Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

+6
Zak
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
He11ix
Melanie
Fira
Nat
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who Should Be the Dead Body?

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:34 am

Well, if we're gonna do it that way... We need a dramatic red-head with sunglasses. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 am

...Oh, right, him. Actually, I think he's just an aged blonde. but whatev.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:45 am

Really? Looks pretty red to me. But anyways... We could set up our members to match the characters on Miami or something. That would be funny. Razz

Horatio: Zak (He wants to be, but I dunno)
Mr. Wolf:
Eric:
Cathy: Me
Suspect 1:
Suspect 2:
Suspect 3:
Suspect 4:
Suspect 5:
Witness 1:
Witness 2:
Witness 3:

We probably wouldn't use all of the slots for witnesses and suspects, but...

(Zak says that the soaps are turning into CSI. Funny how things turn out, 'eh? Razz)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:24 pm

i can be the dead body or part of the storyline(ya can use my name and stuff) but i dont role play
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:58 pm

TOO FAST
U GUYS WRITE TOO FAST
AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

*ahem*kk,done freaking out

anyways,heres how its gonna go down

-Zak doesnt die,but nearly bleeds to death cuz the person who attempted to kill him stabbed him in the stomach

-there are 12 ppl involved in the attempted murder,not counting me and Zak(im the detective)
so...7 suspects and....5 witnesses
no...
well...fit it in

-as the detective,its my job to question the suspects and witnesses
but,at the same time,the almost-murderer is after me...

anything to add?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Ok i'm getting rid of the soaps...this is CSI oh yeah BTW...

NOT MA STOMACH! I NEEDZ IT!
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:01 pm

u get punctured in it
u get stitches afterword

quit being a baby,its an RP,FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:15 pm

But my stomach is my most important organ...plus i want to be Horatio Crying or Very sad

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 2 Csi-miami-horatio-caine-su
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:18 pm

wanna be stabbed in the head instaid?

its empty anyways
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:20 pm

No i want to be a Fornesic Investigator (Two and a half men spoof, LAWLS)
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:21 pm

...you wanna check dead bodies?

EW

Last edited by Nat on Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:26 pm

Whatever Horatio is...He used to be a lieutenant but now he's in the police force...but he's still kinda forensicy.

plus you said "I want to check dead bodies?" (LAWLS)
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:01 pm

TYPO
fixed
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:11 pm

ZAK!!! You're not f#%*ing dying, so shut up. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Ooh! I want to be Mr. Wolf! Please! He's the guy who notices all the stuff that actually lead to the crime being solved... Plus, I'm OCD, too!

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:00 pm

We don't even know if we're doing CSI Miami yet... Plus, I wanted to change it to Mrs. Wolf. Razz (Simply because I like being associated with wolves) But that would change everything, so meh. I wanna be Calleigh. Rolling Eyes And whoever is Eric is Zak's sidekick, if Zak is Horacio. Calleigh's cool, 'cuz she always gets to investigate the actual crime scene.

And Zaky, all the CSI shows are kinda like a soap. There's always some romance going on or something, and Eric's sister died and stuff. I say Nat should be Eric's sister, by the way, 'cuz Horacio (Zak) marries her. Twisted Evil But then Nat would die, and she wants to be a detective... This is gonna take some time.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:40 pm

why arent i on the poll? im pretty sure zak hates me now Razz
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 pm

...Hrm, that is kinda weird. Who did Zak vote for? He probbly didn't even vote... Too busy complaining. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 pm

the soap wont be like a TV show
some things will be different

otherwise,we would know how things will go down
besides,not many of us have seen CSI

heres how its gonna be with the chars-

Detective-me
Assistant of Detective-?
Witnesses(5)-?
Suspects(12)-all the PoL members(cant include all the LE members)

lets get the 2nd and 3rd desided
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:59 pm

I wanna be the assistaaaaant!!!!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:08 pm

IM DETECTIVE~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Tri,IM the detective

and,Mel,u would be better as suspect/witness
Zak is still ur brother in the RP,after all
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 pm

...So what he's my brother? Well... I guess it would be kinda weird to be searching for evidence over the attempted murder of my own brother. But then I could make it all dramatic by sobbing and running out of the room or something. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:59 pm

what about me!i voted for me to be the dead one!
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:04 pm

It'd be funny if someone got stabbed in the foot... (Just a random thought)

But yea, Nat, do you have an idea of what it'll be like? Is Zak officially the dead person?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next