that really necessary? Fira turns to look at arctis "yes, yes it was." Arctis smacks her head.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Fauna again un-buries herself from all of the snow and grins a Fira, happy that she had come out of the inn finally. Fauna starts to stand up, and again freezes. She glances at Zak, and then a Fira, finally bolting (practically teleporting) into the inn. In the same second, she appears again with all of her equiptment, the Lile Ice in hand. She glances at everyone-Fira, Zak, Dracos, and Nat-once and then takes off into the forest at the edge of Silverbrook.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Okay, forget everything I said about not being able to see me and stuff.

"So..."

James begins.

"What exactly are we s'pos-"

A loud ad sudden boom echoes from the far reaches of town.
Then an army of
these guys(About 3,000,000,000) come up through the wall. There are five of these guys scattered amongst the army. There is one of this guy at the very back.

"Hello, SILVERBROOKE! We have herd tales of heroes ammasing here- It appears the rumors were true! I now have the power to- to... *smiff, sniff* I smell Paladin. SkeleSoldiers! ATTACK!!!!!

Okay, now all of the SkeleSoldiers attack. A few of them randomly collapse after a little breeze come through, which is James attacking in camouflage mode. He's making his way towards one of the NecroMancers.

OK, now begin your reactions.

Last edited by DragonKing... Oh, you kno on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:51 pm

Fauna stands alarmed for a moment, but then notices Zak having the best time of his life and grins. She slices through one of the undead, or "these guys," and grins again. Fauna watches the others slicing through the undead. She then remembers what she has the ability to do. Fauna yanks fifty dead branches off of the ground with her magic and begins smashing them over the undeads' heads. She picks up small pieces of gravel from under the snow and lets them shower over the undead, making sure they don't hit anybody else.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:06 pm

fira does it the old fashioned way, putting on her mask and sinking into the shadows. from there, she send up spikes all over the army, and summons a crystal rain to attack them. she also forms a barrier around the army that they can't penetrate, but the heroes can.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Fauna glances at the sun, and then at her own hands. She watches Fira, who is grinning like a maniac, and then looks back down at her hands. She gazes at one undead figure and raises her palm so that it's facing it. She closes her eyes to focus, and in a few seconds, a blast of light shatters the undead. Fauna stares at her hand and then smiles, glancing at Fira again. She obsorbs light in her and gradually starts to glow. She lets the light flow to her hand and then raises her palm in the air. A giant ball of light sits on her palm. Fauna grins and then throws the light-bomb at the undead with both hands, raising herself off of the ground.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:49 pm

*Pulls off hood* "You guys are still crazy" Very Happy "I need a drink" *runs into the inn*

-Five minutes later-

"I lOvE YOu guYs...yOu gUYs are GReAT..AnD i'M...dRunK" *falls over*
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Zak... The Undead are attacking... I made them atack 'cuz I saw that you had made a post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:14 pm

"UnDeaD??!?!?!!!!!??!?!" *Grabs a bar stool and runs outside*
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:35 pm

He11ix finally makes his way back out into town, right behind the huge army. "Not here, not now. I have a job to do. These guys are in my way." He11ix's badge blackens. "I don't care what happens to anyone here, but my target is expected to be alive. I am getting paid." He11ix starts walking towards the guy in the back. "And no one gets in the way of that."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:54 pm

Fauna lunges into a leaveless tree in order to see everything that's going on. Her eyes follow He11lix curiously. She growls under her breath, still watching He11ix. Fauna glances at Zak, and then at Dracos. "Walking toward the guy in the back...?" she mutters under her breath, eyeing every guy in the battle. She finally lunges down from the tree, invisible. She follows He11ix in complete silence.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 pm

He11ix stops in his tracks. "I know you're there. Get away from me."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:54 pm

Fauna stops a few yards away from him. "What job do you have? If it's assassination, then I can't let you go any further..." Her eyes narrow, and the invisibility fades away. She readies light in her palms and icicles above He11ix's head.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next