Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 12 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  Zak Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 pm

"Heyyyyyy, beer doesn't smell that bad. And its nice to see you too."
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Heron gets up from his chair and stands there for a while. "Something is here...I sense it, but what is it...it feels like a great power greater than god and death...." Heron walks outside and there is fog everywhere and he can't see anything he walks farther into it and disappears and a loud cry can be heard in the Inn which startles everyone.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Fauna snickers. "I tapped you with my foot... Sorry." She straightens up slightly, feeling a strange pain in her body. Then she hears a scream. After sending an alarmed glance at Tomahawk, Fauna teleports away, to where she heard the scream.
Faible is hardly effected by Abyssal. "I'm a lot like you, y'know," she murmurs, looking at him. "I'm not all black with red eyes, but we're basically the same thing." Faible grins shyly, then vanishes after unleashing white light. The light turns grey, then black, and... has red eyes. The shadow then blows away in the wind, becoming nothing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 am

@Mogin: ...okay, you're just whipping out sagas like nobodies buisness. The thread isn't centered on you you know, other people are doing storylines too.

"She could not match my power. That is impossible, even if she is another demon. She is gone, so no matter." The red eyes float through the fog to the pained Hollix. "Heheh... as for you, your time is up, no matter how much you mess with it. Even a time traveller must die." The darkness starts to condense around Hollix. He smiles anyway. "Keep in mind... *cough* I control more than time..." A black hole opens up underneath him, and Hollix falls in immediantly. Abyssal's shadow mass that once filled the whole canyon is slowly being drained into the vortex. His eyes struggle against the darkness, trying to get as far up as possible, but he is eventually sucked in entirely. The black hole closes, leaving no signs of anyone being there...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:41 pm

Faible appears again in the same spot that she was in before. "It's obvious that you're much more powerful than I am, Abyssal, but we are very much alike in other ways that you may not understand, nor would I, entirely..." She trails off, keeping in mind that she doesn't even know where the crap she came from. "And know that I have invisibility," she says, smirking, and vanishing again.
Fauna teleports back to her tree with a confused look on her face. "There was nothing there... I could've sworn I heard a scream." She closes her eyes and shakes her head, blowing it off. no sense in killing herself over it.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 pm

First off I am adding to the saga I start a long time ago but I guess no one cares so I will wait till He11ix decides that this forum is not all about him and then I will come back so looks like I am gone forever cause everyone knows He11ix thinks he owns these RP threads..
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 pm

1. I thought the fog was Abyssal..
2. He11ix doesn't think the forum is all about him; I know that for a fact.
3. You're only gone forever if Zaky deletes your profile, which he won't do.
4. The only RP thread He11ix owns is Mel&He1 Land, and that's partial ownership, since the whole thing is named partially after him.
5. Stop friggin' arguing. Neutral
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:17 pm

The Legendary M wrote:First off I am adding to the saga I start a long time ago but I guess no one cares so I will wait till He11ix decides that this forum is not all about him and then I will come back so looks like I am gone forever cause everyone knows He11ix thinks he owns these RP threads..

I don't. It's just that you keep starting these sagas in the middle of others, and you don't come in when there's an opening.

Plus, Zak was thinking of banning you from RP anyway, not me.

Arguement stops... now.

@Fauna: ...Faible does realize that they're... *ahem* gone... right?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:19 pm

@ He11ix: Yea, she knows. She's asuming that they're still under the ground, in the shadows, though. Keep in mind that she's majorly screwed up in the head.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Tomahawk (now standing) "were did you go?" Tomahawk asks Fauna
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm

"I teleported to the woods. I thought I heard somebody scream, but I'm probably just paranoid..." Fauna trails off, wondering who could've been screaming. Abyssal was back, too...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Tomahawk gives her a weird look and asks "someone screaming who could it have been, are you sure that you teleported to the right spot?" he gets up and starts to walk around the tree.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Fauna makes a face. "I teleport to wherever I hear the sound, and my ears are extremely accurate since I'm a vampire and a werewolf. But it looks foggy..." She scowls and turns to Tomahawk. "I wouldn't go out there if I were you."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Tomahawk says "why shouldn't i go out there, are there wild beasts?" He turns and goes back out into the open.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:26 pm

Fauna snickers to herself. "Yea, bears. Let's see... There's Abyssal, ghosts, angry souls, undead, maybe Seppy in the underworld somewhere, my dead sister, all kinds of things." She laughs and crosses her arms over her chest, leaning against the tree. "I meant that you shouldn't go out where because you'd get lost. There's fog everywhere, and even I couldn't see through it... Unless you're some ultra vampire dude." Fauna looks at him funny, smirking.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Tomahawk asks "Is there a welcoming comity who could show me around town...." he comes and sits by the tree facing the Inn.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:33 pm

Fauna shrugs. "There's not much to see, but I could point some stuff out for you.."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Tomahawk "hmmmm"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Nat laughs at Zak's response and watches Vlad leave with a slight frown

she turned back to Zak,grinned,and said "see u around,stink"

she clicked her tounge,ran out the door and,on wings,followed the bat a few ft behind
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:18 pm

Melanie why do you always post too much? He11ix i'm glad you didn't join her...maybe now i need Mel and Tomahawk land.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Now I know what it's like to watch a post brigade. It's confusing.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:33 pm

OoC: I post so much because I respond to other people's posts... They're the action, I'm the reaction. And there always has to be a reaction, so I'm always there. Which is why I'm at... 1581 posts. (And He11ix isn't even at 1000 yet...) And plus, I like posting, so shut up... Sad

@ He11ix: I don't see how it's so confusing... When I used to watch it in Silverbrooke while I had no friggin' idea what was going on, I just read everything and fit myself in at a random place, then.... Well, then Mel & He11ix Land was created. I just read the crap...
Fauna glances at Tomahawk, then looks back at the inn. "That's the inn," she mutters, then turns around and takes a few steps back. She points to the woods. "That's the big forest where the big bad wolf sleeps," she says with a smirk. Fauna turns and points to a big tree. "That's Zak's tree." She then points to the ground. "That's where a lot of things take place, in the shadow world... That's where Abyssal came from, I tink." Fauna then looks at the sky. "And that's where God, who is currently in the inn, came from."

Fauna leans against her tree again. "That's about it," she mutters, grinning.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:09 pm

You know what I don't care if Zak bans me everytime I make a saga everyone ignores it or starts one in the middle of mine so He11ix you are a hypocrite and you need to stop being mean everytime someone wants to do something that doesn't flow with you so I am just going to give up on this all...I can't deal with a corrupted leader and a mean member.....

I bet you can guess who I sound like and all that but I am beginning to think you didn't change.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Dude, M, just calm down. Zak doesn't have much of a reason to ban you. He11ix is most likely confused because, out of nowhere, some white fog popped up and you walked in, not coming back. And if I'm correct, you would be the real hypocrite because, in Mel&He1, you came in just to annoy us. But that's in the past and doesn't matter anymore.

What matters is that you shouldn't leave; Zak and the rest of the clan doesn't need that. There are arguments here and there, but everbody ends up freinds again. (Example: me & Darkman) So we may as well end the argument now, knowing that this is all pointless.

Bottom line: Don't leave, 'cuz nobody really wants you to.
And Zak, contain your banhammah. You know what happened last time. (Which was, again, pointless)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 am

The Legendary M wrote:You know what I don't care if Zak bans me everytime I make a saga everyone ignores it or starts one in the middle of mine so He11ix you are a hypocrite and you need to stop being mean everytime someone wants to do something that doesn't flow with you so I am just going to give up on this all...I can't deal with a corrupted leader and a mean member.....

I bet you can guess who I sound like and all that but I am beginning to think you didn't change.

Oh goodie, a MiniLark Moglin... al least you were creative with the insult. "Hypocrite" is a good one, but Larknok's "Corrupted" was more infuriating though. Keep trying and you might just move up to the level of LarkClone! And if you're lucky, you might just get SuperLark!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum