Randomosity

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Randomosity

Post  Triton on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:24 pm

reliving scolors old thread start being random here:

Twisted Evil was skipping with the alien when a Sleep pig was in there way. Then Twisted Evil used his powers to summon undead ppl like king farao afro and then he made a Like a Star @ heaven fall out of the sky to hit the Sleep pig which died.

Back to top Go down

Re: Randomosity

Post  Melanie on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:34 pm

afro was Sad because the Sleep pig was his friend... So afro and cat teamed up against alien who had summoned farao and king and made alien get drunken ... While alien was drunken , afro , cat , farao , and king all played Basketball . They noticed a bom and became pale . They ran away, only to bump into an elephant . They saw the drunken alien on the elephant , who soon turned into a flower . Out of nowhere, a rendeer bumped into the flower and sent the drunken alien flying into a ditch where a pirat was searching for cherry . alien became somber and made a Like a Star @ heaven fall out of the sky to hit the pirat , who died.

lol! Hehe, this are fun. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm

Twisted Evil got Mad cuz he was friends with pirat so then he controled the sunny which smashed into the elephant and then a geek was study and it transformed into a jocolor whch scared and killed the geek

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:57 pm

(We have issues)

afro , cat , farao , and king were Shocked and trampled Twisted Evil because elephant was totally innocent. cat revived geek back to life, and geek mutated into a rabbit . afro created a giant disco ball and threw it at the already crippled Twisted Evil . rabbit grew silent and mourned over Twisted Evil , for he was dead... Or so they Suspect .

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:20 pm

(XD so true mel so true XD)

suddenly Twisted Evil showed up but he was all like Evil or Very Mad so afro , farao , king , silent ,and cat got affraid and Evil or Very Mad made them all bounce and the giant clown showed up and played Basketball and he got a basket and he was all cheers but silent said thats football not Basketball so clown got angry and cut out his eye so he looked like cyclops and a guy like this tongue showed up and he turned into a @ which sucked them all up except for Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:19 pm

(xD Issued people are funn)

cat ran away because flower showed up again with a jocolor in its mouth... flower told jocolor to summon santa , so jocolor tried, but instead summoned another sunny . The two sunny burned clown , who was actually a Sleep pig in a mask... afro was Shocked and turned into a monkey ... monkey got drunken because it was king birthday. (wtf?) Evil or Very Mad was still p-oed, so monkey asked Evil or Very Mad if he wanted to get drunken . Evil or Very Mad Suspect that monkey was trying to be Twisted Evil and refused. cat came back with Chuck Norris at his side. Evil or Very Mad turned pale , for he knew that this was his time of death....

(Wow o.o Teehee xD!!)

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:34 pm

lol! came out of nowhere. He had an Idea . He called santa and said that everyone shouldn't get any presents since they were Twisted Evil . santa got his rendeer and came over. Then he was attacked by albino because santa's holiday was better than his. albino pulled out a bom and killed them both.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Chuck Norris asked albino if he wanted to get drunken nicely. Once. albino said No , so Chuck Norris punched albino . albino still said No , knowing that Chuck Norris was only trying to take advantage of his getting drunken and eventually killing him. A fist with a knife in hand came out of Chuck Norris's chin and stabbed albino in the face, and albino died. ( Sad a tear shed for albino ) Before albino drew his last breath, he revived alien with the last of his monkey -power. Evil or Very Mad then appeared out of nowhere and smashed into Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris turned into Godzilla and stepped on Evil or Very Mad , seeing that there was no reason to torture him. cat ran up and checked Evil or Very Mad pulse. Evil or Very Mad was dead. Finally. A crowd of elephant appeared around the dead Evil or Very Mad , and the alien slaughtered them all. ( Sad a tear shed for those elephants that were lost) Evil or Very Mad 's son, geek , mutated into a giant cherry . (wtf?) Then, feeling rediculously stupid for having gone through that phase, turned into Twisted Evil II. ( Twisted Evil the second) Chuckzilla shrieked, while two Chinese men cried out from below, "IZ GODZILLAAAA!!!!" (Again, wtf?) Chuckzilla roared again. He was not Godzilla. He was Chuckzilla... and that was Twisted Evil II.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:10 pm

What a Face comes out of nowhere and gets drunken then falls Sleep on alien who suffocated and died. then monkey and pig started to chase a clown until the clown started to Crying or Very sad
Zak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:40 pm

monkey and pig patted clown on the shoulder and told him not to be Crying or Very sad . clown turned around and b%*$#-slapped monkey and sent pig flying into the wall with a round-house kick. Chuck Norris was currently Sleep , but woke up with a Mad look on his face. He dashed up to clown and smashed his face in for stealing his move. What a Face was still drunken and fell Sleep on Chuck Norris, who struggled to get free with no success.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:03 pm

Chuck Norris then transformed into Chuckzilla agin and he kicked Twisted Evil II and Twisted Evil II turned into Evil or Very Mad II and he used a gian t lazer but missed chuckzilla and the lazer hit What a Face who finally died (no tears shed for What a Face )

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:49 am

Evil or Very Mad II is Mad and glared at Chuckzilla. Chuckzilla picks up Evil or Very Mad II and attempts to eat him, but Evil or Very Mad II throws a bom in Chuckzilla's mouth. Chuckzilla now becomes affraid and spits the bom out, just as it's exploding. Evil or Very Mad II goes back to Twisted Evil II after Chuckzilla's right arm is blown off. Chuckzilla gets Evil or Very Mad and steps on Twisted Evil II, who summons alien , and then dies. (<.< Tear shed for Twisted Evil II?)

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:25 pm

queen was reading a study and wasn't paying attention while riding his elephant. He killed Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil What a Face Suspect I love you clown cyclops No pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig affraid confused bounce rabbit Basketball cheers bom sunny Sleep drunken albino cherry santa rendeer farao king geek jocolor queen scratch study elephant afro flower and lol! since the elephant thought we were running dangerously low on smilies. Chuck Norris killed the elephant for killing his friends, and brought Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil What a Face Suspect I love you clown cyclops No pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig affraid confused bounce rabbit Basketball cheers bom sunny Sleep drunken albino cherry santa rendeer farao king geek jocolor queen scratch study elephant afro flower and lol!.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:16 pm

Chuck Norris decided to celebrate from bringing back all of the smilies and got drunken . Later, while he was Sleep , queen and elephant stuffed a bom in his mouth. Evil or Very Mad II attempted to make Chuck Norris pee himself in his Sleep and put his finger in hot water. Evil or Very Mad II accidently spilled water on the fuse of the bom . And then, to celibrate his getting Chuck Norris to pee himself, he too got drunken and fell Sleep .

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:56 pm

heres a random thing i though of

here are the different responses to different sneezes

Cristian-achoo
you-god bless you

normal person-achoo
you-gesuntight(spelling)

athiest-achoo
you-when u die,nothing happenes

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Athiest is a hurtful word. We prefer the phrase, "Scientific Beleivers". I mean, seriously. WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS, NOT GOD! If god did exist, he would have vaporized the plauge of humanity by now.

I mean every word.

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Scientifically minded Christians say that the Evolutionary Process was the 7 days it took for God to create us. Also, Monkeyas evoloved from the same thing Humans did. We didn't evolve from Monkeys.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Sorry, we evolved from a monkeylike creature.

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:41 pm

i combine science and religion i dont think God created the world in 7 days i think he made the big bang and it took 7 days for the universe to form and God made ppl evolve from monkeys and junk like dat

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 pm

if we were made from monkeys,we would never have survived this long in wars

...and we would all like bananas

some of us hate bananas
Cannon Peanut Butter Jelly

and some in the world are allergic to them

and,in some cases,we dont all act like monkeys
i act like a heist monkey(hehe),but i may be the only one

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:07 pm

Zak hates bananas. Rumor has it that he used to like 'em, but now they're dead to him.

Since when do we start arguing over where humans came from?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:08 pm

since i started the "athiest sneeze" randomness

Fira and He11ix-achoo

me-when u die,nothing happenes

DANE COOK,FTW!

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Heh. That's from Dane Cook? Didn't know that...

I felt an unsettling need to put this in...

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:21 pm

I dont like bananas so im not a monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:26 pm

PIRATE CAT!
WOOOO! Very Happy

BTW-heres the joke- http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=JYOQmsclSwk

lol

"i said 'god bless you'