Silverbrooke

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Fauna's eyes bulge. "Yea, we're being watched. By Haze." Fauna glances at Leaf, who's eyes are equally as wide. "Get everyone in the very back of the cave, and make sure they're save," Fauna adds, and Leaf nods. He starts barking orders at everyone, and they simply run away, further into the cave. Fauna lunges down at Loklodfir and rips off one of his guns. She starts shooting at him while he shoots at her. Soon, Loklodfir explodes and Fauna falls to her knees, curling up into a ball. She groans in agony and sighs.

"I... Hate... Killing... Things..."

A couple minutes later, she stands back up. Fauna proceeds in ripping Loklodfir to shreds and pieces.

"EAT IT, HAZE!!!" she screams, throwing Loklodfir's torn up bits into the sky. "LEAVE US ALOOOONE!!!" she yells at the sky, hoping that they're still watching. She then pauses and smiles to herself, real goofy. "I've losing my mind," she mutters, grinning. "Coincidence... Haze isn't trying to kill us. We're okay..." Fauna smiles and climbs back into the cave after setting Loklodfir's remains on fire.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:44 pm

He11ix: ...
Zander: ...
He11ix: Indestructable robot, eh?
Zander: Don't rub it in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Fauna waits. "They're probably sending more," she says, walking up to Leaf. He looks horrified still, but smiles impishly. "That Haze thing scares me," he mutters, looking down. Fauna snickers. "Just rip their heads off and you'll be okay. I gotta keep watch in case they send anything else. I find it amusing that they're too scared to send their own self. I highly doubt that I've ever seen a real member of Haze. You're scared of 'em, but they're scared of us. If they weren't, then they'd come down themselves instead of sending an android or dummy." Fauna grins when Leaf nods. The dragons continue to stare at eachother curiously with gigantic, cute eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Zak puts the eggie down and the little creature breaks four more holes in the egg. One for each arm and one for each leg. He then walks over to Einstein and huggies him. "Psee"
Zak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Someone taps Fauna on the shoulder. "You were saying?" Zander kicks Fauna hard in the side.

NOT an android.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak on Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Zak senses Zander and grins "Rematch" And he teleports to Fauna.

"YO ZANDER!" Zander turns to see Zak charging at him, sword drawn and a bunch of light swords following close behind.
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Zander blasts Zak with the Nuke Beam. Zak is sent flying across the planet for 2 hours. First he met Kangaroo Jack, got Chinese take-out, learned the TRUTH about canadian bacon, and nearly took Sarah Palin's head off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 pm

Fauna is laying on the ground, holding her side. Although she's in incredible pain, a small smile forms at the tip of her lips. She leaps to her feet and charges at Zander. Fauna stops directly in front of him and tilts her head to the side. "I didn't think my lure would work," she says, smiling. "But now that it did, I must ask this: Why is it only you, and why not the rest of Haze?" Fauna stands without any sign of being defensive, or offensive. Her posture shows no sign of getting ready to attack, or being ready to block an attack. She simply stands there, awaiting an answer from her former enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 pm

"Asaroth is still in incredible despair, Ether is recharging, and He11ix, well..." Zander pulls out a weird gadget thing. It transforms into a sword. "He just chose to stay." Zander runs towards Fauna with the sword drawn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Fauna leaps to the side, dodging Zander's attack. Now she's both offensive, and defensive. "It never seemed like Asaroth should be with Haze. And why's Ether recharging? I never saw him in the invasion of Silverbrooke. Also, He11ix must still be scared. But I've come up with a new question: Why did you come? Surely you had something better to do, unless your rage got the best of you." Fauna leaps into the air as Zander comes at her again. She lands on his shoulders and covers his eyes with her hands. "One more question: What did I bury? I would have noticed if He11ix clawed his way out of the ground."

Rain's voice sounds in Fauna's head. Ask why He11ix's eyes turned color. Fauna tilts her head to the side, confused.

"...And, why'd He11ix's eyes turn color?" she asks, jumping off of Zander's shoulders now and uncovering his eyes. She draws her own sword, and lets tiny blades of ice hover above her, aimed at Zander, ready to draw blood.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:33 pm

"1. I'm not scared. 2. I'm dead." He11ix knocks out Fauna.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:49 pm

Fauna falls, unconscious, on the hard ground. Only her thoughts sound throughout her head.

He11ix is dead? When did that happen? The ceiling... I was sure that that was an android. Or a dummy. That's impossible... And now he's a ghost? Like Asaroth?

An unknown time later...

Fauna sits up, holding her head. He11ix and Zander are still there, staring at her. Zander has a sword in hand still, while He11ix simply stands there, somewhat transparent.

Fauna glances back and forth at the two.

"Fauna glances at Silverbrook, and then at Zander, over and over again. She then lunges at Zander with an angry, furious, screaming snarl. Fauna knocks him away from the cannon and throws him into the air. She lunges into the air, grabs Zander, and torpedoes down to the ground. Zander lets out a scream, and Fauna pulls him up by the back of his shirt. She aims fifty or so icicles over his head, and readies lightning bolts. She begins making a tornado by Zander, which will soon evolve into a hurricane. "This is for threatening to destroy Silverbrooke, for putting so many people's lives at risk, and for leading me to believing that He11ix was the twisted one," she growls into his ear. Fauna takes a step back, still holding Zander. The icicles stab into his head, shoulders, sides, legs-- everywhere. She lets go while Zander is in agony, and the tornado starts to evolve. It turns into a hurricane and throws debris around, hitting Zander and lifting him from the ground. The lightning bolts zap him continuously. Fauna adds hail, which comes at him hard and fast, in loads. Zander is knocked out by now, limp. Fauna turns around and jumps back to the cannon. She begins to rip it apart, bit by bit, until it's nothing but little crumbs. Fauna sits down now and stares into oblivion."

Fauna lunges at Zander with an angry, furious, screaming snarl. She throws him into the air and lunges after him then, grabs Zander, and torpedoes back to the ground. Zander lets out a painful scream, and Fauna yanks him up with the back of his shirt. Fifty iceicles or so hover over Zander, and Fauna readies lightning bolts while a tornadoe begins to form, soon turning into a hurricane. "This is for threatening to destroy Silverbrooke, for putting so many people's lives at risk, and..." Fauna pauses, glancing at He11ix. "...and for leading me to believing that He11ix, Ether, and Asaroth were the twisted ones," she says. Fauna takes a step back, still holding Zander. The icicles stab into his head, shoulders, sides, legs-- everywhere. She lets go while Zander is in agony, and the tornado starts to evolve. It turns into a hurricane and throws debris around, hitting Zander and lifting him from the ground. The lightning bolts zap him continuously. Fauna adds hail, which comes at him hard and fast, in loads. Zander is knocked out by now, limp. Fauna glances into the cave at the staring faces and then at He11ix. She sighs and lunges down from the cave, into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:33 pm

He11ix chuckles to himself. "Thank god for andriods and teleports." Zandroids and HE117s start teleporting all throughout the forest on a hunt for Fauna. "Hmph... she was almost right when she thought I was a ghost... undead would have been a better answer." Night begins to fall, and He11ix smiles. He closes his eyes, and when he opens them, they were yellow with red pupils again. His shadow starts twisting and turning. He11ix turns to everyone in the cave. "You are all staying here." He11ix's shadow grows all over the walls, and solidifies. The room in a pure, inescapable force feild of darkness. He11ix, attached to his shadow by a thread of black, goes out in search of Fauna himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira on Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:07 pm

Fira, thankfully, had been hiding in a grove of trees near silverbrooke, scanning the area around the cave, and in the cave itself. "no..." she watched as the cave became trapped in a forcefield. "no...i healed fauna and brought her companion back to life simply by playing an ocarina, my sister nearly died, i faced all my fears, and saved all of silverbrooke for THIS to happen."

don't let your anger get out of control.

"out of control? out of control!? i used up nearly all of my powers, and most of the powers of the kitsunes just for THIS to happen, and now i gotta save the world AGAIN. that would make even the most level-headed person angry out of their minds. and you expect me to not be angry!?"

fira. control yourself. this can be fixed easily.

"and how, may i ask?"

remember the gift that the great kitsune gave to fauna?

"what about it?"

in fauna's pack...is something that will help.

"and what is that something?"

i can't tell. but it has something to do with you and icerox.

"you mean...?"

maybe. i'm not entirely sure.

"well. if you're right, then there's three of us."

urgh...what happened?

"icerox!"

SILVERBROOKE! UNDER ATTACK! and its all my fault...

"relax. silverbrooke is safe."

whew...fira....i'm sorry.

"no time for that. icerox, come on. we have to kepp moving."

the kitsune went back into fira's mask, and fira and icerox begin to run around the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Fauna stands before Zander's android, which has been torn to pieces. She simply stares at it, and for the longest moment anybody would allow themselves to stare at a single thing. Slowly, Fauna's eyes begin to melt into a red color of the green. After a while, her eyes are completely red with a white pupil. Her fingers slowly curve, making a fist. Her lips slowly curl over her teeth, forming a snarl. Spikes eventually shoot out of her back, ripping holes in her shirt. Her tail explodes, turning huge and spiky. The bell at the tip of her tail flies off, bouncing into the forest.

"Come out, Haze," she whispers, still paralyzed and staring at Zander's android. "You can come and get me; I won't hide." Blood pulses out of her left arm as a huge gash appears. A drop of blood drizzles down the side of her head. Fauna's teeth sharpen into fangs. Her fingernails turn to claws.

She merely flinches, and Zander's android explodes. Fauna faces the sky and searches for any moving thing.

"....Fauna?" Mabel asks quietly, stepping forward from the cave. Fauna's head whips around quickly, and her frightening red eyes beam down at Mabel. Mabel flinches and lets the expression of hopelessness and defeat cross her face. She slowly retreats into the cave. Fauna's head turns back to the forest. After a while, rain clouds form in the sky, and the full moon appears. Stars begin to twinkle cheerfully against the black sky. Fauna continues to eye the forest. Her hands begin to bleed as her claws dig into the flesh of her hands. "I'll be waiting," she whispers.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Androids, around one hundred, slowly walk through the trees toward Fauna. They get ready to attack.

Meanwhile, Zander is back at the MIST, working on Ether 2.0's charging port. It's been going fritzy and not working.

Asaroth sits in a dark room filled with strange runes and such. Darkness fills his transparent form.

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 pm

Roh: I can't keep up with this guys. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:33 pm

No, no you can't. You can try. But I doubt you could catch up with us, considering that we are addicted. But Fira is getting close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Yea, we used to take turns posting... It's pretty ridiculous. But fun.

Fauna basically starts to vibrate. With each movement, a lightning bolt is shot. The androids have all exploded in less than 30 seconds. "I'm bored, give me something else to do," she mutters, tilting her blood-colored eyes to the sky. A strange smile crosses her face. It almost appears to be sweet. Fauna's eyes brighten into a thirstier red. "Give me something human," she adds, her smile turning to a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Zander reaches underneath his desk and pulls out Dracos's Ice Orb. He walks over to the Dimensional Extractor and places it in. "You want something other than an android? I'll give you a few." 3 figures fade in.

1. Kaz The Deathknight, The Unholy Opposite Of Zak
2. General Greifious, Old He11ix #4's (Older Necro) main man. An undead made of Invincillonium, a material that is purely indestructable
3. A secret until he gets there...

Kaz goes to Fauna first, dark blade in hand

Kaz is the same as Zak, but evil.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:11 pm

A hushed giggle comes from Fauna's lips as she unfolds her arms. Fauna charges directly at Kaz (Clever, making Zak's name backwards.) and moves to the side at the last second when the blade should've gone into her chest. Fauna whirls around, crouched down in case Kaz decides to swing the sword at her. She lunges on him and tears off a piece of his armor, after which she sinks her fangs into his flesh. After a long while, Fauna stands up. She wipes the blood off of her chin and smiles again. "Next?" she asks to the sky. She notices a strong pain in her side and notices a large gash. Fauna glances at the sword that Kaz was carrying, and sees that it's covered in blood.

So he DID get me. Hm. I didn't feel it...

Fauna smiles again.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:33 pm

Greifious comes in next, all four blades drawn, one in each hand.

Greifious is an undead with Invincillonium bones. Looks a lot like General Grevious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 pm

Fauna stands, her weight shifted on one leg, with her arms crossed over her chest. Her bottom lip sticks out. "Well, that's not fair... He's not human, and he's invincible. Does that sound fair to you?" she asks, unfolding her arms now. Her lips curl over her teeth again, and she gets in a crouched position. Fauna charges at Greifious and lunges into the air right in front of him. His four blades slice her stomach, but she ignores it. Fauna lands on a storm cloud and bolts away from the cave. She flies very, very far away, and then stops when it's impossible for Greifious to find her. "Send me another human," she says to the sky. "That last one didn't taste very well."

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:22 pm

He11ix floats down from nowhere. "Hello Fauna. It's great to see you in person again. By the way, before we fight, there are some friends I want you to meet. You see, I've been extracting some very powerful beings into this world from the world of Heroshire. The machine that does this can even extract people from a different time in that universe. So, I would like you to meet... well, me, me, me, and me." A crazed Berzerker, an archmage, a necromancer, and an older necromancer with two scythes and black armor all float down.

He11ix, He11ix, He11ix, He11ix, and He11ix: You're going down.

He11ix 1.0: A crazed Berzerker that mainly uses ice magic.
He11ix 2.0: A twisted archmage that can use Necromancy.
He11ix 3.0: A necromancer that is purely corrupted.
He11ix 4.0: The most dark, evil, and sinister necromancer to ever live. He has two black scythes that can penetrate anything.

The 5 He11ixs start to walk towards Fauna. All of them draw their weapons and get ready to attack. Together, they are more powerful than 10 Abyssals.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Fauna tilts her head to the side. "I thought you said the last one would be a surprise? I knew it would be you. Not all five of you, but I knew it would be you." Fauna's voice is smoother than usual, calmer. She draws her own blade and smiles. "This should be fun," she says, taking a small leap back.

Fauna goes for 1.0 first. The rest of the He11ix's attack her as well, but she shakes them off as their blades and magic slice into her flesh. Fauna stabs 1.0 and rips off a piece of armor, biting his arm. That move stuns him temporarily. Fauna whirls around and goes for 2.0. She does the exact same thing to him. Lightning bolts strike 3.0 continuously, and she bites him afterwards. 4.0 gets swallowed up in a hurricane that she'd been brewing. Fauna returns to 1.0 and tears off the armor covering his neck. Icicles come down and cut into his neck. Fauna's claws rip over his face, and her fangs then sink into his neck. The others begin to awaken from their paralysis. Fauna throws 1.0 into oblivion after chopping him up a bit, then turns to 2.0. A giant boulder comes out of nowhere and bashes into him at an incredible speed. That knocks him out for a while. Fauna turns to 3.0 now. He's merely smoking from the lightning. Hail showers down on him rapidly and very, very painfully. (deadly, for a human) Fauna tears off the cloth around his neck, draining him of blood afterwards. She tosses him away after chopping him up. Her eyes are a vivid red by now. She turns to 2.0 now, even though he's still knocked out. Fauna yanks him out by his hair and bites his neck while he simply hangs there. Fauna chops him up and tosses his remains away. 4.0 remains. Fauna turns to him as he's still spinning and being tossed around, smashing into things from the hurricane. Fauna dives at him, knocking him out of the hurricane. She lunges away, and, in the same second, lightning comes and strikes 4.0. Fauna claws his complete right side from head to toe, ripping his flesh open. She then bites his neck, chops him up, and throws him away.

Fauna turns to the only He11ix she'd really known. Her eyes return to green, her flesh returns to it's normal color, and the spikes in her back retreat. Her claws go back to fingernails, and her tail turns slim again. Fauna smiles and drops her sword.
"I'm done," she says. "You're my only source of entertainment, so send me something else to kill."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum