Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rotham City

+6
Melanie
Roh
DracostheStrong
He11ix
Nat
Zak
10 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Rotham City - Page 8 Empty Re: Rotham City

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:14 pm

!?! keeps sliding down the mountian side on his giant fish. "XTREME SNOWFISHING!" He speeds off a rock formation in the form of a ramp and flies into the air, towards a jet.

Kids, don't try this at home.

"Hm, it looks like I'm going to hit the jet turbine. I should... wait, why am I on a flying fish?" He goes straight into the jet turbine, and tiny scales and fish guts fly out the other end. All is silent for a moment. Then, the plane makes a hard turn towards the city. !?! is in the cockpit dressed as an Arab. "SUICIDE BOMBER!!!" The plane accidentally hits ANOTHER plane, which is a real suicidal bomber. The planes both crash to the ground, making a huge wreckage site. The terrorist stumbles out of the wreckage, and !?! calmly steps out of his.

Terrorist: Who on earth are you?
!?!: I am Arnold Shwartznegger. Prepare to be terminated.
Terrorist: ...what?
!?!: I don't know. Now, if you are inclined to face me, I must warn you that-

The terrorist pulls out a machine gun and shoots !?! to the ground. He gets back up again. "Well, that wasn't very nice." He pulls out an apple with a fuse and throws it at him. The entire wreckage site is covered with a firey explosion of death. The planes are set on fire, the terrorist is dead, and !?! is walking away carefree drinking a cup of coffee.

This is one of !?!'s boring days.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:40 pm

(0.o woah)

hey Lloyd...whats with the shiny?
probably something to do with her super powers
shouldn't we leave? i mean she can hypnotize people
theres no one here to hypnostize.
really? what about you?
I don't think I can be hypnotized. I think its because I am blinded by the love and hate I feel for her. But if I do, both of you can take control of my body and kill her
hehe
no helping her though.
drat.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:55 pm

after a few minutes,Royal started to stur,her bracelet sparking a bit
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:02 pm

"damn it I don't have time to wait."

He makes a fire using the tools in his surroundings...then he creates a bucket by hollowing out a rock using his shadow claw and then fills it with ice which melts (because he didn't make it too cold). and then he pours it on her face.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:21 pm

"Try this." A huge blast of water comes down from the sky onto Nat, equiveling at least half the Pacific Ocean. Overhead, !?! is flying his strangely repeaired plane. "Okay, glad I could... wait, why am I in a plane? I'll go look for the pilot." !?! walsk out of the cockpit and the plane is sent plummeting down the mountian.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:43 pm

that should work...seeing how she didn't get killed. maybe you should consider protecting her
and stop being a villain no way
shuddup and stay quiet.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Fauna steps out of the bank and stares at the plane wreck.

!?!, obviously.

She glances at ShadowFrost and Royal Pain, but ignores them and walks quietly to one of the planes.

And do think that I was going to fly over seas?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Lord Abyssal is sitting quietly in his base, watching the TV. He looks over at a glass window showing an empty room with a door. There is a shiny quarter in the middle of the room. "3, 2, 1..." Hollix walks in randomly. He sees the quarter and dives for it. He gets up, and looks over at the door. he walks towards it, then looks around and scratches his head. Another quarter appears, and he dives for it. He does the process all over again repeatedly. "Perfect trap... now my plans for next Friday can go accordingly, now that every possibility of failure has been eliminated." He goes over into the lab room of his base, and picks up a vile of pink fluid. "Soon, very soon, this will be complete, and this city will die faster than a radio with dented batteries."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Royal jolted awake and up,her hair dark from the wet and her eyes metalic green

she covered her face to wipe of water and looked at her wrist

aww CRAP! she though

she started to teleport,though it looked diferent
usually,smoke errupted around her and she disappers

this time,a black swirl wrapped around her like a smoke snake and made her disapper from her feet up to her head

she glanced at Shadow,her eyes almost..human looking,before she finally disappered
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Triton shows up next to Fauna "hello what did I miss?"
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Fauna whirls around and stares at him.

"Wha-- Wher-- Ho--" She repeatedly begins words, but never finishes them. Fauna eventually resorts to dragging him inside the bank and belting out the entire story.

"Everybody-Royal Pain, !?!, Zak-came in and hid in that-" she points, "-vault. We were gonna catch ShadowFrost-" she yanks Triton up and points out the window at ShadowFrost and Royal Pain, "-and turn him in. I think. But I was just waiting for the bank to open so I could check my account. I bought a ticket to fly to France, but I decided against it, because... well..." Fauna yanks Triton up again and points to the crash site. "!?! likes to blow things up." She yanks him back down again and takes a breath, then begins rambling again. "So Royal Pain and ShadowFrost have this whole love-hate story from their past. Royal Pain got hurt, and ShadowFrost is currently trying to take care of her, I think... But there was all this smoky crap around her, so I dunno if she's still there for now. Could've been teleporting."

Fauna takes another deep breath. "And how are you still alive?" Her eyes turn to Triton's expectantly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:04 pm

hmmmm...did you get that?
she seemed a bit weakened and humanlike.
yeah. Now for me to ask some questions of my own
how do you expect to follow her?
she dissappeared using shadows...the remnants are there aren't they Shadow
yes. Can I kill her?
no. lets go

Shadowfrost steps through the remnants of Royal's portal
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 pm

"i killed Adrenaline.......but gained a new form Very Happy. his name is Maestro but he's good so dont worry." Triton still being held by Fauna tries to wriggle out but her grasp is tight."You know I also found a pet from my subconscious....which is kinda weird." Triton pulls out a weasel. "His name is Mingo Very Happy "
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Fauna stares at Mingo. Faro suddenly pops out of nowhere and tackles it. The two roll around on the floor, wrestling. Fauna turns back to Triton.

"So... I shouldn't slap you again? 'Cuz that's what I almost did (In fact, I actually typed it, but then erased it, remembering that you died) when I saw you. I guess Adreneline was the one who destroyed my house, but still..."

She glares at him for a second, but then bursts out laughing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Triton doesnt understand why she's laughing "Why are you laughing? Whats so funny and when will you let go of me? And it was Adrenalines fault but kindly Ill help you rebuild your house."
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Fauna continues to snicker uncontrollably, but gains enough sanity for the moment to talk.

"I can't believe I slapped you," she says, laughing again. She still doesn't let go. Fauna sighs and resorts to a small, continuous giggle. "Because you destroyed my house. No, I slap guys for hitting on me when they smell like shit and they're drunk. I beat the crap out of people who break my house," she glances at Triton, "and I kill people who mess with my ferret." Fauna stops laughing all together. "And one more question: Why'd you stab yourself? You didn't have to do that."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:26 pm

"I wouldve or you would have been dead. Adrenaline almost tricked me into killing you but i at least got a little bit of sanity and committed suicide to protect you and how much would it have sucked if your friend killed you, huh?"
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Weird. My computer just restarted.

Fauna pokes Triton in the forehead.

"A friend who broke down my house!" she turns away for a second, and then turns back. "I guess it was Adreneline, though. But you could've ran away instead of killing yourself... That's not the best thing to see: you're friend stabbing himself. (Not to mention the giant anvil) But anyways... Thanks for not killing me, and now that I have my answers-" Fauna lets go of Triton's arm, "-I shall release you."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:36 pm

Triton now surrounded by superheroes is surprised :"So whats with all the supers? I almost changed to normal >.>"
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Fauna jumps back slightly.

"Change to normal? Are you kidding?! You can't just erase the fact that you have powers unlike any other, and become normal... I've tried." Fauna blinks and looks down at her hands for a long moment. She then looks back at Triton.

"And... I think Rotham City is a huge superhero/villain hideout or something." Fauna looks back at her hands. "And I hate it."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:48 pm

"Ummmm i meant be normal not get rid of my powers like turn to my alter ego >.>. So yea ..... Are we supposed to take down ShadowFrost or what?"
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Fauna blinks again. "Oh."

Dupid me.

"And no, I think ShadowFrost is busy enough with !?! and his rampage for now. Plus, it looks like he teleported away with Royal Pain, so... there's no finding him now. So what now?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:59 pm

OoC->.<
first He11ix and Mel,not Tri and Mel...

there is no winning with this

BiC-meanwhile

Royal is at the dock,trying to fix her bracelet
all the while,she was stuck between Nat and Royal,her eyes and hair normal Nat while her dress and crown are still in place

after a while,she gave up trying to fix it
gonna have to take it to a mechanic or something she thought with a grim face
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 pm

OoC: Mwahahaha... I shall possess them all. You're next, Nat. Twisted Evil

Fauna stands up and walks out of the bank with Fero trailing behind her. She stands outside and watches the flames of the crash site lick at the air. Fauna slumps against the wall and watches soundlessly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Triton runs out of the bank and goes to Fauna "I forgot when i was in my conscious I found this." Triton pulls out an ancient greek bracelet with a sapphire in the middle "I found this in my greek subconscious. It supposed to help control water phasing." Triton hands it to Fauna.
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum