Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The LFG World

5 posters

Go down

The LFG World Empty The LFG World

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:15 am

If you are confused as to what Role Playing is, then just watch the more experienced members.

There is a place, set in a reality and time unlike our own where the eating of small children is not necessarily frowned upon; where beings of extraordinary power can destroy entire villages with only "because I could" as an excuse; where families are comically torn apart and sold into slavery in exchange for powerful weapons or a really nice hat; where prophecy, magic and adventure is as common place as setting fire to, then reanimating a chipmunk into a skeletal minion (it happens more than you'd think); and where an epic journey can begin by an accident of fate.
Inspired by: Looking For Group

Rules:
1. No, you may not obliterate the world. You can destroy villages though, since there's an unlimited amout.
2. Good does NOT always triumph over evil here. So no complaining if you decide to be a hero.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

The LFG World Empty Re: The LFG World

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:03 am

hehe...'bout time He11ix. I'm gonna make the assumption your gonna be a warlock.

hmmmmm...i'll get back to yah on what I am.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 pm

I would be a powerful paladin (i'd have to be really powerful to offset the mass of evil members...Nothing extreme...Just Warlic's magic abilities with the hand to hand abilities of...Galanoth or the big trainer in AQW Twisted Evil jk)
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:08 pm

I wana be the warlock lol! No but seriously I once read this comic strip and it had this raw warlock and yea it was awesoem!!
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:50 pm

hmmmm...

I'm gonna be evil...I'm gonna be somewhat invincible (can be cut, stabbed and etc...just don't seperate his head from the body)...

Perhaps a warrior-like warlock? ya know, no spells but magic based melee combat?
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:20 am

I'd again be Fauna, only in her current state. (Still confused as to wether she's good or evil, ((so I'd be neutral)) but appears to be evil)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down