Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 16 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 pm

"continue building the Pizza House"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Fauna studies him for a moment, then shrugs and nods. "I'mma work on the furniture and stuff again.. but I'm gonna try to make Wolke human at the same time." She smiles at Wolke, who goes completely still. Fauna pets it, then teleports the three of them back to the shadow box. The shadow fades away, revealing the pizza place. Fauna leans against the wall and concentrates on Wolke while building chairs with her mind while worrying about everybody on Completelyforgotten. Multitaskin'.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Tomahawk starts to paint the outside of the pizza house and goes n'side to build a bathrooms.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:49 pm

All of the needed chairs and half of the counters needed are built before Wolke begins to glow. Fauna's eyes snap wide open, but she quickly relaxes. Wolke flattens on the ground and begins taking a human form. Fauna watches eagerly, but leans against the wall again when she sees that this will take a while. Fauna stands up and walks inside, looking around.

"You here?" she asks, completely oblvious after being in that deep of thoughts.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Tomahawk comes out of the bathrooms with a paint brush and a paint can "here ya go" he says as he hands Fauna the bucket and brush "you can paint the sign right?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Fauna looks up blankly with paint dripping down her hand. She finally nods, disoriented, and starts painting the signs.

Wolke continues evolving in front of the pizza place.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Tomahawk goes to the cash regrester and asks "Do we have and currency here in Heroshire?"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Fauna turns from the sign she was painting, flinging paint in her face. She makes a face before asking, "what's a currency?" Fauna wipes the paint on her face, only smearing it. She groans, laughing, and continues painting.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Tomahawk raises and eyebrow and says "its a type of money, currency is money."
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Fauna turns around again, flinging more paint on her face. "For the love of-" She scowls at the paintbrush, then looks up at Tomahawk. "Yea, we have gold pieces..." she mutters, smirking uneasily.

Wolke is complete, but knocked out completely and asleep in a coma-like stage.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Tomahawk starts to pass out and turn green and starts to shake like crazy and pukes up red blood.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Fauna drops the paintbucket/brush and teleports to him.

"What the fuck?!" she shrieks, sitting him up and setting him against the wall. "Dude?" she asks, shaking slightly. "What happened?" Fauna eyes the blood on the floor and cringes, staring at Tomahawk nervously.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Tomahawk begins to turn pure white and blood still dripping out of his mouth begins to float, his eyes begin to roll in the back of his head. and he says "I'm here to destroy you al-" Tomahawk begins to fall to the ground and begins to gain color back the blood stops dripping and he falls into a deep sleep, unable to move Tomahawk sits there twitching slightly.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:22 pm

Fauna shakes him a little, attempting to wake him up.

"What the hell?" she whispers, staring at the blood that remains around his mouth and on the ground. Fauna winces and lays there, waiting for him to wake up.

Wolke's eyes flutter open, and he looks around. He tries to speak, but can't move or anything else...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Tomahawk begins to stir "What the hell was that" Tomahawk tries to stand but after attempting to he falls over he sees the blood on the ground and he says "I think i was attacked by a demon or something, but i guess i fought it off" Tomahawk trys to stand again and fails completely and falls into the blood the still remains on the ground.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Fauna catches him before he lands in his own blood and sets him against the wall again. "Don't try to stand up," she says quietly. "That was a... a demon that attacked you?" she asks, staring at him. "Whatever it was scared the shit out of me." Fauna bites her lip and lets her eyes wander to the puddle of blood.

Wolke begins to crawl, leaning against the side of the outside wall of inn.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Tomahawk sees were her eyes are traveling and says "go ahead" he grabs a straw "here" he says as he try's to look over the counter to see whats going on outside the pizza house.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Fauna makes a disgusted look and burns the straw. "I only drink blood if I want to; I don't need it like other vampires do. I wouldn't drink your blood if my life depended on it," she hisses, staring at the puddle of blood. She scowls at it and turns away, her stomach wrenching forward again. "I need some fresh air," she mutters, the sickness thick in her voice. (Blood makes her nauseous)

Wolke makes eye contact with Fauna, who he now recognizes. He can now speak, see, taste, feel, smell, and hear everything at the sight of her. She brings back memories. Wolke smiles.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Tomahawk Turns pure white for yet another time and an ungodly scream comes out of him, "muwahahahahahha" he laughs and starts to say "Tomahawk you shall die I will take over your body and you will never get it back Muwahahahahaha" the demon starts to fly out the front door were Fauna and Wolke stand
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Fauna rips her gaze away from Wolke and lunges at the demon-Tomahawk, tackling him. Fauna imprisons them both in shadow, capturing the demon until Tomahawk comes back. Fauna glares down and the demon-Tomahawk from above, a growl getting ready to erupt from her throat.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 am

Tomahawk (inside the demon) is trying to fight his way out (again) and is now drawing out his sword and tries to pierce the barrier between him and the demon "Gaaahhhhhh" Tomahawk falls out of the shadow and just sits there starting to regain color while the demon is still inside the shadow Tomahawk gets as far away as he can from the demon (which isn't very far) he lands only a couple of feet away from the shadow and just sits there wondering how he could permanently Kill the demon.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:25 am

Abyssal is taking shelter inside a dark cave... while Hollix is sitting outside so he isn't mauled by AByssal now that he isn't in the blinding sun.

Hollix: Do you ever have that feeling?
Abyssal: What feeling.
Hollix: You know... the feeling you get.
Abyssal: What feeling.
Hollix: You know what I'm talking about... the feeling.
Abyssal: NO, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
Hollix: The feeling you get when two people are manking so much stuff happen it's hard to understand what's going on.
Abyssal: ...no. By the way, can you come in here for a sec?
Hollix: ...nice try.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:57 am

Faible had been sitting, invisible, in a tree near the unfinished pizza place, watching Fauna and Tomahawk. She jumps when she hears something through her speaker (whatever is heard from Completelyforgotten goes through the speaker). Faible listens, then nods and stays still again, waiting for more.

Fauna keeps the shadow around herself and demon. She completely tears the demon to shreds, then burns the remains. The shadow disappears, and Fauna sits there, wondering if she actually killed it. Something taps her on the should; Fauna whirls around and sees Wolke. Wolke points to Tomahawk limply, scowling. Fauna nods and teleports them both to Tomahawk, kneeling down to see if he's still conscious.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:21 am

Tomahawk wonders why the demon attacked him and not someone more powerful, is it because he has an army? Is it because hes a general hmmmmm. He ponders to himself
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:27 am

Fauna shakes Tomahawk, trying to wake him up again.

"Dude, come to life," she mutters, poking his shoulder repeatedly. "Tomahaaaawk..."

Wolke sits on a cloud... Well, himself, really. (I need to make a character page for him, but he can summon himself as a cloud & float on it)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum