Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracos the Strong joins the Brawl (random SSBB plug)

4 posters

Go down

Dracos the Strong joins the Brawl (random SSBB plug) Empty Dracos the Strong joins the Brawl (random SSBB plug)

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Hello!

Dragon Addict
Controller of Ice
Servant of Death
Overall good, only worries about hte protection of his friends
and owner of the (imaginaryWHO SAID THAT!) Dragon Prince of Ice

believe it or not...that just about reflects the real me as well. Shocked

I'm a dragon addict, who has no clue what cold is (hmmm? what? Your telling me that outside its 18 degrees farienheit? Thats cold? No way, thats normal Wink ), a student at school...and almost top of the class...could be if I tried Cool . Over protective (right Nat? Wink ) and talks to myself (I'M NOT CRAZY! Throam'sil-yes, yes you are)

Anyways glad this forum is up and running
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Dracos the Strong joins the Brawl (random SSBB plug) Empty Re: Dracos the Strong joins the Brawl (random SSBB plug)

Post  He11ix Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:37 am

Yay. Now try a different color for Thorosamil, it's hard to see with this back round. White maybe.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Dracos the Strong joins the Brawl (random SSBB plug) Empty Re: Dracos the Strong joins the Brawl (random SSBB plug)

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:00 am

Nah, He likes cyan, and he likes making people's eyes hurt

Throam'sil-Ya better believe it!
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:33 pm

I could try a bunch of different backgrounds

Unless this works

Spike-oh no you don't, this is my color. Fine -.-)
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:34 pm

dead on bout overprotective Very Happy

Nagini-yah forgot pushover

Rolling Eyes
anyways,welcome
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm

Nat why do you have to be so mean? i mean you stopped for a while and now you're doing it again.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down