Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

+6
DracostheStrong
He11ix
Nat
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Triton
Melanie
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 Empty Re: Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:22 pm

I don't remember this, but I used to roll down the stairs when I was a baby, cry when I hit the bottom, go back up, and do it again. My parents said that they heard this small squealing sound and discovered that Zak was trying to pull me away from the stairway, keeping me from tumbling down again. (He saved meee Razz)

And another time, the family was driving someplace, can't remember, but I was in the backseat. My parents heard a gagging/choking sound. They look back to see me choking on a battery. (Wtf?!)

One more: I was eating a butterscotch and swallowed it whole on accident, causing myself to choke. We tried everything, but it eventually came down to my dad turning me upside-down. That one worked. Razz

...I lied, one more. At the pool once, I went too far into the deep end (less than half way across the pool. I was pretty young) and ended up drowning right below the life guard. My brother said he saw a life guard dive in the water and asked himself, "Hm, someone's drowning. I wonder who it is. Oh, wait, it's my sister!" Later in my life, however, I now jump off of the high-dive, do belly-flops off of the low dive and hit my neck on the water ($#%*#@!!!!!!!), and I nearly touched the bottom of the deep end once. Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Scary or Stupid Things You've Done - Page 2 Empty Re: Scary or Stupid Things You've Done

Post  Nat Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:18 pm

*breaks down laughing at the 2nd one*
what the hell?
a BATTERY!

*looks at 1st*
im not surprised
he IS a Padalin,after all
he was bound to be a goody-2-shoes at some point in his life

heres another i just remembered
i ran to my room and,wanting to get on my bed fast,i jumped and flipped mid-air
but i missed the bed and landed flat on my back on the floor

OW

and i was pacing in my room(dont ask why..i just do)and i hit one of the wheels on my chair,causing me to nearly break my toe
after i ate,i was pacing again and hit my toe...AGAIN

OWW!

in basketball,i accidentaly(i think) threw a ball at a hoop and it hit a girl in the arm
i turned around to get a long distance shot and a ball hit me so hard in the back of the head,my glasses fell off(yes,i wear glasses
im amazed they didnt break yet)

FUCKING BITCH! OWWWWWW!!!!!!
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:42 pm

ZOMFGBBQ those are funny

once before my vacation to lake george new york i was eating a grilled cheese with mozzarella and i started choking c and my mom had to do the heimlich and then i started choking again a couple minutes later Razz

in gym we were playing kickball and i turned around and the ball smacked me in the face and my face was red for the rest of the day Razz
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Tehe, we has issues. Razz

Me, Zak, and my dad were cutting firewood this one time, and they were busy cutting and loading wood into the wheelbarrow. I, on the other hand, was looking for branches to cut. There was a tree (Dunno if it was alive or not) that had a really big branch, and I wanted it. I jumped up, grabbed the branch, and hung there for a minute or so. Finally, it snapped and I ended up on the ground, in the snow, with a giant branch in my lap. Razz That was fun.

Another time when only me and my dad were cutting firewood... We have this rope in the middle of our woods that you can swing by like Tarzan, (However you spell it) so I asked my dad if I could go looking for it. I'd just been there the other day with my oldest brother. My dad said yes, so I set off looking for it. Never did find it, but I went on an adventureee... Adventures suck. (Razz) Y'know how, in the movies, they jump over the icy river, but their foot slips and they end up with one foot stuck under the ice? I did that. Rolling Eyes I also saw a rabbit, which scared the crap out of me. Finally, I climbed a barbwire fence and eventually found my dad.

One more firewood one: Right before I got the huge branch in my lap, I was trying to drag a branch up this hill, up to the wheelbarrow. I slipped back down when I was probbly half way up the hill and hit my head on a tree. Rolling Eyes
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:01 am

today i got water on my hoodie and it froze so my 2 of my fingers and part of my hoodie sleeve were frozen over

when i went camping i went toasting marshmallows and i wasnt paying attentino and my jacket caught on fire

when i was 3 we went camping and i stayed in the car cuz i was mad and my dad parked the car on a hill and i changed the gear from park to drive and the car started rolling away but my dad caught up and stopped the car XD
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:29 am

Tehe, wow. Razz

When I was in first grade and my brother was in third, the two grades were book buddies. (If you don't know what they are, basically the bigger people play and read to the smaller peoples) I wanted to be book buddies with Zak, of course, but that would never happen. But anyways, My class and Zak's went on a field trip to the park once. I was hanging out with Zak and his friends. We were all standing on the big memorial with the park's name on it. (Sico, I tink) I lost my balance and fell in the rosebushes behind the memorial.... After I got up, one of Zak's friends held an imaginary microphone up to me and asked, "How did it feel?" Freakin' HURT. Durr. Gosh. I fell in sharp, pointy little roses. Gahhh.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:33 am

lol in kindergarten i had a bookbuddy who read me a book about a super rabbit :S

yesterday i was playing in the snow with my cuz (not the one who pmd you mel this cuz is my 4 yr old girl cousin) and i fell over and she jumped on my head and shoved my face in the snow :S
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:36 am

Nice. Razz

I tink it was 5th grade, but I had a first grade book buddy. We were cutting stuff to make a puzzle I tink, and she insisted on putting paper bag over her head. I attempted to take it off gently yet take it away from her, but she glared at me and put her hands over the bag, preventing me from taking it. Her teacher and mine both ran over and took it off. The first grade teacher gave me a dirty look, and I shrugged apologetically, saying that I tried to take it off. For the rest of the day, people passed by me and gave me dirty looks. One dude was like, "I can't believe you tried to kill your book buddy!!"

That same first grade teacher yelled at me for climbing up the slide once and made me sit out for the rest of recess... Crying or Very sad
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:41 am

;lol well me and Mel were just talking about circlebanging (when you spin ur head in a circle) and i was just doing that and i fell and crashed into a wall Sad

i was about to go down the stairs but my mom scared me so i tried to be funny by falling over but i hit my head on a closet door and fell and hit my tailbone on the ground
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:47 am

Wow. Razz

Oh, here's a funny one. I was scared of my closet at my old house, 'cuz I thought ebil creatures lived in there. (Actually, Chucky, if you know who he is. That evil doll thing. *Shivers*) So I slept on the couch in the living room. So: my parents slept downstairs. To get there, you had to go down one set of stairs, which showed you the door and a little window. Then you went down the second set, turned left, and poof. You were in your parents' room. So Zak and Jesse would stay up all night whenever there was a thunderstorm just to hear me run down the stairs like the devil was after me. (I'm STILL scared of the dark, and a little bit of thunder) The second set of stairs was always faster. I was scared of the little window by the door, too, 'cuz I thought Chucky would be lunging out of it to stab my eyes out.

I used to crawl under the stairs, too. Nobody else fit, so I got to smirk at Zak while he attempted to stick his head through. Soon enough, though, I got too big to fit under there. By that time we'd moved, and I found a new spot: under my bed. I've outgrown that, too, though. I can still fit on the very top shelf of my closet, though. Mwahahaha.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:55 am

im kinda afraid of the dark to lol heres a dark phobia story of mine:

lol so when i was younger i was afraid something would kill me when i was in the shower so every few seconds i would peek out of the shower curtain to see if anyomne was there one day i heard lots of scratching noises so i rushed to get out of the shower but i got tangled in the curtain and tripped and fell and hit my head (the scratches came from the pipes Razz)

once when i was younger i slept in my sisters room and i kept on hearing noises coming from the bathroom and i thought our house was possessed so i freaked out lol
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:58 am

Tehe, and I thought I was bad. Rolling Eyes Glad to know I'm not the only paranoid person in the world.

Me and Zak used to have to take turns on the Gamecube, and once, I was waiting for Zak's turn to be over and I fell asleep, drooling, on his bed. (Hey, it was a comfy bed.)

I just tried to headband without even putting my hands on my knees, and I almost hit my head on the door. Yayyyy... I'll have to do that outside or something. Razz (Dizzy feeling makes me happyyy Razz)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:04 am

lol i cant do it without hands on my knees Razz
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:07 am

Yea... I did it without meh hands on my knees but risked bashing meh head open. Razz (Dare devil, mwahaha)

I left my mark at my old school by hitting my head on the mirror in the bathroom, leaving a crack. Razz (I also close my locker at school the same way-- banging my head against it. I like hitting stuff with my head)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:58 am

My best friend is messed up, physically and mentally. You may remember Taggerung from the last forum? Poor guy. Two of his ribs are fusing together. He's bent his thumb so far back it got stuck, and he had to go to the hospital. It started to swell. He says that he's triple jointed. (That's just messed up.) He knows all about the FBI. Plus, he's just plain crazy. For the last few weeks, he's been saying, "The cow says moo!" at random times. Yet when you try to make him say it, he won't stop quacking! He disturbs me...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 am

I used to say, "Dragon goes moo!!!" at the weirdest times. And on this game we has on Gamecube, Animal Crossing, you could make your own little greeting for the house. Mine went something like this:

Yum yum stupid doodoo dog I got go potty I like eat bird poop....

That's all I can remember, but see my... problems? Razz I'm an extremely disturbed little person. And, I used to laugh like The Grinch. Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:23 am

i have animal crossing for my DS and i made a person say"ZOOM ZOOM IM AMS GOING SUPERY DUPERY FASTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA"
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 am

Wow. Shocked My brother made someone say, "Awoooooooo!" Extremely irritating. I'm gonna make someone say something retarded like that sometime, tehe. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 am

O-o Wows. Razz

I almost got caught of fire yesterday 'cuz my fireplace is EVIL. A chunk of wood that was still somewhat on fire rolled out and landed right by me. My mom smelled something burning, but it was just the carpet...

Similar things to that have been that a chunk flew out and landed on my favorite blanket, putting several holes in it.. And another time, a little piece came out, landed on the table where my school binder happened to be, and burned a hole through the plastic... I still love fire. Razz (I burned an icicle with the huge torch yesterday)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:16 am

Playing with fire in the snow is fun. Last year, I made a huge snowman. Then I used a lighter to make the middle snowball hollow from the backside. I called Doodlebug over, and made the snowman give him a big hug.

Fire + Snowmen + Physics = Frozen Doom Hugs
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:15 pm

i hate fire
HATE IT!

once,when i was....8? 9?.....my mom was curling my sister's hair with a curling iron

i never used in iron,so i picked it up when my mom put it down

-_- i grabbed the part u curl with

breaf moment
OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

*ahem* i had about 5 blisters on my hand...for 2-3 weeks

2-3 WEEKS!

and i nearly set my sleeve on fire with a candle

and i burned my finger multiple times when i was cooking
once with a lighter

>.< fire is evil
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:40 pm

im a pyromaniac (scientific word for people who love fire) once i took a match and lit it and stuck it under a pile of leaves and the leaves caught on fire and i was cracking up and whenever theres a campfire i always have to through stuff in it. i even through a bunch of beer in it and it was like "KABOOOOM" lol. BTW something funny from a while ago: me and swordfast where at school in the halls and i tripped him and he faceplanted ten he chased me and i ran mad fast i crashed into a lokcer XD
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:01 pm

I love fire. After I melted the icicle, I was EXTREMELY tempted to go outside and melt all of the snow with it. I didn't though... That'd be fun, though. I might just do that later, seeing how my dad isn't home and there's still snow on the ground.

I hit my head on the wall just to make my friend, Fee', laugh... It wasn't the walk-up-to-a-wall-and-bash-your-head-into-it kind. It was the kind where you're walking, you tilt your head to the side, and smack your forehead into those big indentions in the wall. Which one hurts more, you ask? Walking and hitting your head on teh indention, by far. And I succeeded in making her laugh... Somebody said that our faces were red as tomatos, and I fell forward, onto my knees, because I was laughing so hard. Yays. Razz

I swear, my cat is on some kind of drugs... In the middle of the night, he'll run from one side of the room to the other and tackle a rug. Yes, a RUG. At 4:40 in the morning (when I woke up to beat He11ix a week ago), he'll do the same thing. Hector (kitty) runs up and down the stairs two, or three, steps at a time. My mom was playing with him with a pencil. She went downstairs, and Hector found the pencil... When she came back upstairs, it looked like somebody had taken a chainsaw to the pencil. It was all chopped up with chunks laying everywhere... And I don't think he likes snow. I took him outside when it was snowing, and he was growling, hissing, snarling, everything... And my mom said, "like master like kitty." Hehe. Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Once I took a can of ax and a Styrofoam cup and sprayed the ax in it and use a lighter to start it up and it was like melting while the fire crawled across it...IT WAS AWESOME!!

anyway I would have to say I am afraid of heights the most because I have fallen so many times from high places. I don't really think I am afraid of anything else.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm only afraid of the dark, spiders, maybe snakes (I'm never around snakes, but the last I knew, I wasn't afraid of 'em), and rats...

The dark scares the shit out of me. I sleep with the main light on, AND the closet light. I don't even know why I'm scared of the dark anymore... It used to be because of Chucky, the ebil doll. I'm still scared of him...

Spiders. Even the teeny tiny ones that are smaller than your fingernail...

We has rats in our science room... People hold them all the time, and more than twice have people been bitten. Maybe that's why I'm scared of 'em. And maybe because last year, somebody put a rat on my head and it pooped. Neutral

I'm also scared of men dressing up as fat old women... A.K.A. my science teacher, Mr. Stanly. We were to call him nanny that day.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next