Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Empty MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M)

Post  Slayer Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:51 pm

Here are my mighty pics and animations you have all been dying to see (jk)

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Walkin12
MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Lighti10
MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Bass_t13

This is just a taste of what I can do.....You will see more if you really really want.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Empty Re: MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M)

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:10 pm

Shocked .... Very Happy
I wanna see more. This amuses me. (Especially when I'm this hyper...)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Empty Re: MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M)

Post  Slayer Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 pm

Okay I will fill that need with two animations and another sig....

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) First_10
MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Alcemi14
MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Gow_re10
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Shocked.....

I tink you might have issues. Twisted Evil

Do anoder one where they're fighting. Shocked Those amuse me. Twisted Evil

P.S. I do this with a video camera, only with Legos or something... Very Happy
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:54 pm

I will try another fight scene but they take a while to make...
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:40 pm

I not sure why, but stick figures having an epic sword fight are extremely amusing to me. Very Happy
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Sorry about not amusing you with killer fight but I think you might have a little problem that should get fixed so I think I will resort to doing this for the rest of the day: DAMNIT!
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm

I have created a seal of approval because I will be collecting signatures from everyone that can make them because I am starting a Signature shop in battleon forums and I need people to join...Also I am making signatures for everyone who wants one.

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) MySealofApproval-1

Edit: forgot to say that the shop will be named after the guild:Protectors of Lore Sig shop
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 pm

TRY ANOTHER FIGHT SCENE POR FAVOR!
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Here is my work in progress and trust me it will get more epic.

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Fightinprogress
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:18 pm

...Ooooh... It moves...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:47 pm

Its not over!!

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Fightinprogress-1

FINISHED

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) MySealofApproval-1

I give this a seal of approval
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Damn...I was gonna say I was the guy who teleported buuuuut...after that.

I'm the dude with the gun.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:28 pm

lol didn't see that coming did you!
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:56 pm

no. not at all

*pain...lots of pain*

another sword fight in the future?
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 am

Yea I will try Peanut Butter Jelly
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:40 am

So it's.. Blam, teleport, kick-in-the-face, (Drop gun), backflip, big mega-bomb lazer thing, boom, WHEE!

..Whoa... It still moves...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:55 pm

You should do a Zak vs. Undead thing lol
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:57 pm

LOL I don't know where to get a paladin but I can use the original guy with a zombie.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:43 pm

MoglinSlayers Pictures and Animations of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM!(M) Powerbattle

guess what!! I made another one..not as good because I wana do I sword fight but I am to lazy to look up two different swords then take forever to make one (These things take 2 hours for it just to last 30 seconds.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 pm

How do you even make these? o-O"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:52 pm

download pivot 3.0 and make sure its 3.0 then you can get stks at droidz.org
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:58 pm

o-O"... Okai... I can't download anything, so mehh. Razz Which reminds me.. I gotta switch the antennae.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:19 pm

So nobody wants to start a sig shop with me?
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:59 pm

I only do paint edits.

And I don't like having deadlines.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next