Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post stuff about people you met you don't like here!

+3
DracostheStrong
Fira
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
7 posters

Go down

Post stuff about people you met you don't like here! Empty Post stuff about people you met you don't like here!

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:24 pm

If ever thou should meet a one
Going by the name of Ultimo Supreme,
Feel free to spit in his drink, or other nasty things,
Cuz he's stupid and annoying and insulting, and is hypocrite, and...*on and on and on...*

DragonKing... Oh, you kno

Back to top Go down

Post stuff about people you met you don't like here! Empty Re: Post stuff about people you met you don't like here!

Post  Fira Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:45 pm

I know that there are a couple of girls that lloyd don't like...XD
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post stuff about people you met you don't like here! Empty Re: Post stuff about people you met you don't like here!

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 am

YEAH!

Priestess and Magegirl

BEWARE!!!!
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:59 pm

there not that bad they were nice to me Razz
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:11 am

everyone is nice to you...everyone is mean to me...hmmm. can I act like you for a while, tri? just to see if i will be liked better?
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:05 am

hmmm...Triton is immune to the curse of the priestess...interesting...

HOW!!!!
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:00 pm

@dracos-im nice lol

@fira-sure i dont care
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:15 pm

u should play truth and dare with me,Priestess,and Lloyd sometime,Tri Twisted Evil

@Zak-U ARE SO FUCKING DEAD!
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY AVVY?!
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm

ok sure ikll play truth or dare i do anything
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Hehe Razz Zak's evil. Evil or Very Mad He said he could change people's avvy's... I tan't believe it. Shocked Pure evil.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:46 pm

i like ur avvy melanie Very Happy
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:02 pm

im changing my avvy

and if he changes it back.... Evil or Very Mad

i think Zak got the habit of being evil from Nat
ask anyone of her tempers and they'll tell u the same thing
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:49 am

Oh yeah that was funny Very Happy anyways your new avvy is good Razz
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:33 pm

Thankies, Triton Razz

And yesh, I think Nat's pure ebilishness might've rubbed off on Zak... Hmm...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:48 pm

thats a bad thing
anyone who tries to live up to me gets hurt

only I,Fira,DF Shades(hehe) can be this evil Twisted Evil
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Shocked What about me? I once threw a rock in the air and it hit Zak in the eye, giving him a black eye later. (I still think that was funny... Razz )
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum