Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The day we've all been waiting for is here

+2
Triton
Zak
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The day we've all been waiting for is here Empty The day we've all been waiting for is here

Post  Zak Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:41 pm

lol
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

The day we've all been waiting for is here Empty Re: The day we've all been waiting for is here

Post  Triton Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:42 pm

and wat day is that?
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

The day we've all been waiting for is here Empty Re: The day we've all been waiting for is here

Post  Zak Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:45 pm

get on Sir Ver and goto me
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Must I say it? Even if I don't have to, I'm goin' to anyways...

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Took you long enough, jeeze!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:11 pm

lol,dude

ur either slow in the brain area or u wanted dramatic effect

it doesnt take that long to become a pally Rolling Eyes
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:16 pm

He was slower at becomming a pally than I am in the head... And that's pretty freakin' slow, 'cuz I'm dupid.

For being the oh-Holy paladin, apprentice of Artix, God of killing undead (in line with Artix), it took you a while, Zaky... And for me, the noob of AQW following in her big brother's footsteps, to be a pally before you is pretty.. strange.

Nevertheless, good job. :3
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:41 pm

lol!

is that what this is all about?

Zak your about to realize, that both the armors you trained to get Pally...are 10x better than what they equal.

Pally is a worthless piece of shit.

and the job description is rather...blech. Undead make great friends once you get to know them

yeah.

artix just has issues.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:44 am

I thought it was just me that hated Pally. o-o The attacks suck and they all use a crap load of mana... Hrms. He said that he wouldn't use pally in battle, just when he was walking around. He said that yesterday, before he got the armor... So I dunnos.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:32 pm

i dont even HAVE Pally
im not gonna bother with it

im evil
i promote undead Twisted Evil

...though i hate that dark cleric dress(stupid leggings)
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:42 pm

I saw that whole leggings thing.. The display doll drama. *Pats Nat on the shoulder* Iz okies. At least you haven't been called sexy by a complete and creepy stranger and have somebody tell you that it was better than TV, afterwards having yet another dude say that it was no argument that you were hot but to leave you alone... Or have you? Suspect I dunno. But.. Beware Charliecharlie. He has a girlfriend named Ashley (supposedly) but isn't afraid to hit on other girls, no matter HOW many times she rejects him. (HE DIDN'T GIVE UP!! He just kept calling me hot. Sad )

Anyways, thoughs, I finally get to tell Zaky, "congrats on getting Pally."
(Something that some of you may not know is that he peed himself on AQW in his healer armor..)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm

...hey Mel quick thing that is funny.

Charliecharlie sounds like Zak did when Nat, me and him were doing alpha testing
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Zak 'married' Nat. Nat didn't get pissed at Zak, as far as I knew. Charliecharlie NEVER. EVER. GAVE UP. And I rejected him countless times. ^-^ And Zak didn't have a girlfriend (I don't think Charliecharlie did, either; he said he did.) while hitting on Nat. (He never has a girlfriend Twisted Evil ) There are many differences.. And similarities. I've been getting a lot of people calling me hot lately, but never has it been 'sexy'. *Shivers* So very creepy..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Here are the three top comebacks to people hitting on you on AQW.

1. I have a guy character too, you know.
2. Attracted to pizels? What a geek.
3. Say that your boyfriend is online and talking with a staff member at the moment.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Or...

1: FUCK OFF!!!
2: Lie to 'em and say you have a boyfriend. (That wouldn't stop Charliecharlie, though..)
3: Threaten to hack them.
4: Leave...
5: Get everybody else to go against him.
6: Start crying and tell them to leave you alone. Razz

Some ideas.. I technically tried 1, and 5 happened on it's own. Charliecharlie never gives up..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:56 pm

mel wrote:Zak 'married' Nat. Nat didn't get pissed at Zak, as far as I knew

O.O
r u kidding me?!

OF COURSE i was pissed off at him
he MADE me "marry" him

i agreed just to get him off my tail-_-
i vowed to myself to make his life miserable from that day on

..... Twisted Evil

mel wrote:2: Lie to 'em and say you have a boyfriend.

i use that A LOT
only i dont have to lie Wink
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:07 pm

I do now, thanks to SOMEBODY. *Points to Zak angrily* I've never used that before, though... What I do is hiss at 'em. Not only does that freak them out and get 'em to leave me alone, but it's also amusing. See...

???: Hi.
Me: Hii's.
???: Ur hot.
Me: *Hisses*
???: ...Okay...
Me: *Snarls*
???: Wtf...
Me: *Growls*
???: ....
Me: *Tackles and bites throat*
???: ?!!?

And they leave. :3 Acting like you're a crazy person always works... And it's easier if you are, in fact, a crazy person. Such as me. ^-^
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Nat wrote:
mel wrote:Zak 'married' Nat. Nat didn't get pissed at Zak, as far as I knew

O.O
r u kidding me?!

OF COURSE i was pissed off at him
he MADE me "marry" him

i agreed just to get him off my tail-_-
i vowed to myself to make his life miserable from that day on

..... Twisted Evil

mel wrote:2: Lie to 'em and say you have a boyfriend.

i use that A LOT
only i dont have to lie Wink

Weren't you the one who said "you can't MAKE anybody do anything" lol i used your own words against you. And no we were at the graveyard and you wanted to make all the guys jealous so we did the fake wedding thing.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:25 pm

correction,YOU wanted to make the guys jelous,I wanted to kick ur face in Evil or Very Mad
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Nope you pmed me and said we should fake it
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Can I voulunteer a challenge on AQW to settle things?

or should I just clear things up right now and say it's Nat's fault?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:31 pm

NO I DIDNT

u suggested and BEGGED me to marry u
i said it will be fake,so i can divorse u within 5 seconds with kleats and bricks(i didnt mention the kleats and bricks)

>.< u never liked me after i rejected u
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:43 pm

I remember what happened Nat but whatever.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 pm

well,screw it,Zak

i have a bf and it aint you
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 pm

i know and i'm happy you found somebody to put up with you lol
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:52 pm

Very Happy glad u aprove
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum