Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protectors of Lore....

+3
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Nat
Melanie
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Protectors of Lore.... Empty Protectors of Lore....

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Protectors of Lore.... T_snowym_81fda97

I got really, really bored. Neutral Tehe, tell me what you tinks. Razz (You might have to save it and view it in Paint to see it closer, sorry about that. Shocked )
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Protectors of Lore.... Empty Re: Protectors of Lore....

Post  Nat Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:44 pm

SWEET!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:16 am

Where are my name iz?

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:41 pm

Iz near the top, to the right of my name and to the left of Zak's. Very Happy I'm-a try to make some more out of boredom, and yer name might be more visible then. Rolling Eyes
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Protectors of Lore.... T_castlem_f24c115

Personally, I like this one better. It shows more...oomph...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 pm

OH! I are see where my name iz now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:02 pm

I likes the first onez better, thos. be careful, she just ate a WHOLE CAN of whipped cream...
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:04 pm

Shocked Wow, that's... awesome. Very Happy But yesh, I'm now working on a rainbow one. Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:02 pm

Protectors of Lore.... T_galazym_da6b88c

Sorry for the double-post, but here's anodder one. Very Happy (I'm starting to enjoy making these Twisted Evil ) If you guys has any requests for backgrounds for my lil' poster thingymabobbers, I'd be happy to make a lil' poster thingymabobber on it. bounce

Scutum: Don't worry, she's just hyper... Neutral
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:45 pm

... Shocked Wowzers. You sure do like doing these...

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:53 pm

Yea... I get pretty bored. But anyways, I'm trying to make a crossword-puzzle-kind-of-thing with the clan members. But I no know what the clues should be for evry person... Rolling Eyes I dunno the clan members well enough. Neutral
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Protectors of Lore.... T_POLcrossworm_7d5f00a

Eh, I took a guess at what each clue should be. If might be difficult to solve if you plan on doing so, since it's on a computer. Wink But yea, this took me a while to even put together. Evil or Very Mad Crosswords baaad... But fun. Very Happy
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:25 pm

1. Fira
2. Alex
3. Dracos
4. He11ix
5. Nat
6. Dragon
7. Sword
8. Melanie
9. Me (By the way, I am not a mercinary. They do it for the cash. I do it for having an excuse to be violent, and for a "special" project that won't be revealed for a long time.)
10. Zak

Hard? 5 minutes flat.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:40 pm

Eh, you said yourself twice. Twisted Evil Mwahaha. I 'spose to meant Triton... But yea, my bad for not showing the options of what the answers could be. >.<" (You said Dracos, but I meant for it to be Lloyd. Lucky for me, they both have 5 letters. Twisted Evil ) Anyways, Zak said you were a mercenary. Rolling Eyes
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Protectors of Lore.... T_DragonPOLm_c13386f

I forgot to put "The Protectors of Lore," but... other than that, I tink it's good. Rolling Eyes I know we has alot of dragon fanatics... Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:13 pm

Protectors of Lore.... T_galaxym_fdfaa56

This is probably my favorite one. The falling letters thing amuses me. Very Happy
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Melanie wrote:Eh, you said yourself twice. Twisted Evil Mwahaha. I 'spose to meant Triton... But yea, my bad for not showing the options of what the answers could be. >.<" (You said Dracos, but I meant for it to be Lloyd. Lucky for me, they both have 5 letters. Twisted Evil ) Anyways, Zak said you were a mercenary. Rolling Eyes

Whoops. Yeah, I meant Triton. I'm horrifyingly sick, give me a break if I make a cut & paste mistake. And that may be how Zak sees it, but he's wrong. Can't blame him, there was no reason for him to not think that. Sure gave me a hard time in the crossword though.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:26 pm

I didn't say anything, but I've been making something for the last few days. Arrow Click the arrow. The 3-D brick + shadow effect on each name took 3 of the 4 days, doing it from scratch.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Garsh, I didn't know you were "horrifyingly sick." Sorry to here that. Shocked But yea, that block thingy you did was awesome. Twisted Evil I get too bored and hurry through whatever I'm doing whenever I try to do something like that.

Plus, the dictionary definition is the following:

Dictionary(Twisted Evil) said
mer·ce·nar·y [múrss'n èrree]
n (plural mer·ce·nar·ies)
1. soldier fighting for money: a professional soldier paid to fight for an army other than that of his or her country
2. somebody interested only in profit: an employee who works only for personal gain

adj
1. motivated only by money: motivated solely by a desire for money
2. relating to mercenaries: paid to serve in a foreign army, or consisting of mercenaries

...So... Mercenary or not? I no sure. Neutral
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:04 pm

How did you think I got to stay online during school hours? I have a really bad sinus / ear infection. Note: NEVER get cherry flavored antibiotics. Blech. I have to keep a huge bowl by my side right now. The first day I took it... well, I feel sorry for whoever at Dairy Queen had to clean all THAT up... *shiver* I felt like I hadn't eaten in days afterward.

I'm getting a bit carried away, aren't I... anyway, about the mercenary thing. As it says there, it's all about the money. I'm doing it for something else, something big. But not anything that I will reveal for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm

I can take a few guesses as to why you work... Freedom, independance, for the sake of your loved ones, peace, happiness... Boredom? xD

But yesh... Being sick sucks but you get to stay home, so... Twisted Evil (Only bad thing is, when you log on to some co-op game that you play alot, absolutely nobody is on. Just like PoL forums. Sad )
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Protectors of Lore.... T_undeadm_05c3d1c

Teehee. Twisted Evil Thought this one would be funny.

...But you know what's really funny? I Googled, "PoL," and went to images... The first picture there was a bunch of skulls-- undead. Very Happy
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:51 am

It's not THAT far off. Zak hates them, I love them. That's a pretty active part in the PoL.

P.S: This is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY gross. Don't read it if you hate gross stuff.

Spoiler:
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:29 pm

Melanie wrote:Protectors of Lore.... T_POLcrossworm_7d5f00a

Eh, I took a guess at what each clue should be. If might be difficult to solve if you plan on doing so, since it's on a computer. Wink But yea, this took me a while to even put together. Evil or Very Mad Crosswords baaad... But fun. Very Happy

Shocked affraid Mad
the question leading to my name was uncalled for!
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:32 pm

Good times...
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum