Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land2

2 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 Empty Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:16 am

*Snickers* I think we went over the page limit, so... Here's the second one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man turns his head and makes a grunting sound. "Blithering idiot," he growls.

"Hm? Oh, just 'cuz you were too busy being a smart ass to realize that somebody was behind you?"

"Shut up!" the man growls, grabbing Wrathe by his throat.

"Hey, y'know what's fun?" Wrathe asks. "Teasing people who think they're stronger than you but who are actually quite weak. You wouldn't happen to know anybody like that, would you?" Wrathe smiles sweetly.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" the man shouts.

"Aww, did I make you mad?" Wrathe asks. "Do you need your diaper changed? Hmm?"

The man glares at him and tightens his grip, just as Fauna collides with him and tries to tear his throat apart.

"Fauna!!" Wrathe screams, being thrown into a tree from the sudden force she put on the man.

Fauna gets thrown back and electrocuted, breaking a tree clear in half and landing on the ground-in front of Shifty and Wolke-with a thud, all from the force field around the man.

"I'll fucking kill you!" he shouts, glaring down at Wrathe. "You first, then your friends." He starts choking Wrathe then, giving him a slow and painful death.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:19 am

Tomahawk Comes and kicks the bad man in the legs
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 am

He gets thrown back and electrocuted by the force field, double the power this time.

Fauna whimpers and stands up on shaky legs, then limp/runs back to Wrathe. Wolke glances at Shifty, then follows her.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:30 am

Shifty pulls out his shot gun and tells the bad man that the gun can pierce force feilds
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:36 am

He just smiles. "I'd like to see that," he says confidently. "Really, I would. I've never seen some pissy little gun break through my force field. Snipers can't break through it at point-blank range, so I highly doubt this little shotty gun could," he says, grinning. "Ah, and... My name is Emitte, in case you wanted to know what your killer's identity was."

Wrathe's eyes droop, and he goes limp. Fauna wobbles in, crippled, and bites his leg. She's sent back by the force field again, though. Her necklace flies off, and the electricity burns them, making a gaping hole in one. Fauna's thrown into a tree, then out of the forest, being electrocuted multiple times and stabbed by an invisible force. She turns back to her human form once she lands on the ground.

"F-Fauna.." Wolke moans, then snarls at 'Emitte.' He tries to figure out how to hurt him.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 am

Shifty pulls out his bazooka and looks at Emitte with Evil eyes "This will though" he smiles and pulls the trigger the explosion creates a big cloud of dust
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 am

Once the dust clears, Wrathe is on the ground, Emitte is smiling at Shifty, Wolke is crying, and nothing seems to have changed with the evil dude.

"Care to try again?" he asks, grinning.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:47 am

Shifty looks at him "Damnit" he whispers he loads another round and fires it at him while tossing the launcher at him
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:49 am

The dust clears again, and Emitte's holding the launcher, completely unharmed. "I'm fine, how 'bout you?" he asks, smiling. "Actually... I'm tired of you. You're a pest." He zaps Shifty with lightning and makes the tree behind him fall over on him.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:51 am

Tomahawk screams "Nooooo you bastard he pulls out the shot gun and shoots at him one of the bullets goes into the force feild
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Blood spews out, and Emitte falls on his knees. Wolke sees this and lets out a bloody roar, then lunges on him and tears the force field open (literally, it looks like clear goo). He makes a snarling sound and tears the force field completely off. Wolke's eyes widen, and he bursts into a werewolf form. His fur is pure white, and his eyes are red. He continues to tear at his throat.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Tomahawk looks in amazement while also lifting the tree off the top of Shifty
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Emitte is dead within seconds. Wolke backs away with blood dripping from his chin, then bolts off, out of the forest to get Fauna.

Wrathe moans and struggles to sit up. "Fucking... bastard.." He looks up and sees Tomahawk and Shifty, then looks at the dead guy. "..?! Who..?" he whispers, staring at the dead him with wide eyes.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:34 pm

"Well" tomahawk says "I shot him with a shot gun and that tore open the force field and then Wolke finished him off"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Wrathe's eyes widen. "Wolke? Wolke never fights. Never. He hates it. Where'd he go, though?" He looks around, stopping again at his dead self. "And Fauna?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Tomahawk shrugs
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Wrathe nods and lifts the tree off of Shifty quickly, then kneels down by him. "He doesn't seem too badly hurt," he murmurs. "But I'm not a doctor, so I wouldn't know. I'll go get Wolke so he can heal him. Can you carry him?" Wrathe stands up and smells the air, trying to catch Fauna or Wolke's scent. He has enchanced abilities, having the ultimatum powers.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Tomahawk swings Shifty over his shoulder and follows Wrathe
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Wrathe jogs through a bunch of brush, being sure that Tomahawk can keep up. They eventually find Wolke, sniffing at Fauna in his wolf form. He looks up at Wrathe and whimpers quietly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:37 pm

"what has happened" Tomahawk asks
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Wrathe's face goes blank, and then he bursts out laughing. "He..." His face goes blank again, and his eyes widen. "...He can't figure out how to change back to human form so he can speak, but he says Fauna's not breathing."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Tomahawk kneels down beside Fauna "C'mon Fight it you can survive this" a tear drops from his eye into her mouth
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Fauna's necklace glows slightly, as does Tomahawk's, Wrathe's forehead, and Wolke's paw. Hers dims, then stops glowing while everybody else's still beams.

"Why?" Wrathe wails, collapsing on his knees. "Why's it always Fauna?"

Wolke licks his glowing paw, and instantly turns back to his human form. He blinks a couple of times, then frowns and looks down.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Tomahawk looks down astonished
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Wolke closes his eyes and shakes his head, then walks over to Shifty and runs his finger over any bruises he's had, healing him. Then he kneels down by Fauna and does the same to her. He can't replace the bells again, though. The Gods can't replace them twice.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next