Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 2 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 pm

...Wow... Haze is dead. I hadn't noticed that. Like Ether said, I'm distracted... and lost pretty much everything.

Fauna glances at Ether and then out the window. She grins, knowing how much of a dumb ass she is, and picks up Ether. She bolts out of MIST, letting her cloud come below and catch her. He11ix is gone on the ground of the ship now. She'd left him behind. Fauna jabs Wolke rapidly, her being paranoid obvious.

"You can still make a force field, right?" she asks, turning to Ether with panic-stricken eyes.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:14 pm

"...from the control panel. Luckily, I don't need to breathe. You on the other hand, should be hoping for a miracle."

...DUH?!?!?!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Fauna's eyes look into someplace other than wherever Ether and her are for a second.

Hoping for a miracle. I've been doing that ever since I got entangled with Haze.

Well, since you're desperate, I'll help you one last time. Just say you're sorry.

Sorry!? RAIN! I'm freakin' sorry, I need help, help me, I sorry!

Calm down, jeeze. I'm coming. I'll teleport you and Ether. After all, I wouldn't have one of my legs or arms if it weren't for you.

THANK YOU, RAIN!

Save it for later.

There's a flash of blue, and Wolke is in front of the inn with Rain beside it, and Fauna and Ether on it. Fauna blinks a few times.

"Well, we can breathe now. But Abyssal should be here any second."

Just then, 5 black pillars with red eyes circle the three of them.

"Speak of the devil..."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:32 am

All 5 speak at once. "YOU HAVE MEDDLED WITH US FOR THE LAST TIME, FAUNA. PREPARE FOR YOUR COMPLETE AND TOTAL ANNIHALATION!" The 5 Abyssals swirl above Fauna, merging into one big black blob. The blob grows larger and larger until it becomes titan sized, and it floats over from above Fauna. About a half mile away, it sinks to the ground. The titanic black blob pours darkness down onto the ground below him, making the whole thing look like a giant sludge. 10 red eyes pop up on it's face. A mouthlike opening appears below the eyes, and it lets out a horrid roar. Large tenticles grow from it's back. The skies darken, and it begins to rain. Black lightning comes down. Abyssalipse starts moving towards Fauna slowly.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:36 am

I'll be back in a second.

Wha!?

There's a blue flash, and in a second, Rain appears again. She hands the ultimatum sword to Fauna, along with the FOG and Dark Sword. Fauna stares at it all and looks at Rain.

Hollix said that it wasn't polite to take stuff without asking...

He's dead, damn it. Now kill the fucking thing.

...Fine... Will everything go back to normal after Abyssal is dead?

First of all, he's not Abyssal anymore. Abyssalipse. And second of all, no. Who's dead is dead.

..'Kay..

Please don't start bawling again.

Thinkin' about it. A lot of crap has happened, and according to Ether, it was 'cuz I got distracted.

HURRY UP AND KILL THE DAMN THING, HE'S COMING!!

..What? Oh, right.

Fauna takes the Ultimatum sword in one hand and the Darkness sword in the other. Rain carries the FOG, dispite it's weight. Fauna charges at Abyssalipse while Rain shoots him and charges the bomb. Fauna stabs Abyssalipse multiple times, slicing at him as well.

Move.

Fauna lunges out of the way, and a huge beam comes and explodes on contact with Abyssalipse. She begins charging the bomb again, still shooting. Fauna starts hacking at him all over again. They continue to do the same thing for a long time.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Abyssalipse merely shrugs off the attacks. Abyssalipse lashes at them with his gigantic tenticles.

Hollix watches everything from the MIST. Even Abyssalipse is visible from space. He's THAT big. Asaroth watches him from the hallway, totally silent.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:10 pm

You're not gonna like this.

Like what?

Holli--

WE'RE NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING TO ABYSSALIPSE!!!!

Fauna, calm down!

WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!!!

FAUNA!

What?

Hollix is watching us from MIST. Asaroth is watching as well...

Are they gonna help us? Are we gonna be saved? OMIGAWD, WE'RE GONNA LIVE!!

FAUNA!!!!!!

What?

What the fuck is wrong with you... They're just sitting there.

...Doing nothing?

Precisesly.

Why doing nothing? Help?

What?

Why aren't they helping?

...Not sure. Hollix is probably pissed off 'cuz you pushed him, and Asaroth is... well, evil.

...Oh yea, that... Well then. We're gonna die, so any last words?

Not really... You?

Not exactly. Other than that this really hurts.

True, true.

Fauna gets hit hard by a tentacle and is knocked out instantly, collapsing on the ground. Rain looks at Fauna, then at Abyssalipse. She then teleports back to her sphere, escaping death, and leaving Fauna with the beast.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:21 pm

A tenticle wraps around Fauna, and holds her above Abyssalipse's mouth, ready to eat her. "Never in a million years, you scum." Ether just barely makes it over Abyssal's mouth with his jets, with the Main Drive for the MIST's hyper cannon in his hand. "This thing would work pretty well as a grenade, one with the power of the entire cannon itself. I think you can tell what I'm going to do." Ether's jets give out, and Ether falls into Abyssalipse's mouth.All ten of his eyes widen. He explodes. Dark sludge is sent everywhere, and Fauna is dropped into a tree. Ether was destroyed in the explosion.

The small blobs of black sludge everywhere start to quiver. Each blob grows into a seperate Abyssal in his human form. The start going towards Fauna, all 100,000,000,000 of them.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Fauna is still knocked out from the blow. She's slumped against the tree, completely unconcious. Without her knowing it, she sends down lightning bolts to start zapping the Abyssals.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Hollix sits in the chair for the cannon controls. "...I can't beleive I'm doing this, but for the sake of the world, I'm going to have to kill then all with the cannon. Even Fauna." Hollix presses the fire button. The cannon sparks a bit, but doesn't fire. "SHIT! What to do, what to do..." Hollix looks up. "Oh dear god, not that..."

The Abyssals split in two every time they are destroyed.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Fauna wakes, holding the side of her head.

"..What the... Rain?" She stands up sleepily and sees the Abyssals. "Wha?! What.. Rain.. where.." Her eyes fall on a small device on the ground. She recognizes it and lunges to the device. Fauna scoops it up and presses the button on it, being teleported to MIST.
I'm glad I robbed He11ix before I left.
Fauna walks around and sees Hollix, his eyes wide. She stares at him, arching an eyebrow. All feelings of hatred for him a temporarily gone. She closes her eyes, sighs, and walks to the cannon controls. "Broken?" she asks, examining the buttons.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Hollix smiles. "Perfect timing. Push the red button." Fauna pushes it, and her finger is stuck. The entire space station starts to shake. "Good luck with crashing the ship and wiping out the Abyssals. Too bad you're gonna die. See ya." Hollix vanishes.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Fauna snarls viciously, and her left arm starts pulsing severely. With her other, unstuck hand, she punches a hole into the controls. This frees her. Fauna turns around and sees Asaroth. Her eyes are a creepy colored red by now, and her left arm is beginning to turn gray. Fauna growls and shoves past Asaroth, toward the room where Zander was last seen. She finds his robotic body parts and skeleton still there. She also finds his nuke beam. A wicked grin crosses her face, and she walks back to the control room, nuke beam in hand. She teleports back to Silverbrooke, to the Abyssal invasion. Fauna lets the wind boost her into the air, and she aims the nuke beam at the monsters. The nuke beam charges, and shoots. There's a huge explosion. It blows Fauna even higher into the air and annihilates every single one of the Abyssals. Fauna lands on the roof of the inn and stares at the gaping hole she'd created.

Thanks, Ether.

Fauna sits down on the roof and stares at the sky. Her eyes glaze over slightly, and she points the nuke beam into the air. It charges, and then shoots. The device explodes in her pocket, and there's a huge explosion in the sky. MIST. Fauna sets the nuke beam down and sighs. She climbs down from the roof and rents a room in the inn. Fauna collapses onto one of the beds and falls asleep instantly, worn out by... well, you know.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Abyssal is dead. The world is safe. For about the next... 5 minutes. The world is never safe. There is always something on the horizon that won't stop until your defeat.

Greifious, long forgotten, sits in the forest, alone. Well, not entirely alone. One Abyssal lived. Asaroth also joined the two. A portal opens, and a figure walks out. He motions for the others to follow, and they all go through.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Fauna is sprawled out on the bed, completely unconscious in her sleep.

Her dream:

The remains of MIST come crashing down from space, into the inn. Fauna wakes up and stares at a huge chunk of the ship. She bounds out of the inn and is greeted by Asaroth, holding the nuke beam. The beam charges, shoots, and...

Fauna sits up, staring at the wall in front of her. She looks around and feels her arms and legs, saving her head for last. She shutters at her horrid dream and stands up. Fauna slips on a ragged old t-shirt and walks out of the inn, looking around. She sees Asaroth, which really freaks her out. And then she sees the Abyssals. Fauna pulls out her nuke beam and lets it charge. It shoots, and hits all of them. There's another huge hole, but that doesn't matter to her at the moment. Fauna lets her arms drop to her side, stares groggily ahead of her at the mess, and walks back to her room. She collapses on the bed and falls asleep again as if she'd only gotten up for a glass of water.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Fauna wakes up again from THAT dream. She walks outside, and He11ix's blurred ghost is in front of you. "How could you... sentence me to a fate worse than death... it's your fault..."

Fauna wakes up again. She is aboard the Mist just as it comes crashing down. A huge, firey explosion envelopes her.

Fauna wakes up again. She is in the world of FishTubaWorld, and all the flying monkeys are playing go fish while using picture frames as cards. The toasters all dance around her and sing.

Fauna wakes up again.

5 hours later....

Fauna wakes to see a giant orc in a tuxedo about to eat her.

Fauna wakes up for REAL this time.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:10 pm

She sits up lets out a low hiss. "Why me... Why is life so screwed up... Why did I bring He11ix back to life... Why is Abyssal coming for me... Why did Zander die... Why is Asaroth evil... Why did Ether sacrifice himself for me... Why did I shoot down MIST... Why is Rain gone... Why do I keep having fucked up dreams... Why do I have a wierd feeling that the world is going to end soon... Why is the inn owner looking at me like I'm crazy through the doorway... Wait-- HEY!" Fauna pushes the owner out the door and slams it shut behind her. She changes into her regular outfit (in her pic) and steps out the door again. The owner is still staring at her like she's a maniac. Fauna does that fake-out leap towards him, making him jump back. She smirks and walks out the inn door.

A huge pod-looking thing crashes down from the sky. Fauna tilts her head to the side and runs into the forest to see what's going on. She pushes some grass out of the way in time to see two people walking out of the pod.

"Mom, Dad?!"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:21 pm

All the evil people ??? gathered (The mysterious figure did some recruiting), now at the rebuilt Haze Inc, see this on the computer screen. Everyone has their eyes widened. Head Zandroid stands up and goes to the kitchen, makes some coffee, and hands everyone a cup. Everyone takes a big sip, and spits it out in astonishment.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Fauna's parents both hug her, then pour out the questions: "How have you been? What have you been up to? Meet anyone new lately? How is everything going? Why do you look so tired?" And then the, "We've missed you so much!" and "We're so happy to see you!'" Fauna just sits there, paralyzed, and lets them fire away. After they get done, she just asks one thing: "Why're you here?" Her parents exchange glances and then scowl at her.

"Can't we just come for a visit?" her mom asks.

"Erm... You could, but you never do. What's going on?"

"Well," her dad begins, "we haven't seen Hellina in a very long time, so..."

"So this is about Hellina. You didn't even want to see me." Fauna glares.

"Well... We did miss you, but..." her mom mulls over what to say.

"But nothing, mom. Listen: I killed Hellina. And--"

"WHAT?!" Fauna's dad begins to turn red with fury.

"What did you expect?! I'm good, she's evil."

"No, you're sister was a little angel," her mom says quietly.

"What?! Hellina? Angel? Not possible! She tried to kill me, damn it!"

"Don't use that kind of language, Fauna," her father says.

"Oh my God!" Fauna turns around and throws her hands into the air. She turns around and glares at them. "You'd better leave before I kill you two as well."

"FAUNA! Don't even start that!" her dad shouts.

"I know you've seen me. You've been watching me. You already know everything. And you're exactly like Haze!"

"Well..." again, her mom considers what she should say.

"And what happened to them?"

"They all died or went evil..."

"Exactly. And I liked Haze, too. I did everything I could to protect them. But I don't like you. So what do you think will happen then?"

A flash of red appears, and Rain is standing by Fauna's parents.

"It'll be Haze, all over again," Rain says, smirking. She charges at Fauna, bashing her into a tree.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Everyone is eating popcorn while they watch Fauna get nagged by her parents AND beat up. Samantha nearly chokes on a kernel as she laughs. Asaroth stands up. "hey, whatever happened to that Mabel kid anyway?" Everyone but Samantha shrugs, who scowls at the mention of her name.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:09 pm

Fauna lunges to her feet and punches Rain, almost knocking her down.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Fauna heaves and glowers at Rain, her past guardian.

"What?!" Rain snarls.

"What happened? You used to be my guardian."

"I was hoping that you would follow me and turn evil."

"That didn't go so well..."

"Exactly. Now can we fight again?"

"In a second. You do know that I am evil, right?"

Rain snorts. "Yea, right."

"I just blew up half of Silverbrooke, you moron. I killed my own sister, I probably made He11ix's death worse for him, I blew up Asaroth (she thinks), I wanna kill my own parents, and I'm trying to kill you. Eh?"

"...Actually, you're right. You're pretty evil. Now can we fight?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm not sure. I think I'm a bipolar bitch, but I'm not sure."

"Could be. But what if I decided to team up with you so we could take over the world?"

"...That'd be pretty cool. But I'm with your parents, so-"

"HELL NO!"

"Why do you hate them so much?"

"They love Hellina, they love you. They loath me. They wanna take over the world! 'Come on, Fauna, let's kill everything. Oh, wait, you're a good person! FUCK OFF!'"

"...Fauna... Get a hold on yourself..."

"Why? I'm already losing my freakin' mind!"

"Fauna..."

"I'm alone now, Rain! No more Haze, no more Rain, no more family, nothin'. Haze wasn't that good to begin with, them wanting to kill me and all, but I liked 'em anyways. They were fun. So were you. You could make me fly. My parents-my family-were never any fun at all. I hate 'em."

"FAUNA!"

"Huh, what?"

"Look who's bipolar now."

"...Good point."

"You do know that Asaroth and other robotic members of Haze are laughing at you as we speak, right?"

"...What?"

"Yea, they're... choking from laughing so hard. And that Samantha chick is up there, too."

"Where exactly is 'up there'?"

"Some rebuilt Haze Inc. I'm not sure where it's located. Oh, and Samantha's jealous of Mabel."

Just then, a huge explosion occurs.

"Tolda," Rain says, smirking.

"...So what now?"

"Uhmm... I guess you can go back to sleep and I'll try to do something about your parents. I don't hate 'em, but they're very annoying. If anybody ever got the death sentence, you could just put them, your parents, and a gun in the same jail cell. The guy would shoot himself after 10 minutes."

"Okay... I'll be asleep if you need me."

"Mmkay."

15 minutes later...

Rain: Okay, she's back at Silverbrooke, sleeping.
Fauna's mom: Okay. What now?
Fauna's dad: Attack?
Rain: ...Yea, sure, why not. Let's go blow up the inn.

They three nod and walk towards Silverbrooke. All three of them aim a nuke beam that they had copied from Zander at the inn. All three beams charge. All three beams shoot. The inn explodes, Fauna included.

~*~

Fauna stands up, coughing. "I can't... even... get... to sleep... without... something... exploding..." She hacks up dirt from the debris and gazes through the smoke of the collapsed inn. Nothing. Fauna climbs over some broken down walls and sits on a chunk of concrete. She rests her elbows on her knees and her head in her hands. Fauna sighs and lets angry, confused tears slide down her cheeks.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Everyone goes silent as all this happened. ??? stands up. "Alright everyone, as you can see, Fauna's family may oppose us in our quest for world destruction. I will be dividing you up into teams for different missions. Now, here are the teams and your objectives..."

One secret conversation later...

"Are we all clear?" Everyone starts nodding. "Then MOVE OUT!" The teams divide up and are teleported to their destinations.

Fauna sits in the cloud of dust. A strange voice comes from alla round her. "I'm going to come out now. We want you to keep your cool, and not to make a sound, got it? We are trying to remain undetected." A figure appears in the cloud of dust, but impossible to make out who it is. "No one knows that I'm here or that you're alive. My master can block out all telepathic readings. Now, please explain to me what is going on."

Abyssal and Greifious sneak up on Rain and Fauna's parents.
Abyssal: Now, you 3 are going to drop the weapons and come with us slowly.
Greifious: And don't get any ideas. Neither of us will be harmed by your feeble weaponry. And we made sure that all your powers are negated inside this feild. Our master made sure of that.
Abyssal: Now, please come with us or you will have less than seconds to live.

Samantha flies above the forest, looking for Mabel.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Fauna's eyes widen, and she merely freezes. Her eyes glaze over, and her breath stops completely. I think I'm havin' a heart attack, she thinks to herself. Her breath starts again, although uneven. Fauna's eyes are grey now. She turns slowly to look behind her. Nothing. She stands up, not saying anything. Don't make a sound... If I do, I'll most likely be blown up with my luck.. Fauna raises her hands in the air. She feels isolated; trapped. Fauna tilts her head towards the ground and closes her eyes, waiting for something to go right on and stab her or something. I'm keeping my cool... I'm not making a sound... Now what?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:11 pm

The voice echoes in Fauna's mind again. "Speak with your mind as you do with Rain. Again, please tell me what happened. And put your hands down, you look like an idiot."

In case you were confused, Abyssal and Greifious are with Fauna's parents and Rain. You are with the mysterious figure speaking to you with their mind.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Fauna lowers her hands. You could have told me that I wasn't being arrested or anything... That's what it feels like... But what do you mean, what happened? Where should I begin? And who are you, anyways?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next