Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Or Evil

+7
Slayer
Darkman Alex
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Melanie
Zak
Nat
He11ix
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your Side

Good Or Evil - Page 3 I_vote_lcap58%Good Or Evil - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
Good Or Evil - Page 3 I_vote_lcap42%Good Or Evil - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 12

Good Or Evil - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Or Evil

Post  Slayer Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:21 pm

please there is no way to explain how weird and somewhat creepy I can be....also I believe a moglin was mentioned and thats where I come in.........DDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU CREEPY LITTLE MOGLIN!!!!!!!!!!!...........................sorry I have a thing about moglins...anyway when I was like 3 or 4 I smashed a baseball bat on my older brothers head and I knocked half his teeth out late that year with two water bottles.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Shocked That's evil. Jeeze... This isn't that bad, but I made some Kool Aid for Zak once but didn't put sugar in it on purpose, so when he drank some, he started coughing and stuff. Twisted Evil
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:28 pm

And just so you people know so you don't just find out later.

I've caused 3 head injuries to people (One was a concussion, one my nails were too sharp when I was little [poor kid, but cool scars now] and one I hit someone with a chair but instead of getting a concussion and leaving me alone their head started to bleed and they went to the hospital)

And I've punctured someone's lungs before
I was playing football at recess and I elbowed a charging Junior (this was last year) and I punctured one of their lungs...it creeped me out

first head injury was a brotherly brawl (you sure like your brother)
the second the kid was picking on me and knocked me down so I tried to scratch their eyes out...instead I cut their forehead with my claws (geez, trim those things)
the third, I was protecting someone and the attacker turned to attack me and I happened to have a camping chair with me. (Don't leave out the sword fight bit) oh yeah there was a bit of sparring with a stick and the chair I had. my weapon shattered his and I pinned him. then two friends of mine (who can't listen) came and helped him up...and he continued to try and hit me so I held up the chair and pushed and it hit him in the head

MUHAHHAHAHA

What?

His claims most of these weren't on purpose but I can see him sinking into my evilness
Throam'sil- Shocked That can't be good
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:46 pm

I knew you guys had major issues when I first joined, but wow. It's funny, though, so mwahahaha... Suspect

There's this really annoying dude on my bus that I've actually come to be minor friends with, (I still can't believe this. Last year, we were mortal enemies) and I taught him how to give dead legs... (STUPID idea) He kept freakin' giving me a dead leg, so I finally went crazy and went for his leg, but missed and hit that one spot where the sun don't shine. Rolling Eyes It was kinda funny, though, 'cuz he didn't give me any more dead legs for a while.
On the same bus, with the same dude, I had a tooth brush-and-Sharpie-fight. (I went to the dentist the other day with Zak and brought a toothbrush with me. The next morning, it was still in my coat pocket. Dj, the other dude, had a Sharpie in his pocket.) We kept jabbing at eachother with our weapons, and eventually, the bus driver both gave us a white slip. Crying or Very sad If you get three, you're kicked off the bus for the rest of the year. Not good.
Last year, at recess, a group of guys would bring their arms into their coat sleeves and run into eachother as hard as they could. It looked FUN so I wanted to try, and I freakin' owned. I could never knock Brett down... He was kinda... Chunky. But I always got everyone else. Twisted Evil (Including Dj, who I occasionally kicked when he was on the ground Razz )
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:52 pm

XD my bus driver could care less what we do other than stand up

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:58 pm

It's fun, I know. Running into things is just amusing to me...
The wall, other people, doors, trees... It's just funny.

And you know how in the cartoons, they always step on the shovel and it comes up and smacks them in the face? I've done that once. It HURT.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:20 pm

i did that once ON PURPOSE cuz i wanted to see if it hurt and i ended up with a bloody nose XD
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:00 pm

Come to think of it, I think I've done it twice before-- once on purpose, thinking it wouldn't work, and the second time on accident, surprised and pissed 'cuz I felt redarded. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:04 pm

forever good even Bloodtooth the Hungry is good check the design notes if you haven't seen it yet
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3