Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 35 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  He11ix Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Zander looks at the distorted ghost. "Yeesh... sure you don't want him in a horror movie? It could actually work..." Fauna glares at him. "Ugh, fine. But I actually can't do anything. Dead things aren't my speciality. I just keep things from being dead. If you needed help with dead things, you would have to go and see..." Zander looks over at Asaroth's room, teeming with dark energy again. "I wonder what on lore happened to that guy... but I'd suggest going in there after signing this." Zander holds up their wills. "Just to be safe."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Fauna looks at Asaroth's room and then turns to Rain. She's scowling deeply, glaring at Fauna somewhat.

If he helps us, you should then be convinced that he's at least okay, for a ghost.

Whatever. Now hurry up, you moron.

Okie dokie.

Fauna smirks when Rain's eyes have a visible amount of anger added to them. She turns back to Zander and looks at the papers. She signs it quickly and then walks to Asaroth's room. She stops and turns back to Zander. "You mean... you didn't do that to him?" she asks, looking back at Asaroth's room. At that second, an idea strikes her.

"ABYSSAL!!" Fauna slumps against the wall and heaves heavy breaths, taking time to calm down. She closes her eyes and grinds her teeth together, making soft snarling sounds.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:16 pm

The door opens and Fauna and Rain are slowly dragged inside by an invisible force inside. Inside, instead of a room, it's a hallway. Again, it's filled with runes on the walls that turn darker and darker going down the hall. The door, again, is gone.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:24 pm

It's very familiar in here.

...Oh, when Zander threw you in there? And then Asaroth FREED YOU.

YES, FAUNA, HE FREED ME. And who freed you that you still don't trust?

Hollix. And I have a reason not to trust him, or even you. Both betrayed me at least once.

And how do we know Asaroth won't do the same?

He's not related to He11ix in any way, Rain.

But you said that anything even close to knowing He11ix was twisted. Take you, for example.

I'm just warning you now; SHUT UP. And I told you, Asaroth doesn't belong with Haze. I'll have to ask Zander how Asaroth even came to Haze.

He probably had some evil plan, and Zander just overcame Asaroth's evilness, so Asaroth calmed down, but now he's going crazy again.

That doesn't even make sense.

So what?

Just thought it was relivant.

Fauna stands in the middle of the room, close to Rain, and looks around. "Asaroth?" she calls out. Her voice still sounds like a whisper, although the volume is higher.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:38 pm

No answer. Only thing to do is go forward...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Blahh.
______

Fauna grabs Rain's arm and drags her forward.

It's funny, 'cuz Asaroth froze me with darkness ice...

Stop whining.

Fine, but what if something bad happens?

What do you mean? He saved you, moron.

Yea, but what if the darkness has completely gotten to him?

Then so be it. Hopefully I can take him somehow and try to help...

Why do you want to help him so much?

He doesn't belong with Haze!

What if he does, and it was all just a prank?

Haze doesn't pull pranks. They kill people.

Tomato, tomahto. Now are we goin' or what?

Yes, idiot.

The two walk cautiously forward.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:14 pm

The room gets darker and darker as they go forward.

Zander waits for a while and goes back to the cannon controls. He starts reconfigurating the cannon's aiming mechanisim. But, the buttons won't move. In fact, a lot of things start going faulty. The lights dim and flicker, the screen freezes, and some lights are all the way out. "Don't tell me..." During the next flicker in the lights, Zander is gone and everything is wrecked.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Rain stops completely, taking Fauna by surprise.

"Come on, you idiot!" she hisses to Rain.

Zander.

What about him? Come on!!

He's gone.

How the hell is Zander gone?! Fauna gives Rain a heavy tug, and they begin walking forward again.

Something took him.

"Something took him." Are you on drugs?

He's gone... the lights...

What about the God damn lights?!

Will you SHUT UP?! Rain breaks from Fauna's hold and bolts towards the control room. Fauna stands there limply and then shrugs. Her eyes search the darkness.

"Asaroth, please... Come out..." she whispers hoarsely. She keeps walking forward.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 pm

The darkness in the room strangely moves down the hall to the cannon manual controls.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Fauna arches an eyebrow and turns to run back up the hallway, to the control room. She bumps into Rain on the way there, but neither of them say anything. Fauna opens the door from Asaroth's room and walks into the control room where darkness fills the room, and the lights flicker slightly. She looks around and eventually turns to Rain. Rain shrugs, and Fauna turns back to Zander's chair.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:32 pm

The door to the cannon controls freezes over, with a barracade of shadowy flame blocking that. Asaroth rises from the floor. He just floats there, as if waiting for something.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Rain turns to Fauna slowly. Her eyes are a mixture of intense red and orange, even in the darkness of the room. Her hair looks like fire; it matches her eyes. Her hair whisps out behind her, blowing wildly.

"#$@%&$*#%&@&#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fauna flinches and glances at Asaroth. Her eyes turn a dull bluish gray at the sight of him. She turns to Rain and lets out a low, commanding hiss. To her surprise, Rain lays off a little. Fauna turns back to Asaroth and takes a single step forward.

"Asaroth... who did this to you?" she asks quietly. It sounds like something is scratching at the inside of her throat.

Already asked him that, dillhole. He just vanished. Fauna's eyes flash to a bright white with the slightest hint of blue. Sadness. She turns to Rain.

But something did this to him... Asaroth doesn't deserve this.

Who knows? Maybe he does.

Fauna lets out another low hiss, and Rain slinks into the shadows. Fauna turns back to Asaroth.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Asaroth just floats there. "No one did this to me. I chose to be this way." Ice creeps over Fauna. "Being evil has it's advantages. For one, I feel no guilt in doing this." The ice nearly covers Fauna entirely. Flames float in the air and start coming towards her. Just as the flames get close enough to incinerate her...

Hollix appears suddenly, ice orb in hand. "Good bye, you flithy specter." Hollix throws the ice orb at Asaroth, and it shatters. A huge blast of light covers everything.

And now we continue on Mel & He11ix Land, in a parallel universe caused by another dimension where space and time is so ravaged that they are no longer relevant. All traces of me and Fauna disappear from Silverbrooke... and everything looks normal again. Unless Melanie objects, our so called "plauge" has subsided from here.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Okie dokie. No more posting here; everybody else, forget that Haze, Abyssal, anything related to He11ix, anything related to Fauna, is gone and never existed.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm

No, just that they're gone.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:01 pm

...Eh? Okie dokie. Again, I feel retarded. No more posty Silverbrooke, let's just go to the 'parallel universe'. We should rename that thread to parallel universe..
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:39 pm

fira suddenly feels as though something has been sucked away.

"nng..."

fira. they're gone.

"eh?"

they're gone. for good.

"you mean..."

yes. i don't know how, i don't know why, but Haze and fauna are gone. all gone.

"no..."

fira sits down.

"this can't be true..."

but it is. there's nothing we can do about it.

"icerox?"

it's true. i'm sorry. they're gone.

"okay."

okay?

wow. she's taken this a lot better than i expected.

"now i have something else that i want to do."

eh?

"i'm going to find more like us."

WHAT!? but there are no more humans like us. we are unique and alone.

"but i'm still going to look."

well, maybe there are more fox-elves.

you're AGREEING with her!?

"yes, he is. and i'm going to silverbrooke to pack."

room for one more?

fira smiled.

"of course."

its a foolish journey, but who's going to protect you when you're all alone out there?

fira smiled, then the three walked to silverbrooke.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35