Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel & Tomahawk Land2

2 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Mel & Tomahawk Land2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Mel & Tomahawk Land2

Post  Melanie Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:20 am

The 'Father' (Heh) nods in approval towards them, slowly. He holds them awkwardly, not sure what to do. Fauna rolls her eyes and burns them while they're still in his hands. "There. They're gone now."

Her dad just stares in disbelief.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Tomahawk looks at his holesterd Pistol "can I keep that?" he asks the "Father"

Shifty pulls out his knife and starts cutting up the turkey he pulls out all of the guts dangleing them (so it looks like a string because cats love string) he pulls out the meat and he eats the heart raw "yummy" he swallows it
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:28 pm

(...You haven't eaten a raw turkey heart, have you..?)

Before her dad can say anything, Fauna grabs the pistol and hands it to Wrathe, who takes it and hides it.

"Fauna, outside," the 'father' says, gesturing towards the door. He leads the way, and she follows. "What exactly happened?" he asks once they're outside.

"...I ran to no place in particular and ended up in Silverbrooke. Then, somehow, I wound up being a part of Haze. At least, it felt like it. I... almost killed Zander once when he tried to blow up Silverbrooke, then He11ix was killed by the inn collapsing, so Wrathe helped me harness the Ultimatum's power to bring him back. Unfortunately, time was a problem, and he kept getting re-killed every time we brought him back. And... I don't know, he had five other clones, Hollix being one of them. It's confusing. But I finally gave up, then ended up in Heroshire, where I met Tomahawk and Shifty. Tomahawk... had a demon inside of him. I don't know where it went, but it's gone. I think. Then, eventually, Nyx and Aziel showed up out of nowhere. It turns out that Nyx is bipolar and has been following me his entire life. I guess they both took off after me when I left... Right?"

He's quiet for a moment. "Yes.. Nyx loves you, Fauna; it's obvious. And the bell is telling me. Where's Aziel?"

"..I think she's in Heroshire, still. She stayed behind."

"..Mm. I see. Did you even give Nyx a chance? None of this would have happened if you just trusted him."

"...I tried, but he changed. Like I said, he's bipolar. He'll be enraged one second, then excited another. I tried to see the same Nyx that I grew up with, but dad--"

"I know, I know, people change..."

"...Where... Where's mom? And how the hell are you still alive..?"

"She didn't make it, and... Rain saved me before she passed."

"...Rain... And Hellina..?"

"..I guess you got her for good.."

Fauna's quiet. Silent tears slide down her cheek. "..The village... How much has it changed..?" she whispers.

"Once you three left, it was in total chaos.. Nobody knew what to do without you. You were the Holy Children; you're supposed to be cherrished. But... Things eventually calmed down, and everybody forgot about it. I just can't believe it went by so fast..."

"What happened when you left? Who took over?"

"Um... One of the elders took over... Fauna, I need to tell you something.."

"..Huh?"

"Tommy... Wasn't your only brother..."

Fauna stares at him. "Tommy was killed with mom. He was never born. Hellina is-- was my only sibling. What are you talking about." Every word is said carefully.

"You--"

"Hey, Fauna!!" Nyx calls, poking his head out of the cabin. "Wrathe and them are wantin' a tour around the village!"

Fauna looks at him, then nods once. Nyx goes back inside; Fauna glances at her dad, then stalks towards the cabin, confused.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:28 pm

Tomahawks face goes blank he stares at Wrathe and then looks down at Shifty he starts cutting up the meat (ummmm yeah I have actually) "anybody have a match and lighter fluid?" he asks looking at the grill that is attached to the helicopter outside
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Fauna glares at Shifty. "We either eat things raw out here," she says, narrowing her eyes, "or we use a campfire." She eyes the turkey viciously, (That's just nasty. D:) then turns for the door. "I'm... Gonna go look around," she says quietly. Wrathe and Wolke exchange nervous glances, then look at Shifty and Tomahawk.

Fauna steps outside of the cabin, looking around. Nyx suddenly drops down in front of her. "They're being friendly," he says, smiling.

"..Sure, sure," Fauna says, distracted.

"What's wrong?" he asks, his face instantly going blank.

"I shouldn't have run," she says in a monotone voice.

"But then there'd be no Silverbrooke. No Heroshire," Nyx murmurs, leaning against the side of the cabin. Fauna does the same.

"So..? Then I could've graduated, gone on with life. Hell, I don't even remember which outfit I'm supposed to be wearing right now.."

"What are you now? Nineteen?" Nyx asks, smirking. "I think that's the one. I can't even remember, either."

"..Why'd you come after me?"

Nyx snorts, as if that's the dumbest question ever. "Why do you think?"

"I honestly don't know," Fauna mutters, looking away.

"I made a promise," he says slowly, "and I intend on keeping it."

"Still?" Fauna asks, smiling slightly. "I thought you'd give up by now."

"Never," he says, grinning.

"Well, then, I'd be cheating on myself. Y'know, since Wolke's my kid and all."

"That's still freaky," Nyx mumbles, staring into nothingness. "You had a kid with yerself."

"Heh." Fauna smirks. "Strange, yes. I still don't understand how I did that. How the hell do I even tame clouds, anyways.." She trails off, thinking.

"I dunno." Nyx steps in front of her, grabbing her shoulders. "How hard are you going to make this for me?" he asks, his voice suddenly harder.

"Make what hard for you..?" she asks, though she knows exactly what he means.

"Us. Our thing." Fauna's quiet. "Hm?"

"...I really.. Nyx--" She moves his arms down. "Just because we're here doesn't change anything."

"..Fine. But I will get you back. And, just so you know, I haven't been watching you for all your life... I just said that so that you might react in my favor."

"Then how'd you know about Haze?"

"Rain. She has seen your every move."

"...Eh.. That makes me feel very insecure."

Nyx grins, showing cat-like fangs. "Mm," is all her says before walking away.

Fauna watches after him curiously. She stays where she is and looks up at the trees around her village thoughtfully, remembering everything that had happened.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Tomahawk walks out looking at Nyx he stretches and walks over to the helicopter lighting the grill up and putting the turkey on it he opens a fridge thats inside the helicopter and pulls out some of the seasoning he will use to eat it with

Shifty walks out and also looks at Nyx he shrugs and starts to Follow Wrathe and Wolke
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Wolke ambles into the helicopter and sits on the ground, watching Tomahawk curiously.

Wrathe walks right in front of Fauna and grabs her shoulders. "What happened?"

Fauna looks at him weird. "Whaddo you mean?"

"I know Nyx was here. What'd he say?"

Fauna thinks about that. For some reason, she feels the need to protect him. "He was just talking about the village. Remembering the old times, y'know?"

Wrathe stares at her, searching her face. "...Okay," he murmurs, then turns after giving her a suspicious look to find Wolke.

Fauna sighs and watches after Nyx absently.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Tomahawk looks at Wolke "Wanna try some?" he cuts a bite off of his turkey leg and hands it to Wolke

Shifty looks around town still

(describe the town in detail)
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

(Just imagine an Indian village; grass huts, a few log cabins, campfires/bonfires to cook stuff, bow and arrows fer weapons... And a little bit of Japanese, 'cuz there're purple lamp thingies.)

Wolke takes the turkey and stares at it curiously. Wrathe steps into the helicopter and sits down by him. "I thought you were a vegitarian?" Wrathe asks, grinning. Wolke shrugs, smiling a little, and eats it. His face is blank for a moment while he chews, and then he grins. Wrathe mirrors the expression on his face and looks up at Tomahawk, for once not having the burning urge to kill him. Wolke laughs one short laugh that sounds like wind chimes.

Fauna hears Wolke and smiles to herself. She steps away from the log cabin and stands by Shifty, shifting her weight to one leg and putting her hands behind her back. "Well?" she asks curiously. "Whaddo you think?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Tomahawk hands Wrathe a peice of the turkey to try "Try it!"

Shifty looks at the small town "It looks like the place I came from just the houses were made from wood and we had street lamps instead of balloons with a candle in it but all in all Its pretty cool" he looks at Fauna and mimics her stance
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Wrathe takes it and stares, making a face. "..Do I have to?" he asks, obviously uneasy about this. Wolke laughs and takes it from him, then shoves it in Wrathe's mouth. Wrathe's eyes are huge for a moment, then he smiles a little. "Not bad," he says, smirking.

Fauna grins. "What was your home like? What were you and Tomahawk like when you were younger?" she asks, shifting her weight from one leg to the other now. "And.. your parents? What were they like?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:46 am

Tomahawk smiles and looks over at Fauna and Shifty he looks back at Wrathe and Hands him another piece

Shifty looks up at the sky remembering "Well'' he Pauses "Our home was very different we had things called Wal-Mart and before Our parents died they were very caring but back to our home we raised things to eat Like chickens, Cows, and Horses, we used the horses for one type of transportation, I'll have to bring you guys out there and show it too you sometime"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:20 am

Wrathe takes it and tears it in half, giving a piece to Wolke.

Fauna makes a face. "What's a Wall Mart?" she mutters, looking genuinely confused.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Tomahawk smiles and brings some over to Shifty and Fauna when he sees the look on his face he looks at Fauna suspiciously

Shifty's Jaw drops "Whats a Wal-Mart!!!!!" he falls backwards
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Fauna's eyes widen. "..Eh..?" she squeaks, staring at Shifty. She looks up at Tomahawk, even more confused. "What's a wall mart?" she asks, scowling because Shifty makes it seem like she should know this.

Wrathe and Wolke step out of the helicopter, grinning and laughing. Wolke actually looks happy for once.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Shifty has drool coming out of his mouth when he gets back up he sits there drooling over it

Tomahawk looks at Shifty "A Wal-Mart is a store that sells everything"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Fauna just stares at them. "What's a store?" she asks blankly.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:59 am

Tomahawk slaps himself in the face "A store is a place that sells things like food, and clothing."
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Fauna's mouth hangs open as she stares blankly over Tomahawk's head, zoned out. She blinks, shakes her head, then looks at him again. "Wha?"

OoC: You have no idea how much I've added to Fauna's story without you. xD There's Dunkel and Mioko and Pulse, Clinstair, Jaster, Baliyal... A lot. Wolke is with Baliyal and they had Mioko and Dunkel, Pulse is Fauna's kid somehow (either Wrathe or Tomahawk would be dad, depending on how you play this story out), Fauna has a brother named Bryce, Clinstair and Jaster are dragons, and Jaster has a girlfriend named Lullaby... Yea. I get bored, so don't judge.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Tomahawk looks at Fauna and pulls out a picture of a store "Here, look at this."

Shifty walks away
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 pm

Fauna looks at it and blinks. "I've never seen anything like that before," she says awkwardly. "It's not made out of trees." She grins.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:30 pm

"No its made out of concrete and bricks." Tomahawk slaps his face
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Fauna scowls. "I know that. Just every building I've ever seen is made out of logs. Silverbrooke, Heroshire, Be Decagee... Yea."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 pm

"Okay good" Tomahawk says with his palm still in his face
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Fauna snickers. "So whatcha wanna do?"

I just realized how unalike me and Fauna can be sometimes. I don't snicker anymore. o-o
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next