Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 19 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:27 pm

"Erm... Aright, that makes sense. I'm gonna let you guys shoot eachothers brains out since I'm obviously just getting in the way, so..." Fauna leaps into a sprint and disappears into the forest.

Back with Lance, she kneels down by him and waits again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Oh, I thought you were talking about yourself. And when you ssaid it was Ether that had scars, I thought you meant from before at the base. Nevertheless, the scarring spell isn't in your profile, so it actually never happened. Besides, robots don't get scars anyway. And after reveiwing your profile, you didn't even do it right. And about the force feild. Ether was right smack in front of you, and so the force feild went around him too. I'm really sick and tired of getting into role playing arguements with you.

Ether gets really mad. "That's it, we're finding our own way." He fires the gun, and James is blasted through the wall and unconcious. He turns to the others. "We're walking." The other 3 shrug and start walking.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:44 pm

The 'scarring spell' isn't a scarring spell, it's the 'Sharp Tornado Burst'. It releases however many tornadoes that can cut things that James wishes. And I never put size requirements on the Wind Force Field, did I?

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Fauna hears the blast of the gun and their announcement, and in tempted to go. Instead, she remains by Lance. Her curiosity gets the best of her, though, and she stands up to go to the inn. She teleport-runs there and sees James in a pile of rubble. Fauna watches Haze walking, and grins to herself. She teleport-runs in front of them and starts walking backwards in order to face them all.

"Where ya goin'?" she asks, looking up and feeling like an idiot as soon as she asks. "Duh.. I remember now. But anyways, I can still help, if you'd like. My running is faster than your walking."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:49 pm

"Yeah, well we're tired of you picking us up. It hurts my back." The 4 continue walking.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:50 pm

while the others are bickering or whatever away,Nat goes on watching Lance

suddenly,Lance shivers and turns slightly pale,though his cheeks are still red

Nat feels a slight....blackness in his mind as she feels his forhead again
"the darkness is taking effect
it will take a shorter time till light,then he will be complealy heal"

Nat kept her hand on Lance's forhead,slightly cautious
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:53 pm

"*tsk* Oy... Got too engaged in discussion... Stupid middle-school debate team..."

James gets up and rubs his head, then pulls up his communications device.

"Tornado Prince to The Big Geek, come in."

"What is it, James?"

"I really hate these Code Names. Too flashy. Whatever, HaZE is looking for the Wind Gem. They are attempting to locate base... Thought I should let you know. I'm pursuing in flight. Prince, out."

Then, James jumps up and flies real high, but low enough to see them, and follows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:54 pm

Fauna mumbles to herself, "Hurts your back..? And walking like this won't hurt at all?" She looks up and then lunges into the air. Haze looks up and sees her jumping from cliff to cliff until she reaches the top. Fauna lunges back into the air and lands on a tree planted on the cliff. She lunges yet again and yanks a cloud toward her at the same time. Fauna lands on the cloud and floats slowly down to Haze.

"I can tame this one until Wolke is fixed. I like these little road trips, so can I please at least tag along, if you refuse my offer again?" she asks, patting her new cloud.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 pm

He11ix nods. Ether stops him. "Wait. I need to do something first." Ether fires a shot into the air, and James screaming is heard. Then a crash. "Okay, let's go."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm

"Yay!" Fauna pokes the cloud, and it expands. She waits until everyone is loaded up on the cloud and then bolts off.

"So... I might be able to catch Tornado Prince's scent and follow it to your destination. I can't remember the same of it 'cuz I'm that slow, but yea. Are you sure we're going the right way, though?" The cloud starts slinking slowly to the left while still charging ahead. Fauna grabs some of the fluff and steers it right again. "You really do have to train these things," she mutters.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:04 pm

First off, how'd he notice me? James can perfectly hide from all senses. Same to you, Fauna, he has the wind contain his scent. Second, He has an assassin's reflexes. Who's to say he didn't dodge it?

BIC: James dodges the bullet and lands silently on a tree. He then waits a few and the regains pursuit.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 pm

He11ix looks back, and turns back to Fauna with a look of terror on his face. "Yeah. We're going the right way. So hurry. Please. NOW." A big dark cloud is following them. Everyone looks back for a moment. The cloud has a mustache on now. Everyone shrugs, and they keep flying.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:10 pm

James looks at the cloud.

"Um... Okay... Clouds can grow mustaches... That's perfectly normal..."

He then goes into another cloud. Accidentaly(sp), it's Fauna's. This is where you capture him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Rememer, in He11ix's Character Profile, it said that he was able to sense when he was being chased. And as for me... Maybe that was a mistake, but I honestly don't believe that you can hide ALL the trail. Maybe you can, and I apologize for my typo-like thing.

Fauna stares at the cloud for a long moment, and their cloud jerks upward, starts swerving around, and weaves everywhere. Soon, the other cloud is lost. Fauna grins at Haze. "Good?" she asks, her tail wagging happily.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:13 pm

Ah, thx, hadn't seen that in He11ix's thing... But I'm still in ur cloud.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:18 pm

Ether reaches his hand in the cloud and pulls James out by the head, then ducttapes his moth shut, and his arms and legs so he can't use spells. "You. Distract the cloud. Bye." He throws him into the dark cloud. Inside, James hits a seemingly solid ground. Everything is covered in darkness. The only thing he can see is the dark creature. James can't move. Luckily, the creature is watching out of the cloud.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:18 pm

Nat,trying hard to ignore the others,continues to look after Lance

randomly,she is thinking "why the heck am i supposed to be stuck here watching a wolf while his own pack mate doesnt even watch him?!"

in the middle of that thinking,the darkness in Lance's head lifted and he seemed to stur a bit

Nat froze for a second,then leapt back on her feet,turned into a dragon,and screamed with her mind "FAUNA!!!"
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:21 pm

Um... Nat you posted twice... And He11ix... The Wind nation Castle is in another dimension. You just threw out your one chance of getting there without a business deal.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:27 pm

Ether sighs. "I HATE those mysterious voices in the sky that tell us what we can and can't do, especially that one! Good thing I tied a rope to him." Ether pulls on the rope, and James comes flying back. Ether puts the gun to his head again. "You know the drill. And this gun's set to Kill."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:31 pm

"M-HMhmhmmmmhmmmhhmhhhmhmh! Mmmhmm!"

James... says.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Ether rips off the duct tape on his mouth.

Meanwhile, back with Nat

Nat hears a horrible scream, like someone ripped duct tape off someone's face.

Back with Haze

"Now, take us there."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 pm

"What the Bloody Hell do you put on that tape? Omega glue? Geez... Fine, I will. But you owe us once you can build things again."

James shakes his hands and the rope gets sliced, along with his hands a little.

"Hm... Alright, Faunz, turn here. i'll take you to the Gate of The Seven Winds."

Also, He11ix? James is trained to withstand high levels of torture. Explain to me why you make him keep screaming like a little girl at small things, please.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:11 pm

EVERYONE feels extreme pain when they have duct tape ripped off their face. It's a proven fact. Even Superman would be hurt by it. Try it. (By the way, James has lost all chances of growing a mustache in the next week.)

They arrive at the Gate Of Seven Winds. "...what now?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:18 pm

James is 15... From the ones I've seen, not much chance of it anyway.

BIC:
"Now? Now is easy. I just..."

James does what kinda looks like a dance, manipulating the wind to follow his moves. Then, the gates open.

"Well, everybody... Here we are... The portal to the Wind's World..."

James jumps in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:06 am

Fauna nods, jumps off the cloud, and looks at Haze and James. She looks at her cloud and kneels down to say something to it. The cloud then nudges He11ix, and Fauna nods. "It's yours now. Use it as you wish," she says to Haze. "I need to get back to Lance and Nat. Nat is... screaming in my head as we speak." Fauna lunges into a run, disappearing from Haze and Jame's sight in a few seconds.

With Nat and Lance...

Fauna lunges into the clearing where Lance is. She pokes Nat in the should and tilts her head questioningly to the side. "What happened?" she asks frantically.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next