Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What now...

+8
Fira
Roh
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
He11ix
Darkman Alex
12 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

What now... - Page 9 Empty Re: What now...

Post  Darkman Alex Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:22 pm

well the first picture is recent the second one is older....but anyways whats it even matter??? i wouldnt fight a girl and if u would fight a guy u are crazy.

but im sick of this argument so im going to make a official post to end it..u can agree or not idc

Treaty of Dark Seth

Darkman Alex shall not accuse Dark_flame of hacking on the protectors of lore forum, but can with his clan members. Melanie can not talk of how she hates seth or how she thinks he hacked darkman alex on the pretector of lores forum or in front of darkman Alex on AQW. If seth is to come up to melanie in AQW she has the right to tell him to go away or leave, but if darkman alex is in the room, she cant. Darkman Alex will tell him to leave in that case.

Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:32 pm

I fight guys all the time. Zak's a guy, right? But he's also almost always two years older than me, so I always lose.. But I put up a good fight.

[My part of] Treaty of Dark Seth

Neither Darkman Alex or Melanie can speak of Seth or Dark_flame on PoL. If Melanie is ever to be in the same room as Seth, she will either leave or tell him to leave her alone. If he continues to bother her after she asks him to leave her alone, she is permitted to scream and/or yell at Seth. And if Darkman Alex jokingly happens to call her a loser again, then she is permited to be angry at him as well. But none more shall be said about Dark_flame or Seth on these forums.

~Melanie**

(I'm also still mad at you.)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:34 pm

alright its finnaly over....and ok

someone lock this forum...so there is no reason to start posting on it anymore
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Done.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum