Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable II

4 posters

Go down

Fable   II Empty Fable II

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Anyone ever heard of it? It is one of the single most amazing games ever. It's only for the X-360, though... BUT IT'S AWESOME!!! You can be a slave driver, kill an entire town, take up assassination jobs, or... Well, you could be a good guy, too, but where's the fun in that???

DragonKing... Oh, you kno

Back to top Go down

Fable   II Empty Re: Fable II

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:36 pm

Me and Zaky have it. Razz

I'm a good girl... Zak has many many profiles; Good, bad, neutral... (I got him to have pigtails and mutton chops on his bad guy. Then the barbor shop closed, and he was stuck like that. TEEHEE!!)

The friggin' dog is cute. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 pm

good now i laugh at himm when i imagine that Twisted Evil
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Yes, too bad the dog gets shot...

DragonKing... Oh, you kno

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:58 pm

wow, thanks for telling me that secret DK -_-

nah I knew that already

Funny story.

here I am, near perfect good guy (I killed the slaver in the begining, and then the begger on the streets that was stealing from the deceased)...

and I get bored after helping fatty through the caves with the water...ha her dad got killed. I had to laugh at that.

so there I was bored and I didn't really feel like moving on, so I walked into the inn...and a drunk is laughing at me.

I'm like What the Hell dude, you know I can just take out this gun like this *takes out gun* and point it at you like this *points gun* and fire like this *shoots drunk*.

...whoops. I forgot the safety was off.

ah well, look at him fly...that was kinda fun...MASSACRE TIME! (I later found out that was a mission...wow)

but I don't see what's so bad about scars...other than the annoying people who say "where'd you get those scars" right before I punt them into oblivion

AND WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU KILL THE WEE LITTLE WHINERS!?! THEY'RE ASKING FOR IT! (Don't kill me!!! Me-don't worry I won't kill you look... geek kid-okay. Me-follow kid-okay *walk into the hobbe cave* me-heh kid-AHHHHHHHH-ck)

Yeah...I'm kinda messed up when I'm bored
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:06 pm

..Well, boredom eventually leads to violence..

But you think you're messed up? Zak killed EVERY single person that he could find in the entire game once, but didn't save. Actually, I think he did. Meh. But yea, the point is, at one point, he was just plain bonkers. And then (I told him to do this 'cuz it would amuse me) he got muttonchops and pigtails, AS A GUY. It was funny when the owner of the hair place in Bowerstone closed up right after he did that. Hehe.

..Oh, and here's a random tip: Don't break your toe running up the stairs. It hurts like hell. I, of all people, would know...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum