Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 14 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  Slayer Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 pm

I will come back if you give me 5 legitimate reasons to...

and I will even do it by your rules.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Fauna rolls her eyes up and looks at the sky, thinking. She stays like that for a moment, then looks around Heroshire. "It's possible," she says finally. "We has a bunch of room for buildings, and no pizza..." Fauna grins and glances at the inn. "Unless he has some," she mutters, pointing to the bartender.
3. RP fights never last long and they're pointless, so this should be nothing.
4. You just came back to the clan not too long ago, why leave so soon?
5. Nobody was trying to force you to do anything, He11ix was just pointing some stuff out, as was some other people. It's the RP way.
6. You're apparently liked by the admin, 'cuz he hasn't banned you.
7. Nobody is telling you to fuck off and leave, therefore you shouldn't.

Must I go on?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Tomahawk looks at Fauna "Well, were should we build it" he looks around Heroshire and wonders were a good place would be to put a Pizza House.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 pm

Fauna sees an empty spot near the forest and jumps in the middle of it, beckoning to Tomahawk. Half of the small clearing has trees in it, though. Fauna uproots the trees without touching them (she has power over nature ((trees is nature)) and then plants them somewhere else, by a small pond. She turns back to him.

"Here," she says, grinning.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm

Tomahawk looks at the plot of land and says "Perfect nice and flat for a Pizza House!"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 pm

Fauna looks around with a confused look on her face.

"Wait, where's Hollix? And Abyssal? And the giant fireball? And Faible?" Fauna stands there for a second, then shrugs. "Doesn't really matter." She walks into the forest and comes back with a stack of wood on her shoulders. "This'll be fast and easy."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Tomahawk walks over to the wood's and says "I dunno were anyone is" and comes out with a small woodcutting devices and starts cutting furniture for the Pizza House.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Fauna starts lobbing the logs on top of eachother to make the building's walls. "I can't help but worry about everybody, 'cuz Abyssal is on the loose and now everybody is missing... Strange, 'eh?" Fauna finishes with the walls and starts on the floor.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Tomahawk looks at Fauna with wide eyes at the speed of her building skill, and then tomahawk looks down at his work and says "one chair down 20 to go"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:11 pm

At least SOMEONE noticed...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Fauna glances at Tomahawk and smirks. She lays the logs down, side-by-side, inside the walls of the building with her mind, finishing the floor. She works on the roof now.

"I hope you're good at cooking, 'cuz I suck," she mutters, grinning.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Tomahawk looks at Fauna in amazement and he starts to put the furniture in the restaurant, "How the hell do you work so fast, and yes i know how to cook .....sometimes." Tomahawk goes back to putting the oven together.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Fauna sits in the grass, working on putting some chairs together. "I control nature, trees are nature, and building stuff is fun. When I was growing up, I was getting trained to make robots and stuff... So this easier." Fauna sits in one of the five chairs she'd made and watches Tomahawk, amused. She builds the roof at the same time.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Tomahawk starts to bring the oven in side the Pizza House he drops something and doesn't notice it. "We have to make the counters" he says as he goes inside.
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Fauna sets the roof on top of the building. She walks in after Tomahawk and looks around. "It's dark," she murmurs, looking around. She starts to walk back out, but steps on something. Fauna picks it up and examines it. "Did you drop something?" she asks, staring at it.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Tomahawk comes outside and says "No I don't think so wh-" he starts to feel around and feels that he dropped something "Oh no" he says "I need this back, Its a radio to my ar-"
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:23 pm

Fauna holds behind her back and eyes him suspiciously. "Radio to your what?" she asks, glaring.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Tomahawk starts to whisper "Its a radio to my army, its how i've been keeping up with the rest of, well my army." "Come into the Pizza House and ill explain some more about it"

Last edited by Tomahawk on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Fauna stares at him for a second, then holds it out to him. "Why do you need to keep in touch with your army?" she asks quietly. "You're not planning on invading Heroshire, are you..?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Tomahawk says in a whisper "more like protect it, but the army won't ever come into Heroshire, unless Heroshire needs it."
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Hollix and Abyssal, after the black hole incident, are on the planet of CompletelyForgotten closest planet to the sun of the LessImportantThanPizza solar system...

Hollix: I hate you.
Abyssal: I hate you more.
Hollix: I hate you more than you hate me.
Abyssal: I hate the sun.
Hollix: I hate you-... wait, what?
Abyssal: The sun. I hate the sun.
Hollix: What does that have to do with hating eachother.
Abyssal: If we weren't so close to the Devildamn sun, I could crush you right now, or at least change form and get off this deathforsaken planet.
Hollix: ...I hate you.
Abyssal: I HATE YOU MORE!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:34 pm

Fauna bites her lip and looks around uneasily. "I don't know," she mutters nervously, walking around. "I don't know where everybody else is." Fauna turns around, facing Tomahawk again. "Sorry," she murmurs, looking into the woods now. She's still looking for Wolke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomahawk Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Tomahawk takes the radio and looks up at the sky and says "I wouldn't have a clue but the wold will never know, I noticed nobody seems to be around."
Tomahawk
Tomahawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:53 pm

OoC-*cough cough*
u 2 arent alone in this forum

BiC-

Nat scanned for Vlad through the trees

she was nearing the mountains and couldnt see the Albino bat anywhere

"where is that stupid bat?" she muttered,still scanning the land from her vantage point

in the distance,suddenly,she hear a thunk and someone hitting the ground
a familar "oof" sounded

consern mingled with happieness
happiness cuz she knew that voice,that "oof"
consern cuz the owner of that very voice could be hurt

whichever the reason,whichever the emotion,she torpidoed in its direction
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 pm

OoC: Again, nobody posts... Tomahawk just so happens to be posting a lot, and I just so happen to be the reaction to people. SO, we post a lot... But, hey, at least we haven't posted 92 pages of RP. (He11ix...)
Fauna looks at the inn. "Dracos and Zak are still in there, along with God. Wonder what they're talking about." She turns back to the pizza cabin and sighs. "Why are we making a pizza place when people are missing, most likely because of Abyssal? Shouldn't we go looking for them?" she asks, biting her lip again. Worry wrenches inside her stomach, making her somewhat sick.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum