Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 20 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:49 am

My friend is 13, and actually, he has a bit of a mustache.

He11ix eyes the cloud, hungrily. "Mmmmmmm... Cloud Cotton Candy..." The cloud runs off in a panic.

Ether picks up James and carries him on his shoulder. "A hostage really helps get the point across. Now, where's the Wind Gem as you call it?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 am

The cloud bolts into the clearing where Fauna, Lance, and Nat are. It bumps into Fauna, knocking her over. Fauna sits up again and stares at the cloud. "What?" The cloud trembles, and eventually sinks to the ground. Fauna looks at it for a long moment. "He11ix?" she asks. The cloud starts shaking again. "He11ix." She grins and pets the cloud until it settles down. Lance sits up wearily, holding his head.

"....Where the crap am I?" he asks, his eyes closed. Fauna leaps to her feet and looks back and forth at Nat and Lance. "Lance?"

"...Fauna. Fill me in... What happened?"

"Shadowskythe put poison in their snowballs, I think."

"...Oh, that might've been bad. I kinda ate them."

"...Retard..."

"Hey, snowballs taste good."

"...Eh, oh well. It's good to see you talking again. Even if your words are kinda slurred together." Fauna grins at Lance and Nat, then sits on her cloud and waits until he can stand up.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:37 am

Zander gets tired of waiting for James to answer them. "That's it, we're following the scanner. At least he's a good hostage." The four start walking into the castle (James is being carried, not walking), no one daring to come near them. Ether blasts every sealed door to smithereens. Zander leads them towards the throne room.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:43 am

Fauna's attention is brought to Haze and James.

"Who's that?" Lance asks.

"You've met them before. It's Haze. They hosted the party--"

"THEY poisoned me?! I'm gonna--!!!"

"Noo! Shadowskythe did."

"Then I'll kill them."

"Have fun with that. I need to listen to what's going on..."

"What're they doing?"

"Getting 'things.'"

"I see..." Lance plops back down and falls asleep. Fauna looks at him in disbelief for a moment, and then listens to Haze and James.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:46 am

Ether uses James as a battering ram against the throne room doors. Zander taps him on the shoulder. "Can't you just blast it open?" Ether nods. He keeps using James as a battering ram. the throne doors blast open, and no one is inside. Zander walks up to the throne, which is covered in jewels and such. "Which one could it be..."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 am

Fauna keeps listening, flinching every time James hits the door. She sighs when it's finally open. "Nat? You can leave whenever you want. Lyra, Leaf, and Faint can watch Lance... It's just that you're the only one that knew how to cure him, but now he just has to recover fully... So... I'm gonna go spy on Haze."
Fauna hops on her cloud and bolts back to where Haze and James are. She floats in the hall and watches them inside the room from there. Not meaning to spy anymore, she creeps closer and watches them examine the throne.

"Why don't you just take the entire throne?" she suggests quietly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:59 am

"And where would we put it, exactly?" Zander goes back to scanning. "Found it." Zander yanks out a clear jewel. "Well, that's all of them. He11ix, after 5 long years, you got what you wanted." Zander puts the jewel in the bag and hands it to him. "Now, I've been dying to ask this for a long, long time. What on earth are they?" He11ix takes a deep breath like he's about to say something, then...
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................steals the cloud and escapes, leaving everyone else stranded.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Fauna grins as the cloud stays put inside the room.

"It's scared of you since you almost ate it, retard." Fauna shoves He11ix off of the cloud and grins. "It knows not to obey you." She snickers to herself and then looks at the cloud.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:04 pm

"Watch this. I'LL EAT YOU IF YOU DON'T GO." The cloud takes off at light speed.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Fauna runs over her possibilities quickly. Finally, she decides on one choice. She bolts out of there, holding a sword above her head so that nobody should try to mess with her, and chases He11ix. A few arrows are shot at her, one bouncing off of her leg. She catches up to He11ix quickly and basically jogs alongside the cloud. She pokes the cloud, and it turns slightly in her direction. It starts trembling again. Fauna glares at He11ix. "Stop saying that you'll eat my cloud..." She jumps on the cloud, which had expanded to make room. "Where're we going?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 pm

He11ix turns to Fauna. His eyes are glowing red. A spiral of darkness goes around himself, and the darkness creature's disguise is unveiled.

Meanwhile...

He11ix is tied up upside-down and muzzled somewhere deep underground, unsenseable to anyone.

Back With Fauna...

The creature gets off the cloud and flies even faster. His humanoid form turns to his titan monster form. It blasts through the Gate Of The Seven Winds and vanishes.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:37 pm

Fauna shrieks and stands up on her cloud, nearly jumping in the air. She reaches for her device and talks into it. "He11ix?!" There's a slight crackle, but nothing else. She then hears a deep voice, asking questions that she can't quite make out. Fauna grabs her cloud and climbs the nearest cliff, running away from the thing that she calls Hell. Once at the cliff, she talks into her device again. "HE11IX!!" She hears a muffled sound this time, and the deep voice returns.

"Who is it?" the deep voice asks. Fauna hears footsteps and stays quiet. She assumes that He11ix is imprisoned somewhere, and decides not to cause any further trouble...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 pm

???: I'll ask again, who is it?
He11ix: Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mm! Mm! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! (Translation: Help me! Please! ANYONE!)
???: You do?
He11ix: Mm Mmm! (Uh huh)
???: Oh my...
He11ix: MMM! (Yeah!)
???: Xan wants to leard to waltz? kk, thank's for the tip. *hangs up*
He11ix: ...

Fauna is jumped by a group of renegades. They throw her off the cliff, but keep the communicator. They crush it with their bare hands.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:02 pm

Fauna glares up at the renegades that are laughing at her from the cliff.

"Come down here and I'll crush you!" she screams, already climbing up the cliff. The renegades start to load they weapons, and Fauna teleport-climb/runs behind them. She shoves every single one of the renegades off of the cliff and then makes iceicles above each of their necks. "Goodbye," she mouthes with a hint of sadness in her eyes. She lets the iceicles drop, and she hears the screams of all the renegades. Fauna turns around and faces them again. "It's not enough to kill you, it's only enough to satisfy me," she calls. She kneels down by the device and examines the peices. "...I guess nobody's looking," she whispers to herself. With that, she peices together the device quickly. "I should have followed my destined career," she says under her breath. Fauna starts walking off, the renegade still screaming, and puts her mouth the device again. She stops and tilts it to her ear now, listening.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 pm

Zander, Ether, and Asaroth gather at the throne room window. Zander pulls out a remote. "It should be here by now. Time to turn off the cloaking device." Zander presses a button, and a huge airship fades into veiw by the window. A bridge folds out and smashes the window. "Get on guys, we're going hunting!" The three get on the airship. Zander goes to the wheel and steers it towards Fauna. "NOW who needs transport?" The airship starts flying towards the gate.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:11 pm

You guys post too much...
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:18 pm

Me and Mel get together on AQW and literally take turns posting! That's how we're the #1 and 2 posters in this forum. Me being #2.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Lol mwahahaha.

Seriously, He11ix gets done posting and tells me I'm up. I get done and tell him it's his turn. We literally take turns posting. Razz

Fauna lunges on the airship and scowls. "I'll grab another cloud during the ride," she mumbles, grinning. Fauna holds the device up to Zander, letting him listen to He11ix's muffled voice. "Are we gonna get him?" she asks, looking at the device now.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 pm

Everyone starts thinking.

10 Minutes Later...

"Oh fine." Zander pulls out his tracker and turns a dial. "Good thing he has his comunicator." Zander passes through the gate and turns west. "We should be there in a bit."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Fauna nods and starts running back and forth on the airship. After a while, she builds up enough momentum to lunge into the air. She lands on a cloud, which instantly starts to shake and bounce all over the place. Fauna holds on, steering it towards the ship gradually. The cloud shakes her off, and she falls on the ship in front of Aze. She grins sheepishly at them and the holds her head, glaring at the cloud. She jumps to her feet and mutters something under her breath, running to the other side of the ship afterwards. She starts calling for her cloud, and it's soon there in front of her. Fauna grins at Aze and pets her cloud, waiting for the time that they can get He11ix.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Zander lands the ship near a cliffside. "Okay he's right... here. Well, over 50 miles underground from here. Ether, if you would?" Ether climbs out and pulls out his cannon. He points it into the ground and fires. A gaping hole is made that goes down seemingly forever. "Jump."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:05 pm

Fauna gets ready to jump down first, but stops. "You first," she says, pointing to Zander. When he doesn't go, Fauna shoves him down. She then jumps down and lands on a rock in a cat-like crouch. Ether and Asaroth are left. Fauna looks around, finally noticing her cloud, which slowly creeps down. She grins and stands up.

"Are we gonna have to kill someone?" she asks randomly, looking at Zander.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:06 pm

OOC-.....
forum-itis Neutral

ugggh -_-

BIC-

Nat carries Lance out of the way on her back,staggering in the air at his weight,and settled him down not far from Fauna,but far from danger

"dont eat snowballs next time" she told him with a wink and bolted toward the town

once in town,she settled on the roof,her now matalic green eyes watching the events below wearingly
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Fauna's extremely far away from Silverbrook. Razz And yes... Forum-itis. Very Happy

Faint, Leaf, and Lyra run over to where Nat left Lance. Lyra smiles at Nat, then turns back to Lance.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:14 pm

"No. Just cause someone a lot of pain." Zander lifts up He11ix, completely covered in duct tape. "The ripping of the tape will really hurt." Zander rips off the tape in one tug.

Meanwhile, in a galaxy far, far away...

Luke Skywalker hears a horrible scream, like someone having duct tape ripped off their entire body. Even Darth Vader pauses to listen.

Back To Haze and Fauna...

He11ix is completely red all over from the pain. "I WILL GET YOU FOR THAT." Zander pulls out a notebook, and adds a notch next to the other 17. Everyone goes back to the cloud and float up the hole.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next