Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back, And Badder Than Ever!

4 posters

Go down

Back, And Badder Than Ever! Empty Back, And Badder Than Ever!

Post  He11ix Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:26 pm

Took me a while to see the announcement in the old forum. I've been finding new intrests other than AE. Well, let's try and do better than last time! By the way, REAL new members that do not know me, like Zak's sister, I will now say this.

Long, Boring, And Grim: I'm just plain unlucky. Not to myself at all, but to other people. Here are some examples:

1. There are three friends in school that never break up. They're like triplets or something. Once we had to do an assignment in school in groups of 4. I was stuck with the trio. In a long series of events I won't explain right now, they were arguing like crazy by the time the assignment was due. (We didn't get anything done either)
2. *cough*The old forum went downhill since my modship*cough*
3. All my fish die. One ate a poisonous frog in the tank. One fell in love with our decorated filter and... got caught in it. One ate a rock. Several goldfish went cannibalistic. The last one that ate all the others lived 2 years, luckily. And I hardly ever fed it, cleaned it's tank, or turned the light off.
Most of the time, things just collapse around me. That's got to get someone down. It did so until this one point. At that point, I had been reading grim books like Series Of Unfortunate Events, I hardly ever left my basement, and I thought. Now, Some may say I'm sick, twisted, and demented.

Short, Sweet (Blech), and Simple: INSANE! TWISTED! EVIL! NECROTIC! MY FAVORITE WORDS! I, He11ix, the esteemed/despised Necromancer, is secretly plotting to destroy you all! But, I'm sure it will just remain a sinister plot, and not a reality. Or will it... kukukukuku...

P.S: First to guess the guy in my avatar gets a prize! Not that you ever would. Your only hint is the laugh in the last paragraph...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Back, And Badder Than Ever! Empty Re: Back, And Badder Than Ever!

Post  Triton Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:43 pm

hes from SGT. Frog manga i own 3 of the volumes i think that dudes name is Kuroro?
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:40 am

Dang. PMing prize now. By the way, it's spelled Kururu. I like him because he's genius, twisted, evil, insane... ring any bells? Twisted Evil
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:02 pm

kk,He11ix,ur creeping me out

...and thats saying something,cuz its almost impossible to creep me out
...unless ur Zak

hehe Twisted Evil

anyways,welcome,big bad and insaine
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:47 pm

Wow, you guys are crazier than you let on. 0.0 Crazy's fun. Very Happy
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm

crazy is always fun in my book

did i mention my book is a PB&J sandwich with a picture of a duck in between?
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down