Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

+6
Zak
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
He11ix
Melanie
Fira
Nat
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who Should Be the Dead Body?

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  Nat Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:06 pm

yes,Zak is gonna be the dead one
no complains,Zak...im starting this,remember?

and ud probably run out of the room when im done questioning u
and ull be either the witness or suspect

dunno which
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim? - Page 3 Empty Re: PoL Soaps--Who Shall be the Victim?

Post  Zak Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Actually I started it...And you trying to take over everything is starting to piss me off.

BUT nobody cares what i think, so i'll just leave everything to you guys. (This also means you can't use me as a dead body)
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:11 am

*Sigh* Everything pisses you off, Zaky...

It's not really a CSI without a dead person, and it's not a soap if someone gets killed. So... If this is a soap, then one must only get injured. It's just not as good if they're actually killed. (Although in Desperate Housewives, one of the main girls married this dude who was said you have murdered his ex wife. I'm really disappointed in myself... Can't believe I watched that) So... Zak never said that we couldn't use him as an injured person...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:52 pm

I WANNA BE A WITNESS!
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:17 pm

then im a witness to even though i wanted to be detective (so infair D:<)
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Scolor Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:23 pm

you can do the bad cop good cop thing...
Scolor
Scolor

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Nat you do realize that there's always a TEAM of detectives/investigators.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:44 pm

Wait, wait... So is this gonna be a CSI or a soap? I like CSI more myself.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:46 pm

its gonna be more like CSI
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:48 pm

Or CSI with three times the drama. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:13 pm

u started the topic,Zak
i started the intro and i know most on how it will go down

speaking of which,how bout we make it half soap,half CSI

Zak gets brutaly injured and dies when the killer comes back to try to kill him again
(yes,Zak,ur still the body...quit being a baby and suck it up like a man...if u can)

and,as for the team of investigaters...
ever heard of Privite Eyes?

Detective White will have an assistant and nothing more

...yes,my detective name is White
cut me some slack,its the best i could do for a cop soap Rolling Eyes

anything to complain(Zak),add(Zak),or talk about(Zak) guys?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:21 pm

We still don't know who will be the witnesses and everything.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:21 pm

yea can i have an important part other than a witness???
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:23 pm

I wanna be a witness so I can tell some of what happened er someting. And if there will be that many witnesses, then it should be at a party or some place crowded. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 pm

oooo then i call assistant Very Happy
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:39 pm

<Lloyd dies, he nominates himself>
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:17 pm

Why can't you die Nat? We could say that somebody tried to rape you outside of a night club and when you fought back they shot you in the head. Then when we find a suspect Lloyd comes out of nowhere and shoots him, then either turns the gun on himself or gets arrested.

Much better then some random person killing me.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:33 pm

rape? lol XD
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Zak, delete that before Nat sees it. She will surely MURDER you. And not in the soaps.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:10 pm

Key word is TRIED

but its better then some random person killing me for no reason, they would have no motive and the investigators wouldn't know where to begin. In mine a fiber or something could be found on her body linking it to the suspect. They would also know that it was a male. Nat just wants me dead.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Shocked affraid Mad Evil or Very Mad

*tenses to jump Zak*
Mel,would u be upset if i kill ur brother?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:20 pm

I could say no, and to go ahead, but in my mind, I'd secretly be p-oed. But yea, that's exactly the reason that I didn't think a girl should be the dead one. Rape would come up. Rape no good. (Disturbing much, Zaky Rolling Eyes )

How about...

A man did something horrible that we don't know about one night, and was expecting a certain someone to come out to kill him. Zak was walking home one night, and the man thought that Zak was the one going to kill him. The man stabbed, or shot, either one, Zak, wounding him severely. The man then stole Zak's wallet and such, and that's how we get fingerprints. Then we go to the place Zak says that he was shot, or stabbed, and search around. We find evidence of the reason the man was on the lookout for someone to kill him. Then we have a big, dramatic chase and find the guy, who we later question, and then imprison.

Is that good at all?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:44 am

Nat won't like it because i don't die...
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:15 am

You'd still get stabbed or shot! That should be enough... Okay, how 'bout... Zak gets beat up severely at some time? That's a lot like torture. It wouldn't be as fun if he died... And it would pretty much entirely be a CSI if he did.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:31 pm

the attempted killer has to be one of us
it cant be a random person

oh,and,BTW-

*slams Zak into construction site gravel,then wedges him into a windmill and rolls that windmill down a mountain*

thats payback for the rape talk
seriously,dude,dont u know me AT ALL?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next