Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 3 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Zak Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:52 pm

*Notices huge army of undead and immeadiately sobers up*

"YAYYYYYYYYY" *Wields axe and starts to hack away at undead*
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:55 pm

James and Zak meet up about halfway to the First NecroMancer.

"Hey... You're a Paladin. I can manipulate the wind in ways to help you-Hold on-"

*HACK, HACK, STAB, SLASH, SPLOOOOOOSH, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"-In ways to help you kill Undead faster if you'll help me get to that Necro over there. (AND you should also respond to DragonKing's PMs Very Happy )"

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:56 pm

"Y'know when you eat something really good, and you saver it... And then you're sad when it's all gone? I think that's how it is with Zak and undead," Fauna says, grinning. She continues to watch He11ix out of the corner of her eye.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:14 am

Dracos wakes up...somehow unscathed

*Big yawn

"eh? what the heck? Hey you. Yes you, the tall skinny, whats going on here?"

*the undead tries to eat his brain

"uh...ooookay."

*Dracos lifts his hand and his scimitar appears...then shatters and the crystals shoot off at hundreds and thousands of the skeles...directly where the neck connects the skull

"now your all headless...still gonna fight?"

*Dracos reforms his sword and goes to the bar and sits down, letting undead run up to him, while he's seated

"so, tired...hey you butterfly girl...I don't think I've introduced myself, I'm Dracos. Pleased to meet you, the bartender says this weekend is your birthday, gratz"
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:42 am

"I'm thirsty..." *Uses Sword Storm and wipes out all the necromancers. Then Makes a couple bombs out of light and throws them into the crowd of undead*

"I'll be in the bar if you need me"
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:48 am

Fira slumps her shoulders, looking at zak. "wow...I think that's the first time zak ever stopped slaying undead...the WORLD MUST BE COMING TO AN END!!!!AUGGH!!1! oh wait... he's just thirsty. well...okay then. that makes sense."
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:03 am

Melanie, Dracos...you people are insane. I couldn't do anything because... well, you were posting around midnight. And I remember quite clearly that you aren't THAT many time zones away.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:52 am

Zak wrote:"I'm thirsty..." *Uses Sword Storm and wipes out all the necromancers. Then Makes a couple bombs out of light and throws them into the crowd of undead*

"I'll be in the bar if you need me"

Zak... The NecroMancers aren't that weak... They're like 3 Noxuses out together each.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:28 pm

Fauna remains behind He11ix, the iceicles and light still at hand. She watches Zak start chugging down beer and sighs. "Drunken..." she mutters. She continues to watch He11ix.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:01 pm

Nat turns toward Dracos and raises an eyebrow

"butterfly girl?"she asked skepticly

she then flapped her wings back and forth,one of her wings brushing against Dracos' cheek

the scales on her wings glittered as the sun hit the flapping movements

she then grinned,hopped off her stool,and said "im Nat,sorceress and half dragon shape-shifter"

her wings fluttered as she looked outside
she saw Zak,Fauna,and Fira,and her smile widaned

she ghosted outside to join them

before she went out the door,she wirled and swiftly flicked her arm out like throwing a baseball

a snowball hit Dracos square in the face

Nat grinned and ducked out the door quickly
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Fauna, still lingering behind He11ix, snickered and watched Nat. Zak spun around, a beer in hand, aimlessly. Fira annihilated undead after undead, and Dracos started chasing Nat, who ran into the crowd of undead to get out of his sight. Fauna laughed under her breath, but still watched He11ix, along with the others.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:47 pm

"... I waited very patiently for you to leave. I have no choice but to do it by force." He11ix runs up to the big guy and hovers up to his head. He lands dead center on top of his skull, and stomps on it. "Hey, turn around you big oaf!" The big undead guy turns around, and sees Fauna in plain sight. The Big Guy charges at her, with He11ix riding on top of the head. He11ix has a furious look in his eye. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN, YOU LITTLE PEST!"

Last edited by he11ix on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Fauna watches, her eyes bugging out. "Thought he had to kill someone," she mumbles to herself. She continues watching He11ix ride the giant undead until something clubs her upside the head, making her pass out.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:24 pm

he11ix wrote:"... I waited very patiently for you to leave. I have no choice but to do it by force." He11ix runs up to the big guy and hovers up to his head. He lands dead center on top of his skull, and stomps on it. "Hey, turn around you big oaf!" The big undead guy turns around, and sees Fira in plain sight. The Big Guy charges at her, with He11ix riding on top of the head. He11ix has a furious look in his eye. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN, YOU LITTLE PEST!"

There're no giant skeleSoldiers.Only the 3 types of UnDead I posted pics of. So, unless you summoned him... Which it doesn't say you did... He doesn't exist. And they only listen to the five Necromancers, who only listen to the guy at the back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 am

OOc- i think he means the guy at the back...

Bic- "ugh... this'll take days if we don't hurry..." she sinks into the shadows again, and brings up more spikes, placed at strategic points in the army...he11ix runs over the place where she was, not harming her...the spikes grew strange tops, looking kind of like mushrooms...Fira comes back up, and runs toward the first mushpike, jumping onto the top and landing, hard. the mushpike's stem collapses, making the top crash into the ground, creating a large shockwave, tossing up a bunch of undead. fira launches herself into the air, sending shadow crystals up, puncturing all of the undead in the air. "there we go..." fira lands, and makes her way to the next spike.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:42 am

DragonKing... Oh, you kno wrote:
he11ix wrote:"... I waited very patiently for you to leave. I have no choice but to do it by force." He11ix runs up to the big guy and hovers up to his head. He lands dead center on top of his skull, and stomps on it. "Hey, turn around you big oaf!" The big undead guy turns around, and sees Fauna in plain sight. The Big Guy charges at her, with He11ix riding on top of the head. He11ix has a furious look in his eye. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN, YOU LITTLE PEST!"

There're no giant skeleSoldiers.Only the 3 types of UnDead I posted pics of. So, unless you summoned him... Which it doesn't say you did... He doesn't exist. And they only listen to the five Necromancers, who only listen to the guy at the back.

Yeah, I was talking about the guy in the back. Have you been listening? I said it at least 3 times so far. Oh yeah, by the way, I made a spelling mistake. I meant Fauna, not Fira. Sorry.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:43 pm

Nat wrote:Nat turns toward Dracos and raises an eyebrow

"butterfly girl?"she asked skepticly

she then flapped her wings back and forth,one of her wings brushing against Dracos' cheek

the scales on her wings glittered as the sun hit the flapping movements

she then grinned,hopped off her stool,and said "im Nat,sorceress and half dragon shape-shifter"

her wings fluttered as she looked outside
she saw Zak,Fauna,and Fira,and her smile widaned

she ghosted outside to join them

before she went out the door,she wirled and swiftly flicked her arm out like throwing a baseball

a snowball hit Dracos square in the face

Nat grinned and ducked out the door quickly

"HEY! NOT COOL...and yet...cool."

Dracos smirks a bit then turns and evicerates a couple undead
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:51 pm

-Zak is...well he's drunk...even drunker then last time that means he's the quiet drunk-

"dupid undead tryin ta kill everthing...oooh i know i can kill them all at the same time

*Walks into crowd of undead and starts to glow* (undead are uber confused)

Silverbrooke - Page 3 Explosion-slice_26 Armageddon attack Razz

-Zak passes out, whether its because he's drunk or because he's tired from AA nobody will ever know-
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:54 pm

Fauna crawls up on a rock she dragged over and holds her head wearily. She eyes Zak on the ground and sighs. Drunk. Again. She then spies He11ix, still on the undead guy's head. Her eyes widen again, and she looks up at the sky after staring for a couple of seconds. After gazing at the sky for a minute or so, she bends her head down again to grin viciously at the undead dude. She teleport-runs to him, yanks He11ix off of his head, and, in the same second, a lightning bolt zaps the undead dude into ashes. Fauna teleport-runs back to her rock after setting He11ix down by the drunken, passed out Zak. She smiles like a crazy, whacked-out creature. "I likes that," she says happily, looking down at the hair that droops over her shoulders.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:41 am

fira stops, looking confused, then shakes her head, and smashes down the next mushpike. she kills the rest of the stragglers, then sinks into the shadows and lowers the mushpikes. "that was easy."
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:31 am

Dracos was blasted backwards by the armageddon attack

"watch it Zak!"

then he realizes Zak is asleep. So he goes and kicks the tree that hangs over zak. Snow falls burying Zak.

"I rule."

Then he calmly walks back to the bar since the war is obviously over.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:51 am

He11ix gets up and looks at Fira. "I... oh, forget it. I have bigger fish to fry." He11ix walks over to a snowbank on the side of the inn. After moving some snow, he pulls out a poor, sick, cold, baby dragon. "You people are insane. I was just finding a lost baby dragon, and you try and stop that. Sick. Just sick. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to return this to it's mother for my reward." He11ix walks out to the edge of the forest. "SICK!". He11ix walks behind a tree, and vanishes.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:53 am

he11ix wrote:
he11ix wrote:"... I waited very patiently for you to leave. I have no choice but to do it by force." He11ix runs up to the big guy and hovers up to his head. He lands dead center on top of his skull, and stomps on it. "Hey, turn around you big oaf!" The big undead guy turns around, and sees Fauna in plain sight. The Big Guy charges at her, with He11ix riding on top of the head. He11ix has a furious look in his eye. "YOU'RE GOING DOWN, YOU LITTLE PEST!"

Yeah, I was talking about the guy in the back. Have you been listening? I said it at least 3 times so far. Oh yeah, by the way, I made a spelling mistake. I meant Fauna, not Fira. Sorry.

... He's the LEADER. The most powerful. If you try to control him, you end up one of his SkeleSoldiers. If you ride on his back, you won't even have an after-after-after-after-after-after-life. People wouldn't even be able to resurrect you. And if you gave him an order, it would be worse. I'm not trying to be all "NAHANANANANANAAN!" on you, but these creations serve a purpose and have these powers.

And also... There were 3 MILLION SkeleSoldiers, 5 SuperPowerful Necromancers, and one almost godly UnDead. I don't think they're defeated quite yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:56 am

he11ix wrote:

... He's the LEADER. The most powerful. If you try to control him, you end up one of his SkeleSoldiers. If you ride on his back, you won't even have an after-after-after-after-after-after-life. People wouldn't even be able to resurrect you. And if you gave him an order, it would be worse. I'm not trying to be all "NAHANANANANANAAN!" on you, but these creations serve a purpose and have these powers.

All I did was make him mad and made him see Fauna. And I was floating above his head so he wouldn't see me. Yell at Fauna, she zapped your big guy to oblivion. He's dead, get over it.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:03 pm

He's almost a god! Uhh, fine whatever.

Back in Roleplaying:

The ashes of the big Undead guy suddenly start to move. They shift, and he reforms. Then his armor and weapons shift into more powerful, more indestructible armor. His wrist claws seperate(sp) into 3, bigger claws. His muscle expands and his skin further detiriorates(sp).

You all... Are... DEAAAAAAAAAAD!!! I'm going to kill you all, bring you back to life, kill you again, do it seven more times, and then make you part of my eternal army FOREVER!!!

James comes and slashes him, then gets punched into a wall, also having three stab marks(POSSIBLY FATAL INJURY!!!

react.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next