Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaky has Arrived

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zaky has Arrived Empty Zaky has Arrived

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Zaky went to a party last night, and apparently is was pretty crazy, because he's currently asleep... at 2:00 in the afternoon.

He said he would try to get on AQW last night, too, at his friend's house... Did anybody see him, because I completely forgot.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Zaky has Arrived Empty Re: Zaky has Arrived

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:35 pm

i was on AQW for about an hour last night
i never saw him

then again,if u forgot,he mustve too
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:38 pm

It's possible that he forgot... He got on the last time he went to a party, too, but said that nobody was on. I guess I'll ask him if he was on after he wakes up from his lil' nap.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:18 pm

little?!

ITS 4PM!

lazy dude
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Hey, my mom says that he was still texting her at 3 in the morning. Yes, he's lazy (we're all lazy). But I'm pretty sure the freakin' party was just as good as the last one. I can't even remember the last time I went to a party. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:09 pm

i got dumped at a dance and never went to one again
parties included

another reason i dont go to parties is cuz i cant dance
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:35 pm

You're getting the wrong idea. Zaky doesn't go to dance parties, like clubs... He goes to Guitar HeroIII parties and Rock Band parties. VIDEO GAMES!!! Razz
If dances count as parties, then I can remember my past party. School dance. I was the only one in a damn dress... My 'friend' changed out of hers... But I completely ignored that fact, and circle banged (head banging in a circle) for 70 seconds straight! Before that, it was 40... before that, it was 20. Yup... my neck hurt like hell the next day... and that entire week.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:44 pm

Prediction:

Zak wakes up and looks at the clock. "Oh, it's time for bed." Zak goes to sleep.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:46 pm

*Zak wakes up,goes to check PoL,and passes out*
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:58 pm

*Zak wakes up, screams at me, finally manages to kick me off the computer, gets on ACE, then goes back to sleep.*

Speak of the devil. The monster has awakened... And he's sleepy, looks sore, and is mumbling responses like he does in the morning for school. He'll see the cats, pet 'em, and then perk up in a couple of minutes, though. That's what he does every morning.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:13 pm

to kick start him,throw coffee in his face
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:20 pm

No members of the family drink coffee. My mom drinks cappuccino, but that's it. He's still tired. My dad woke him up, too, so he'll be out for a while. Hopefully he falls asleep again, 'cuz he's freakin' cranky. He refused to help me with my homework... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:24 pm

i know that
i tried it once and did a spit take

HEY!
heat up milk and throw it in Zak's face Twisted Evil
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Aww, the little evil beast is eating...

"Good morning, Zak. (Even though it's 6:00 PM)"

"Mmmph. (translation: I hate you, leave me alone, --ck off)

"Hungry?"

"Mmmph. (translation: sure..)

"I made buritos."

"Mmmph. (OMG, YAY!!!)
Milk in the face would just be cruel... He'll wake up after his burito. He just burped. He either farts or burps when he's waking up. In the morning, it's always a fart that vibrates the floor just a teensy bit.
That reminds me of another thing. PLEASE don't try this. I didn't even try to eat it. So nasty... Okay, so I REALLY wanted chocolate milk. So I had the chocolate powder, but no milk. Hmm... Orange juice. Very, very, very, very, very bad idea. It turned out looking like Cup O' Noodles. That's how I always get confused with this story... It's got something to do with chocolate milk, orange juice, and Cup O' Noodles. How crazy would that make a person look?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:40 pm

smack him in the back of the head and say its from me
im in a mean mood today and want something like that to happen Razz
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Actually, here's the story:

My dad told Zak to wake up, so, five minutes later, he came trudging up the stairs. He sat down in front of the fire and let my mom tease him about being tired after the party. Zak finally decided to eat. Burrito. After he ate, he came up to see me. I honestly don't consider the look he gave me as 'seeing.' He seriously-I'm not kidding-gave me the death stare. Hatred, loathing, everything that can be in the same category as pure darkness. I was cracking up, but he didn't even move. He just gave me the deadliest, most hatred-filled glare of all time... I was in the middle of posting, and, before five minutes had even gone by, he threatened to turn the computer off all the way. Impatient, much?! He didn't... But he continued to give me the death stare. I shut the computer down to Zak's surprise. The death stare deepened. I cautiously made my way out of the loft... Zak attempted to smack me in the leg. I barely felt it, but it was still insanely irritating, so I spun around and smacked him extremely hard in the head. (There, happy, Nat?) He then kicked me into the wall. (Ow..) Then we got in trouble and blah blah blah... He's still being pissy. Neutral Ah, well. He's my brother. I still love him... (The dead stare is VERY scary, creepy, disturbing, and freaky.)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:31 pm

im a bit happy

im mostly proud that he gave a death stare

*gives her own death stare,which was red,probing eyes,clenched teeth,and set mouth*

i gave that stare to a guy in my class and he stared at me for a sec,then shuttered and walk away

IM SO PROUD! Very Happy
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:44 pm

Shocked I have a feeling that you scare the shit out of people. I only give the death stare to my friends after they accuse me of liking one of my guy friends. It's gotten annoying, and quite severely irritating. Zak's never given me that bad of a death stare, though... Not that I can think of. Yea, I might've given him a black eye with a rock, or I might've drooled on his bed (it was comfy, shut up), but I didn't even do anything to him! He just glared like I was the most insignificant fragment of his life, and he wanted me GONE. Cruelty, I tell you.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:48 pm

if Zak and i were in a death stareing contest,i wonder who will win Razz
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 pm

You; he'd start laughing. Maybe, though, if he had just been waken up after a party, there would be competition...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:05 pm

u should send me a pic of his death stare(or a drawing) and we'll see if i can top that

my stare is more demon than death
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 pm

I never want to see the death stare again, or even remember it. I mean, it was bad. Horrifying. I'm probably not going to sleep tonight. It was just... Evil...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:47 am

I want to enter ths Death Stare contest.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 am

He might give me the death stare again today, when he wakes up. As you can tell, I'm the early bird in the family, and Zak's the angry troll that lurks from his cave around noon. But yea, when he wakes up, he'll most likely want on the computer, in which he'll glare at me. The Death Stare....
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:55 pm

a Padalin wanna-be witha death stare Shocked

i said it once,ill say it again

IM SOOOOO PROUD OF HIM! Very Happy Very Happy
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down