Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 15 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  Nat Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:19 pm

OoC-
*cough*Dracos left*cough*
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:25 pm

OoC: ...Oh, yea. Doesn't matter, jeeze. D:
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Tomahawk looks around and says "I guess we should go looking."
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Fauna nods. A huge box of shadow forms around the building, acting as a shield. Fauna smiles a little. "We can come back to it," she says. Fauna boosts her and Tomahawk into the air with wind and looks around. "I dunno where to start," she mutters. Fauna looks at Tomahawk to see if he knows anything...

"Please don't puke," she mutters, laughing. Fauna continues to look around, thinking, and trying to catch Faible's scent.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:00 pm

Tomahawk: "I didn't plan on it, as long as we do no loopty loops. Ooop's. Crap now she's gonna do it."
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Fauna smirks and gets that crazy look in her eyes.

"I don't want you puking up your insides, though, so meh..." Fauna still grins but lets them fly above the trees. "I have no idea where any of them are," she mutters.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Tomahawk looks at Fauna and starts to grab for his nightvison/heat seaking goggles and says "maybe we can spot people with these"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Fauna stares at the goggles curiously. She has NO idea what they are. She simply stares at them... for a long, long time...

"Whaddo they do?" she asks, touching the nightvision goggles and then flinching.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:50 pm

Tomahawk turns a pair of goggles on and say "they let you see in the dark, and they let you see heat so its like a heat seeker"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Hollix and Abyssal are forced to seek shelter from the intense radiation of the sun on planet CompletelyForgotten...

Hollix: *cough* You see anything?
Abyssal: ...if I did, wouldn't I say something?
Hollix: *Wheeze* True...
Abyssal: ...
Hollix: ...oh, no wait, you wouldn't.
Abyssal: Exactly. There's a cave over there.
Hollix: Good. By the way...
Abyssal: What?
Hollix: I hate you.
Abyssal: I SHALL DESTROY YOUR RACE!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Faible appears in front of Fauna and Tomahawk.

"They're on planet Completelyforgotten," she says, grinning.

Fauna stares at her. "How would you know?" she asks.

Faible rolls her eyes. "I'm... kinda a stalker. I put a tracking device inside the vortex that sucked up Abyssal and Hollix, so it must've landed on one o-"

"Wait, Hollix is with ABYSSAL? ALONE?" Fauna's eyes widen.

Faible nods once, slowly. "Yeees..."

"Are you freakin' kidding me?! Who else is with Abyssal?!"

"Just Hollix, I think," Faible mutters, kind of scared of Fauna right now.

"...That's good..." Fauna sighs, looking around the forest. "Who else is missing?"

"Nat, Dracos, Zak, God, Death, Seppy, Rencore, Heron, Vlanc..."

"..How do you know all of them.."

"I'm a stalker," Faible says, shrugging. She gives a sweet smile. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to find a way to get to Completelyforgotten." She disappears.

Fauna turns to Tomahawk, grinning. "Well, everybody but Hollix is okay. All is good."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Tomahawk: "Good can we go down to the ground ..... Please before i get sick" Tomahawk looks down at the ground and spots a white fluff in the forest below.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Fauna grins at Tomahawk, then looks thoughtfully up at the sky. "Are you sure you don't wanna go for a spin with just the wind?" she asks, smirking. The air begins to kinda... vibrate under Tomahawk eagerly. Fauna laughs and smiles.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Tomahawk starts to shake severely and then starts to puke all over the place and the puke starts to fly with the wind current. "I'd rather not I thin-" he pukes all over the place again "can we go to the ground I see a white fluff on the ground maybe its Wolke."
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Fauna glances around frantically, freaking out 'cuz he's puking again. They're both lowered to the ground in seconds, and Fauna rushes by Tomahawk to make sure he doesn't puke up his intestines. "We didn't even loop or anything," she mutters, laughing nervously to herself. Fauna winces at the sound of his puking.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Tomahawk immediately stops puking a little after the touch the ground "Wow this is why I didn't join the air force, I'd of puked all over the plane sheesh" Tomahawk get's up and starts running to the white puff he saw earlier.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Fauna stares after Tomahawk for a moment, then shrugs and chases him. Wolke comes out of the forest just as he's entering, and they colide. Fauna almost trips from laughing so hard and Wolke shakes and spins around a few times. Fauna grins and leans against a tree, looking at Tomahawk.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Tomahawk goes flying through the air and lands a couple of hundred feet away. "Ow" he says as he's laying on the roots of the forest floor "I could use some help" he yells out.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Fauna teleports to him with Wolke close behind and grins. "You're so human," she mutters, holding out her hand to him again and rolling her eyes. Wolke appears to be looking down apologetically, although he has no eyes. (Which makes me wonder, what would he be like as a human?)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Tomahawk gets up and says "yep I'm a human i do have some magic though" suddenly Tomahawk becomes white and a large white blast becomes dark again "there" he says "im all healed"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Laaaaag.
Fauna looks at him sideways, then grins. "I'm completely unhuman. I'mma vampire-" she flashes her fangs, "a werewolf," she points her her ears, "and a cat," she says, pointing her her tail. "...And I'm from an Indian Tribe kind of thing," she says, pulling back her hair to show the earings that used to be one bell on her tail. She grins and drops her hands to her side, then looks at Wolke. Wolke bounces around happily. Fauna turns back to Tomahawk. "So whatcha wanna do?" she asks.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Tomahawk looks at Fauna oddly "how do you become 1/4 cat 1/4 vampire 1/4 human and 1/4 were wolf" Tomahawk starts to sink slowly in the ground.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 pm

"I was born a cat-person and a werewolf both, and I was turned into a vampire years ago, but we don't age, so... Meh. And I figured out earlier that the only human part of me is the only thing that isn't cat, werewolf, or vampire. Also known as my body." Fauna holds up her arm and points to it. "Dissa is human."

Fauna looks down at Tomahawk. "Why are you sinking..."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:29 pm

"I think I'm in a sand trap"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Fauna snickers and yanks him up and sets him back down on Wolke, who stays put. She leans against a tree again, facing them both. "So whatcha wanna do now?" she asks, scanning the forest.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum