Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back and better!

+7
Roh
Triton
Melanie
Nat
He11ix
Scolor
Slayer
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm back and better! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm back and better!

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Nat wrote:see?
thats my point

i may be pissy sometimes,but thats just me
he knows that

and i TOLD him i have 22 members
all he did was laugh

he didnt even CONSIDER how tough it must be to be an admin for 22 ppl

Zak handled and handles it
i handle it
he laughed at me

*stops talking when seeing expression around her*
im done

Yah, didn't he ssay his clan haz no actual Forum...?

DragonKing... Oh, you kno

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Yeah, that means he HAS NO CLAN. If he posted it on Battleon, it will be deleted. If he just keeps it on AQW and calls it a clan, no one will take them seriously because their just a group of friends.

This is why I named the dark place in my mind where hatred churns into something horrible Alark. Al, and Lark together in one place. I already made the new sign for when I rename it Alarking.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:36 pm

... Thanks. I don't HAVE to put you in the book, ya know... And I was just about to let you kill a whole town and beat up Zak(who starts on the bad side) a little...

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Well not if I don't even have my own name. Scratch that, had my name stolen.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:47 pm

haha forgot about about draco malfoy.....

but anyways screw OPoL

it was a great beta clan but afterwards...it went down in flames and we were forced to go away for awhile....but with NPol were all back. except for the guys ya hated and the spammers and unactive members. we got mel.. and m slayer came back.....the only thing that dont make sense to me is why have LE and NPOL.....its got the same active members lol..(correct me ifim wrong...)
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 pm

since Zak banned me(>.<),i didnt have a way to talk to u guys again

after a couple of reports from Lloyd(we kept in touch through email)and an email from DK begging me to come back,i desided to put my foot down and make LE

it was amazing that,after a month,at least all the OPoL ppl were on LE Razz
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:50 pm

... Okay, sue me, I was friggin' bored. No one on OPoL. No NPoL. No NOTHIN'! It was friggin' HELL!!! I was beginning to miss Lark and Draco Malfoy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:11 pm

what happen to draco malfoy lol?

i remember him being a spammer
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:13 pm

He left the clan fer friggin' WoW. Then when he tried to rejoin he was banned. Then he continued to use the PoL AQW spot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:15 pm

nice lol

btw larks clan fell apart if it makes ya feel better

i know because his most active clan members is like my best friend and hangs with my clan
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:10 pm

whats ure clan alex?
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:25 pm

the swordhaven warriors....surprised the name had not been taken yet lol
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:01 am

quick thing about the Lark incident(s) and I'll let it go forever

back in OPoL...you, M, made a thread and he tried to claim ownership for it. It was rightfully yours and you even argued that it was. when He11ix and I went in and logically solved the issue, he called us corrupt mods. He11ix merely made a poll, and I merely pointed out where his arguements were wrong.

so he's a sore loser.

then he sent threatening messages to me. I actually laughed at them when they first arrived. What a load of bullshit they contained. And I'd love to see him try and fight me. (though again I avoid physical fights...I don't like sending people to nurses offices or in more recent fights the Hospital)

so, he's a really bad sore loser with anger management problems.

this recent meeting with him was just odd. I ignored him and was watching the others speak rather poorly of his actions and kept out of it until he asked who Dracos the Strong was.

I answer plainly "Draggonboy13, the mod you wrongfully called corrupt when he proved you dead wrong."

He made up some more bullshit about how that was so the clan would be strengthened and I was laughing. How much BS does this guy make up on a normal day.

Then someone brought up his forum...i believe it was he11ix. I believe it was "isn't your forum DEAD?" Nat asked what it was like before it died, and asked about the number of posts he had had in the first few months and if it was close to what LE has now. He laughed and said that was child's play and started boasting about the members he had. We retorted with "aren't they inactive?" He said "yeah" and something like...oh what was it...its not the number of active members its the number of max level players you have. I retorted "no, a forum is a place where you talk with friends...inactive members might as well not even exist."

and he continued to make up bullshit, and then started to say we were in the wrong for everything and boasted about how his (dead) forum only had the best of the best, whom would kill us all.

Max level doesn't get you anything. sure it helps but you need skill and actual brains to win. have both and you decimate anything. Lark unfortunately only has the first. I'm hoping by the time PvP comes out I have both (right now, I've got skill, knowledge, and brains).

so I left about 7 minutes after he appeared...his shit stank so much I think it drove everyone away.

There...now M, don't take it the wrong way, but my oppinion is that Lark is a sore loser and full of bullshit.

that should be the last time I talk about lark...don't make me mention him again until PvP, when I tell you who wins.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:23 am

MY version of The Lark Incident.

quick thing about the Lark incident(s) and I'll let it go forever

Lark was supposedly the smartest, most best player in the clan. His secret room? Easy. My little brother could make a better riddle. He just gave horrid clues to it that would make everyone confused and never get in. As for being the best, he was the best. He had all the best weapons, reached level 20 faster than I could think possible, then RUBBED IT IN OUR FACES.

Lark is a self-obsessed geek with no life.

Lark's roleplaying arena failed miserably. His first fight remains unfinished to this day. Fun Battles were much more popular. Eventually, Heroshire came and we all moved to that. Fun/Larknok tourneys were left to collect dust. Lark's never had a chance, since he never let anyone fight in his tourney.

He is a self-claimed great leader that blames others for his actions.

Moglin thought that plain fighting should be brought back, so he made his own. Lark came in and demanded ownership, since it was his idea. I just have to point out that it was NOT his idea, and that it's part of how roleplaying is played. So, he kept demanding ownership and said that he could shut down his thread if he didn't. He actually could not do anything at all. But he wouldn't quit. So, to try and prove to him once and for all, I made a poll on the subject which he lost unanimously. He still wouldn't quit.

Like Dracos said, he is a sore loser.

He called me and Dracos corrupt, just because we were right and he wasn't. He said things like we gave in to peer pressure, we are power obsessed, and that we MUST let him have the thread. I laughed in his face. He kept yelling at me. Now, if you push me to this point, you do NOT want to do this. I got really mad. When I get mad, I mean buisness. So I started screaming and yelling at him, insulting him, and telling him that he should leave forever and never come back. At this, he said I was guilty of cyber-bullying. I admit, that I got mad. But after what he did... I didn't do enough.

He was locked in the place in my mind where hatred twists and turns into something horrible.

Now, I had forgotten all about Lark. I thought he was gone for good. DEAD WRONG. He showed up in OUR room for no reason. Just the sight of him made me mad. He started saying how we were being immature about this. He kept his cool the whole way through. He still stood by what he said before. He started saying how his clan was so much better than ours. I've kept an eye on that forum, and it is, in fact, dead. Very dead. Now he said he had a different forum, filled with popular level 20s. BUT it had no forum, so there is absolutely no proof of it's existance. I bet Lark is just hanging with the 1337 crowd, thinking that he's one of them. He isn't.

Lark is STILL self-obsessed and wrong about the differnce between friends and random people that don't care about him.

Eventually, I just decided to leave before I blew my top again with a single comment on my way out. "You are a complete and total smeghead."

IN conclusion: Lark is a self obsessed sore loser with no life and unsure of who his real friends are. The perfect definition of a Smeghead.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:34 am

...With all of that being said, I've honestly got to say that I've turned against Larknok. One more thing to add, though: He's bipolar. (From what I saw on AQW, he's just whacko)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 pm

--my version--

when i first joined PoL,the guys liked me cuz i was the first girl(that stayed active)
after AQW,that went down the tubes cuz my AQW char looked hot

LIKE I COULD CONTROL WHAT AQW MAKES IN THE WOMAN DEPARTMENT!

after a while,i made things clear(hehe Twisted Evil )
but Lark wouldnt let it go

he kept making cracks about the comments he saw from the other guys
on Dragon Chat,MY OWN RP TOPIC,he made his RP dog,Bobby Lee,compliment my personal features(my butt -_-)

he put words in my mouth in that post too
it was funny at first....till everyone started again

Lark doesnt let things go for annoyance

a lot of times,to get the others off the topic of AQW,i pulled a few pranks
i pulled one on Lark and he freaked

seriously,he started yelling at me

i tried to explain that it was a freaking JOKE,but he kept saying it wasnt funny

he called me some name(these days,i forgot)and i compleatly snapped
the other guys had to break the fight up

Lark cant take a joke and freaks easily

he announced that he wanted to leave
now,im usually pissy at others,but i want NO ONE to leave

everytime someone tried,i flipped

so i was trying to convince Lark to stay
he left...and TOOK M WITH HIM

month or so later,he came back with a lame excuse of leaving and dragging M with him
i was as angry at him as i was at Draco Malfoy(the first one who left)

Lark likes bad drama and drags ppl with him
he also has lame excuses

he made those threatning PMs after he was banned(GO ZAK!!) and was mean to EVERYONE

i was red-hot ANGRY
everyone thought it was no big deal,laughed at it

i didnt
i was like a privite bodyguard...i dont tolarate that

since i couldnt do anything,as it was me against him and i KNEW the others wouldnt help me all that much,i was simply pissy that week

when i called Zak a priss for the 5-6th time in a row,he banned me

Lark ruins lives

when he arrived on AQW,i felt like it was my fault
i said "i'd like to see Lark show up now"

in my defence,i was talking bout how we were all gathered,hating Lark,and i'd like to see him take us all on

he did

he kept bragging about how better he was
took all my energy not to call him names,other than trator

he WAS a trator
he left the clan and tried to come back with a lame-ass excuse

he kept bragging and i kept trying to hurt him(dammit,Lloyd!)

he even asked Zak and me how many posts and members we had
he laughed when we told him

i called him a trator before i left and he said it wasnt fair to call him that
i nearly started again

Lark is a jackass trator with no honost bone in his body

when PVP comes out,he is gonna be so messed up,we will be begging his dignity and our forgivness back
ill just be holding that dignity over his head,out of reach,and throwing that forgivness into lava
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:06 pm

I only have a few words for those people who have hated Larknok. First off he never hated you till you hated on him so he kept his hating thoughts to himself and left you with only some of them. He left so that he wouldn't hurt anyone one anymore and so everyone would stop hurting him. He came to me and talked and I listened and decided I wouldn't be mean(Its just not in my nature). So we left and he forgot about you and you guys just can't let it go. . . you guys are like the bullies here not him.

One last thing about Draco Malfoy. He was nice just nobody talked to him but me. I would hang out with him and you would all leave him out so he left. . . came back and Nat blew up in his face leaving him scarred. He ended up never talking to me or anyone else ever again and yes Nat I blame that on you.

If you guys don't stop hating on people I don't know if I could talk to you anymore. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:16 pm

and what reason does Lark have for bragging out in the open?
we didnt say anything to him when he showed up on AQW a few weeks ago and he just started asking questions about the forums and laughing at what he told him

LAUGHING
when he never SAW LE and NPoL

how is THAT fair?

and Draco Malfoy left cuz of a game
a GAME

i flipped cuz that was the lamest reason to leave a perfectly good clan ever

im not hating
everyone should know by now that "hate" isnt in my vocabulary

i dont "hate" anyone
i dont trust or like all that much Lark and Draco Malfoy
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:22 pm

I know a fact that you HATE Lark! That is all I have to say now. Just drop the subject one more word about lark and...well...I might not stay here.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 pm

all this talk about beating him pvp but guys he is stronger then ya.

just saying... thats the truth
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Not if we all gang up on him Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:11 pm

true lol Razz
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Zak, you're not helping. Shut up.

And Moglin, sorry if I was a bitch... Didn't mean to be.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:17 pm

If you know how to fight, you can make a fight between a level 15 and a level 20 even.

I'm working on 18 now.

oh and moglin, I did say I would mention this again but...

he left cause of an arguement he lost to you. and other than He11ix yelling at him, no one said they hated him, they just said he was wrong in that instance. So he lashed out at the two people who stood the biggest threat to his side of the arguement.

I really didn't care until he started to be all hypocrite. Like calling He11ix a cyberbully and then sending out bullying Pm's to those he disliked for no other reason than they PROVED that he was wrong.

If I hadn't seen Lark a week ago, I woulda said I didn't hate him. even still...I guess Hate is too strong of a word.

I am thoroughly annoyed by his actions and stupid behavior.

I don't want to see you leave, since you just came back...but it is your choice. OH and if you think we're saying that everyone should hate Lark...we're not. I don't even know why it was brought up here in this thread (stares at mel).

Your free to be friends with whomever you want.
We've just learned that its better not to associate ourselves with certain people as they seem to try and rip apart what we try to create and maintain
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 pm

I don't even know why it was brought up here in this thread (stares at mel).

He wanted to know what he'd missed and what was going on, so I told him. Neutral

DAMNIT! Dupid me.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum