Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land2

2 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:35 am

Fauna climbs on the bed and sits down by him, holding his hand. She just watches him with worried eyes for now.

Wrathe is on the ground, moaning, and Wolke is tearing Nyx up in his werewolf form. Nyx elbows him in the face, sending him down to the ground in pain, then whirls around and chokes Tomahawk with one hand while grabbing his hand with the knife in it with the other. "This is your fault," he snarls, then throws Tomahawk against a tree.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:57 am

Tomahawk back hands him in the face knocking Nyx to the ground Tomahawk bashes his face in with his fists the blood of Nyx begins to cover Tomahawks hand
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 am

Nyx stands up weakly and stumbles around a little, then touches his tail where his bell used to be. "...?! SHIT!" he screams, then lunges on top of Tomahawk, clawing his face.

Wolke is unconcious, and Wrathe is in extreme pain.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:35 am

Tomahawk kicks him off bashing his head against the tree then Tomahawk throws him to the ground bashing his face in with his fists again blood squirting every were
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:46 am

Nyx remains completely still now.

Wrathe groans and sits up. "Holy... shit.." he mutters, looking up at Tomahawk. He looks around and sees Wolke, then completely flips out. "NO! WOLKE! WAKE UP! SHIT!" he screams. "Get Fauna," he screams at Tomahawk, then shakes Wolke gently. "And Shifty. He's a... doctor, I think. Go!"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Tomahawk nods and runs to find Fauna

"Fauna, Shifty" he shouts
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Fauna's ears twitch, and she looks out the window, seeing Tomahawk running out of the forest. ...Where's... Wrathe..? And Wolke..? she asks in her thoughs. "Hold on, one moment," she whispers to Shifty, brushing his forehead and teleporting outside. She bolts to Tomahawk and stares at him with an alarmed look on her face.

"Where's Wrathe and Wolke? Are they okay? Something got Shifty again. Are you okay? What the hell happened to your hands? They're covered in blood." She grabs his shoulders and shakes him violently. "Is everybody okay?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Tomahawk looks at the blood on his hands "I beat Nyx to death" he looks for Shifty "What got him we need him Wolke needs help"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Fauna's eyes widen, and she yelps a little. "Beat him to death?" she gasps, then glances over her shoulder. "I dunno what got him, I don't want him to talk. It'll hurt him. WHAT HAPPENED TO WOLKE?!" She stares at him, obviously scared out of her mind.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Tomahawk shakes his head ignoring the fact that he beat the hell out of someone "Wrathe said that he need you and shifty"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Fauna scowls and looks down. "Shifty... He's really bad right now. I don't want to bother him at all... What happened to Wolke?" she repeats, walking towards the forest now.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Tomahawk shrugs "I was to busy beating Nyx's face in"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:06 am

Fauna glances down at his hands again, gagging slightly. "..Okay," she mutters, then bolts into the forest a speed that only a vampire could go. She follows Tomahawk's scent and eventually ends up finding Wrathe crouched over Wolke, both bloody, and Nyx, lying on the ground.

"Wrathe!" she yelps, crawling on the other side of the werewolf Wolke. "What happened to him?"

"Bastard knocked him out... By hitting him in the face with his elbow or something, I think." His voice is no more than a squeak; he'd been sobbing. Now Fauna is, too.

"No... Is he breathing..?" She checks his pulse, then sighs in relief to find he's still alive. "I'll bring him back to the inn... D-did you see Shifty here at all?" she asks suddenly.

"Erm.. No..?" Wrathe stands up as Fauna does and peeks at Wolke. His fur is matted with blood. "Why?"

"..Smoething got him, too," Fauna murmurs, walking towards the inn with Wolke in her arms. "C'mon." They both bolt toward the inn quickly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 am

Tomahawk walks up to his brother
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:07 pm

Fauna and Wrathe follow behind, into her room where Shifty is. She lays Wolke on the floor and brushes his forehead (she does that a lot...), then stands up and checks on Shifty. "Come on.." she whispers, holding one of his hands in both of hers. "Wake up... We need ya..."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Tomahawk looks at Wolke

Shifty's eyes open
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Fauna grins, then looks at the wound on his head. She lays her hand over it and heals it instantly, since they're both vampires. "Help me with Wolke," she says with pleading eyes. "Please." She releases his hand and kneels down by Wolke, staring at the huge gash in his face and the huge bruises all over his body. Fauna makes a tiny whining sound and lifts his head a little, trying to heal the gash first.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:22 am

Shifty stands up and stretches then kneels down by Wolke "Well what happened to hi-" Tomahawk cuts in "what happened to you"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Fauna glances up at Tomahawk, then looks back at Shifty. "Apparently, he got elbowed in the face or something. Nobody really knows for sure, but that's what Wrathe thinks."

Wrathe nods. "Nyx-" he glances at Fauna, "-the bastard threw me into a tree so my vision was a little blurred, but I saw him hit Wolke... It didn't look all that bad. I guess I was wrong..." He kneels down by Wolke and holds his paw up. The cross appears there as it did before, and the one on Wrathe's forehead glows as well. His eyes widen, and he glances at Fauna's cross, which is now lighted up. Wolke stirs slightly, whimpering.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Tomahawk looks at his old cross he touches Wolke

Shifty looks at them "So........ Is Nyx?" he pauses
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Wolke's eyes flash open, and he instantly cringes away from everyone and then whimpers. Fauna pets him gently, soothing him.

Wrathe looks expectantly at Tomahawk. "Is he?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Tomahawk shrugs looking on the blood stains on his hand

Shifty quivers
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Fauna trembles slightly, but calms down when Wolke looks up at her and turns into his human form. "Wolke..." she whispers, hugging him extremely tight.

Wrathe smirks at his hands. "I would say so," he says.

"Was he wearing his bell?" Fauna asks suddenly, still hugging Wolke with her eyes closed.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Tomahawk shrugs "I don't know I was again to busy beating his face in"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Fauna turns her head and glances at him with what looks like an aggrivated look on her face. She lets go of Wolke, then teleports away somewhere.

"..Fauna?" Wrathe mutters, looking around.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next