Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG THE SILVER ARTIX AXE IS AMAZING!

+5
Nat
Roh
He11ix
Triton
Zak
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMG THE SILVER ARTIX AXE IS AMAZING! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG THE SILVER ARTIX AXE IS AMAZING!

Post  Melanie Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:29 pm

So I would marry a dude just 'cuz I looked like him? That's an unpleasant thought... I used to think me and Zak were twins. No

hey,better than Zak marrying him,which he would probably would Razz

Zaky doesn't swing that way.

Zak is gonna murder u if u marry Artix

I used to think Artix was hot, so that's not funny.
(Actually, it kinda is Razz)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

OMG THE SILVER ARTIX AXE IS AMAZING! - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG THE SILVER ARTIX AXE IS AMAZING!

Post  Nat Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:20 pm

if he were a lady or on drugs,he would
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:25 pm

..I'm pretty sure Zaky's not gonna get a sex change. But he does act gay sometimes, come to think of it. He calls himself Gunther at those times. And it's incredibly irritating to the point in which you yell at him, have to urge to knee him in the nuts, punch him, and then get in trouble by your mom. It's fun anyways, nonetheless.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:49 pm

i know this is gonna be off topic,but i couldnt resist

from OPoL-

nat wrote:
Zak506 wrote:Don't worry...i banned her for a day, she broke a rule that she reminds new members about.

...a day

TRY 3 MONTHS,U SON OF A B!TCH!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

WOOO
I FINALLY GOT BACK AT HIM!!! cheers cheers cheers

in celebration,WE WATCH DANCING BANANAS SAY THAT!!!

Peanut Butter Jelly -"
nat wrote:
Zak506 wrote:Don't worry...i banned her for a day, she broke a rule that she reminds new members about.

...a day

"

he better enjoy this
this is the last time im making fun of him *suger sweet smile* Angel
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Melanie wrote:
Oohs, and by the way, Zaky's probably gonna have an upgrade tomorrow. (Jan. 26)
WHAT? Yu made me spit my drink all ver the keybard. The key between i and p desn't wrk anymre. Yu knw, the ne that lks like 0.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:26 pm

that sucks lol
oooooooooooooooooooo!
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:52 pm

Yu made me spit my drink all ver the keybard.

Didn't you spill something on your keyboard before? Meh. I thought it was Sprite.

And Zak doesn't have an upgrade... He probably won't have one for a while. And he would just waste it anyways, too... He would be excited, get on, train for pally, get bored, check Facebook, let me on, and never turn back. See?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:22 pm

We fixed it. Watch. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. See? It was just a problem with... oh, I'm not calling Mark (The family computer repair expert) over to say how.

And I spilled Sprite on my DESK before. Not my comp.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Ah, the desk... You have an issue with spilling/spitting things.

And Zak is getting an upgrade soon. I think. I hope not, but I think. Why do I hope not? Because whenever:
1: he downloads a new game, he always tells me everything about it like a preschooler tells his mommy about his first day at school.
2: we get a new game, I stay on the computer and he plays it; then he always tells me everything about it like a preschooler tells his mommy about his first day at school.
3: I play a game, then he tries it; then he tells me everything that he's done so far, and asks me what happens next, how do you get this, can you do this for me, etc.

It kinda sucks... Him getting an upgrade would be most like #3. Although he played AQW before I did, I still got an upgrade before him. Then he would tell me all the crap he bought, and all the quests he did, and when he gets this... Sad
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:58 pm

if he gets this might close this week
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:37 pm

im happy for him

once he gets membership,he wont be PoL outcast Very Happy
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Once he gets membership, he's gonna bother me until I cry.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm

hmph

id hurt him,but im on a good-Nat streak cuz i just got back at him

so,yeah,srry,cant be bodyguard Very Happy
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 pm

I didn't think there was such thing as a good-Nat streak... Yeehee.

And dun't worry, I don't need a body guard. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. Twisted Evil (Unfortunately for Zak...)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 pm

there is now

and there is a reason guys normally dont hit girls

its cuz they fight back Twisted Evil
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 pm

I remember this from last year's 4th of July...

Me and Zak are sitting in the car. We're probably playing this one game with the cars (If I see a yellow car, I say "cheese puff!" and punch him. That's one example.), I dunno, but he hits me.
"You're not supposed to hit girls!" I say.
"You're not a girl," he says. "You're my sister."

It makes a lot of sense, actually. But it's still mean... But so am I, so yay.

And girls don't only fight back against guys. A girl at school has been bothering me on the bus, so last Thursday, I snapped. I bit her elbow. It broke the skin through her sweater. It looks like a dog attacked her. It was, in a way, self defense, though...

But yes, we fight back... And hard.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:07 am

You bit her elbow? Lol that's funny XD. The only fist fights I have ever been in was in the 4th grade when me and this kid Sergio started punching eachother in the face hard and in the beginning of the 7th grade when me and this kid Victor starting beating eachother up
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:25 pm

that sucks for Zak
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Yea, I bit her elbow... Surprisingly, she's not mad at me. I thought she would be. I'm kinda happy about that. Razz

But today... There's this little midget, munchkin, retarded lil' turd named Matthew in orchestra, and he always freakin' bothers me. Today, he took meh bow! So I started hitting him in the head with the one he 'traded' me for... (it used to be his, but he wanted mine 'cuz his was all sticky at the handle) By the time class was over, the bow was broken and he was nervously laughing. Haha.
He also:
1: Broke the catapult that I made in science class (DAMN HIM!!! I liked that catapult... Sad )
2: Calls me 'La cross." Like the sport...
3: Says that my dad had a baby.
4: Thinks that I play la cross... It's irritating.
5: TOUCHES MEH!!! He squeezes my leg. -_-"
6: Is very short, annoying, irritating, retarded, and pesky. Evil or Very Mad

He's ebil... And I shall get revenge with my bow on Friday if we have orchestra that day.

And yes, that sucks for Zak. He still doesn't have the card that is required to receive membership... But our mom is thinking about going in to town today, so maybe she'll get it then.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 pm

heres to girls who fight back...HARD Twisted Evil

BTW-has he seen this yet?-

Nat wrote:i know this is gonna be off topic,but i couldnt resist

from OPoL-

nat wrote:

...a day

WOOO
I FINALLY GOT BACK AT HIM!!! cheers cheers cheers

in celebration,WE WATCH DANCING BANANAS SAY THAT!!!

Peanut Butter Jelly -"
nat wrote:

...a day

"

he better enjoy this
this is the last time im making fun of him *suger sweet smile* Angel
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:23 pm

I don't think he's seen it yet.

And guess what? That little turd midget dude, Matt, got a new bow today... It's really short. Like him. YEEHEE! (wtf?) After a few concussion-capable hits on the head from both of us, he finally said "truce." Yay... But he still calls me Lacrosse... I should kill him for that. And he also STABBED me with the fucking bow. That hurts...

And Nat, I really don't think Zak even gets on the forums much anymore. Apparently, he was looking for something in his e-mail, but the only thing there was a notice for a reply on one of his topics. He didn't even touch it. All he said was, "dangit!" So... Zaky is almost never active anymore. MEHH!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:25 pm

...hm

well,i'll take care of dat Twisted Evil
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:34 pm

I saw him with my mom's credit card. Here's what happened:

Me: Ooh, did you get an upgrade?"
Zak: No. *Grins* I'm getting another guitar.
Me: Shocked I'm gonna cry again...
Zak: *Leaves*

Okay, so I've been playing the cello since 5th grade, and I'm now in 7th. Zak started the guitar when he was in 7th grade, and he's in 9th now. But he got lessons before me, when he was only 1 year into guitar. (I later got lessons, but quit after I screwed up at a concert-like event. Embarrassing much...) He's gonna have THREE guitars now. An electric one that used to be Jesse's (I bit the two smallest strings off of it when I was around four years old. Mwahahahaha...), my mom's old acoustic guitar, and the one he ordered just now. I have to rent a cello from the school... Mehh, it sucks. And it's incredibly story. But my point of this story is that Zaky should be getting a friggin' upgrade if he wants one so bad! MEHHH!!!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:43 pm

hit Zak in the back of the head and say "i gots an upgrade
IN UR FACE!"

tell him its from me Very Happy

hey,if he aint active,no point in being nice,now is there?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:48 pm

...I just partied like there was no tomorrow... I don't want to move. And my new favorite word is

CRACKERS!!!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum