Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Fauna's left ear twists uncomfortably.

"Silverbrooke?" she mutters a little too loudly. She catches her mistake and takes off noisily into the trees, remaining invisible.

..This is crazy... A snowglobe? This planet shrunk? What happened..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:29 pm

"Wow the weird thing is I remember join in the fight for the ice dragons and almost getting destroyed but for some reason something weird happened and I woke up with cuts still fresh but everything was gone...."

"It was a long battle and we still drove them back the Ice dragons have many allies......What...Who said that?" Rencore looks around "Must be my imagination"
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Hollix overhears this and walks downstairs. He walks outisde and goes up to Dracos. "Well, afterwards, that ice orb was stolen from your counterpart in that dimension by a few unimportant people. They took some people out of this dimension, throwing time and space out of balance. The universe eventually was destroyed, unfortunately. Then the great deity known as 'Zak506' brought the universe back for some reason, or so I've been told."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:36 pm

Vlad lands on Fauna

Why are you hiding child?

Dracos turns to see Vlad floating midair.

"Vlad...when did you gain the ability to land on nothingness?"

I didn't. Quite frankly this bat doesn't like landing on invisible people either.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Fauna shrieks and turns visible. She throws the.. bat.. into a tree and jumps up.

"What the crap?!" Fauna glances back and forth from Vlad and Lloyd, paranoid. "Sorry," she murmurs to the bat (animal lover). Fauna turns to the group of people. "What happened here? I keep hearing weird stuff... Like frozen yogurt."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:01 pm

"...Vlad why did you land on a stranger?"

@.@ (<-- spiral eyes) because she was eavesdropping

"...Throam'sil, free meal."

-_- jerk *flies off*

"Hi, I'm Dracos, this is Nat, Heron and...Rencore. The two dragons over there are Throam'sil (the prince of ice) and Nagini (the dragonelle that will kill you if your not careful Very Happy ). I didn't catch your name...oh and the frozen yogurt should be kept a secret (Cysero may be listening)."
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Fauna watches sadly after Vlad and then turns to Lloyd.

"I'm Fauna... Nice to meet you all. What happened to this... world, before? It's all very confusing..."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Zak teleports to the others. "Did i hear something about Silverbrooke? And why is my new sock chest on the roof?"
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Throam'sil imitates a cricket.

"Idk about your sock chest but yes, we mentioned silverbrook...anyclue how we got back to here?"
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 pm

"Where is this silverbrook and what makes it so much better than this place?" Heron asks looking concerned and a little hurt like he was insulted. "I fought for this place for over a century and we all come back together and you want to leave"

"Yeah we fought to free you guys from the fire lords mighty wraith" Rencore announces flying to Heron's shoulder "Oh and we have something amazing to tell you...I will let Heron say it."

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys the only reason I sided with the ice dragons is because Sepulchure did and it turns out I am related to him...go figure" Heron says a little proud to be related to royalty.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:10 am

Hollix looks confused. "Fire lords? My friend, I do not think you know what happened. Abyssal destroyed the world, people in Silverbrooke destroyed the universe, and not to long ago the universe came back into existance. There were no fire lords, and I don't see how you sided with the ice dragons while you were nonexistant."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 am

Fauna turns sheepishly to Zak. "I put it up there. Thought something was inside... besides socks."

She then turns from He11ix to Lloyd to Rencore & Heron, confused.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 pm

"Oh yeah i was incubating this egg with my socks (Lawls)" Zak teleports away then back with a lil grey eggy.

"Am i going to have a little brother?"

"I guess you could say that. Anyways rumor has it that my ancestor found an egg like this and when it hatched a tute lil dragon came out. I also heard that before the universe went blamo my ancestor used some of his power to protect this egg so it could hatch again. But those people also say that when i was a baby i got into a lot of trouble. They say that the "evil part of me" split off and was teleported to a dark city where he lives with vampires...I don't think they're totally reliable...So what exactly are we doing again?"
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 pm

DracostheStrong wrote:"we could live a normal life but thats not possible...but what I don't get is...the last thing I remember was..."

Dracos decides since the world is quiet and empty it be so much cooler as a snowglobe.

So he freezes it. Unfortunately he freeze's Cysero's yogurt and that angers the mad weaponsmith.

The world was shrunken, some heroes were thrust through the universe until they land on a planet on a different dimensional plane in a town named silverbrook.

The world however is shrunken and turned into an ice orb. Which both the ice dragons for the north and the armies of fire wish to possess. Eventually the ice dragons become nearly extinct, their last hope in the egg of the last king.

Dracos falls into a new life of a halfling and discovers the orb, and the egg. and takes them to the town of silverbrook and a new adventure begins.

"I remember all that...but then I remember something strange happened and my actions were undone...and I awoke as though I was asleep here."

Nope this proves I am right....
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:10 pm

I'm confused what exactly happened to the world? I know that abba-whoever destroyed it and the "Deity Zak506" restored order...but now we're in a snow globe? And we went from Heroshire to Silverbrooke?
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:29 pm

The Legendary M wrote:
DracostheStrong wrote:"we could live a normal life but thats not possible...but what I don't get is...the last thing I remember was..."

Dracos decides since the world is quiet and empty it be so much cooler as a snowglobe.

So he freezes it. Unfortunately he freeze's Cysero's yogurt and that angers the mad weaponsmith.

The world was shrunken, some heroes were thrust through the universe until they land on a planet on a different dimensional plane in a town named silverbrook.

The world however is shrunken and turned into an ice orb. Which both the ice dragons for the north and the armies of fire wish to possess. Eventually the ice dragons become nearly extinct, their last hope in the egg of the last king.

Dracos falls into a new life of a halfling and discovers the orb, and the egg. and takes them to the town of silverbrook and a new adventure begins.

"I remember all that...but then I remember something strange happened and my actions were undone...and I awoke as though I was asleep here."

Nope this proves I am right....

The world was turned into an ice orb, and that ice orb was sent to the universe of Silverbrooke. You couldn't have been there. Then Dracos got it, then it was stolen from him, then... well, you know.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 pm

I'm still totally confused
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Me, too.. And I was't even here for Heroshire (*glares at Zak*), so I'm completely clueless..
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 pm

zak, thats the last thing Dracos remembers.

but we are back in Heroshire.

soooo

"ow my head. Me and Nat are gonna go to the inn where it might be quieter. Oh, and if you see seppy Heron, tell him that he should kill my uncle Frostscythe. Just make up a reason."
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Fauna watches, again confused. She shakes her head and bounds out of the trees, out into the open, since she'd already been discovered.

"Wait, so... The world did or did not kersplode er.. end..?" Fauna tilts her head to the side and stares into nothingness, pondering this.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:43 pm

"It did... then it was brought back. It's very confusing, and I decided to drop my lectures on the subject." Hollix sees Zorbak in the window. "I have to go." Hollix goes back into the inn.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:06 pm

OoC: Oooooooh i gotcha.

BiC: Zak realizes that everybody is busy so he teleports to his little shack, places the egg box under his bed, and goes to take a nap in his special tree.

Heroshire! - Page 2 Oaktree

Zak's big oak tree Razz
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:03 pm

Dracos brings Nat to the pond below the cliff, to giant willow

"Nat. the world ended...and I missed my chance before. I don't want to go through that again. Nat, I want you by my side, with me to the end. I want to spend my good times with you."

he goes down on a knee and produces a ring with a blue center stone and a ring of diamonds around it.

"Natalie. Will you marry me?"
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:26 am

Heron and rencore walk around looking and everything and then a flash goes off and he remembers something a evil side a shade that was out there and it has come back to reap the souls of those who live here.

"I am back but the world was destroyed well look like its time I get back to work"
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:16 am

A tiny black hole opens up next to the ring and sucks it up, then dissappears.

Zorbak and Hollix smile from the inn attic. "Meh, love. Can't stand it."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum