Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines Day/Friday the 13th

+7
Melanie
Scolor
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Roh
Triton
DracostheStrong
Nat
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Valentines Day/Friday the 13th - Page 4 Empty Re: Valentines Day/Friday the 13th

Post  Darkman Alex Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:03 pm

so how does Elemental Protectors sound to ya

ya are starting to see that each clan has the same members..

Ex.

-Darkman Alex
-He11ix
-Roh(he might be just pol)
-Mel
-Nat
-DragonKing
-Triton
-Scolor(former Pol)
-Fira
-M Slayer

isnt that the 10 most active members of each and evry clan.....
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day/Friday the 13th - Page 4 Empty Re: Valentines Day/Friday the 13th

Post  Fira Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:07 pm

yeah, i guess.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:08 pm

Wrong words, sorry. She said that Scolor pressured her into going out with him and that she didn't want to.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:12 pm

alright forget the freaken online game love.....

thats a little stupid.....sorry if i hurt someones feelings..that is just what i think about it
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm

THANK YOU!
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:20 pm

... Evil or Very Mad

thats it. i'm getting tired of this clan. banning my friend just because iof a stupid grudge with triton. YOU CAN'T FORCE SOMEONE TO GO OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE! this is just going too far. i quit.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:42 pm

i miss everything lol can you guys stay friendly when im gone
i don't go on 1 day and this happens
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:09 pm

I'm with you, Roh; I want everyting to go back to normal. And you didn't even see the worst of it... BIG war.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:29 pm

yeah...we lost someone in the attack.

*goes cries in a corner over the dead mop*
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:35 pm

PoL had a mop? O.o

huh
how come LE doesnt have one?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:45 pm

*Mourns for mop* It was a good mop... Don't forget to put a bucket of water by it's grave later.

And Nat, LE doesn't have a mop 'cuz they never has a gigantic war. Poor PoL..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:54 pm

YEAH,SURE,MAKE ME MORE GUILTY! Sad
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 pm

It's buried in LE though.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm just sayin', Nat... Don't blow up in me face..

I still don't get why to buried it in LE. o_o Peace, I guess. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:43 pm

o_o..

You don't honestly blame yourself for ALL of this, do you, Nat?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Yes, yes she does.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:51 pm

...Well, I guess she did take a big part in it. After all, it was LE that attacked PoL. And who's the admin of LE? Nat.

But everybody took a part in the invasion. (Besides those who were offline) Whether you were attacking Zak or trying to protect PoL, everyone was still in the attack.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 am

so, wait...nat blames HERSELF for my idea? ... *fira bursts into tears*

WARS ARE EVIL!!!! T-T *she sniffles.* now i know why dracos is a pacifist. i'm never thinking of an idea for a war ever again!
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:37 am

*gives Fira a tissue*

0.0? I'm a pacifist?

I thought I'm just more understanding than the next guy.

Anyways, don't give up on your war planning. Its excellent and I will have need for it when I take over.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:35 pm

Shut up, BOB! He was being a little bitch about me and Tri dating, but there shouldn't have been this huge, gigantic war.

And you know he's gotta be a good sport when he smiles while watching the entire thing. He laughed a lot, too. (Especially when I made that, "Ain't that right, Nat?" comment)

Nat: It's not completely your fault. It's anybody's who either took part in the attack of the war or caused it.

Fira: Again, it's not completely your fault. I feel bad, too, and I live with Zak. He's my brother. (And NPoL didn't last as long as PoL, because I joined. Try dealing with that.)

And I don't even know what a pacifist is. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Ooooh whats this "x" do on bob's message(s)?

(And I'm not a pacifist...pacifists don't send people to the hospital)

Mel, a pacifist is someone who hates fighting.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:05 pm

...Oooh. I get it. Hm. Kinda. Not really. No. (Yea, I get it...)

I'm definately not a pacifist. o_o I like biting people...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Fira, Mel told me that Scolor pressured her into dating Tri. I said "made" once but i quickly corrected my error.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum