Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 8 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  Zak Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:03 pm

@Death "What resurrections do you speak of?"

@Heron "You really think that Sepulchure will ultimately defeat Abyssal? Abyssal is a being of complete and utter darkness, another dark entity cannot possibly be the only force capable of ridding the world of him. Zak and Hollix are the best shot at the moment...They could use the help of Dracos though."

Zak looks at Fauna, "God said watch him...So i'm gonna try to kill him" he grins until he notices the egg. "Am I ever going to get my egg back?"
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Abyssal is flying around, looking for a place to begin wreaking his havoc upon the world. Hollix suddenly appears in front of him, and hits him with his sword, knocking him to the ground inside the forest.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:13 pm

"Paladin Resurrections. The type where they have entered my realm only to come back. And the resurrections of those bloody bishops and healers! Everytime a soul dies and comes back it messes with my domain. Look at this!"

Death produces a scroll out of thin air

on the scroll it shows that the number of souls collected compared to the number of souls in his domain

the second number is less than half of the other.

"thats coupled with necromancers. at first I thought it was mostly the necromancer's faults...but then one of my researchers discovered about 45% of the fault lies on Paladins and healers. 6% of the fault are actually souls that refuse to remain dead. You might call them ghosts, but they are still solid bodies. They just refuse to die. Dracos is actually one of these people. Though it's probably more of his sweetheart's fault. Bleah. Love. What were you thinking when you made it? Did you know more people come to my domain because of that feeling? Either protecting their love, sacrificing for their love, etc. Heh, some are foolish, like this couple...what were their names...Romeo and Juliet. Sometimes its entertaining...but now that I think about it. Love is the most cruel punishment you could give to a human.

When you've given me that new list, and a solution...then I'll relinquish my hold on Dracos. Until then I'm staying here."
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 pm

"*snort* death
what a joke"
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Zak finds Abyssal and flies to the ground. He sees Hollix there too. "Hey Hollix...why is Abyssal on the ground?"

"I allow few benevolent souls to leave your realm, the others do not have my blessing and will be dealt with. The souls that refuse to remain dead are the main problem, especially the ones that deserved their death. Here's a solution, you design a test for deserving souls that enter your realm and only a small percentage of those souls will be granted permission to live again. There will have to be multiple restrictions and guide lines though. As for the souls that refuse to remain dead, i will have a team that will track down those souls and bring them to you."

OOC: Whoa Nat, where did you come from?
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:18 pm

OoC-rumor has it,the stork brought me in Wink
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:26 pm

Fauna taps Zak on the shoulder, still staring at Abyssal. "Hollix hit him with the sword he's holding, smart one." She takes a step back and watches.

Yes, she's scared of Abyssal.
Yes, she killed Abyssal with her nuke beam before... It was an illusion once, though. (Can't remember how she killed him the first time when he came back on MIST)
Yes, she followed Zak here.
No, Zak's not getting his egg back.

Fauna climbs up in a tree and holds the egg protectively, putting it back in the bag. This is her only duty for now.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Hollix backs away. "Zak, you might want to move away from-" A giant, dark claw grabs Zak from the ground. "...never mind." The claw melts into darkness, and lets Zak go. The darkness that remained of a claw starts to form into a humanlike shape... Zak's shape. Then it goes from black to the color of Zak's skin and armor. It's eyes open, and they are as red as Abyssal's. Darkness smoke comes from the leaves of the tree that Fauna was in, surround her, then fall to the ground in more darknessy sludge. It forms into Fauna's shape. Abyssal slowly rises from the ground, laughing. "Heh... I keep getting more powerful. I keep learning new tricks. You cannot stop me." More darkness sludge comes from Abyssal, then it seperates and forms into Hollix. "I've already come into contact with your soul, so your clone will be even more powerful than you." Abyssal sinks into a pool of darkness, laughing insanely. The pool reaches out in three directions, to the 3 clones. The bodies come to life, and start walking toward their respective originals.

Meanwhile, the purple fireball floats around a few yards away in the forest.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:19 pm

Fauna mutters some words that shouldn't be said under her breath, then looks at her clone. She jumps in front of Fauna2, reaches for her earings, and crushes them. Fauna2 is thrown to the ground, brought up into the air, struck my lightning, covered in darkness, and burnt to ashes.

Fauna turns to the real Zak. (She can tell 'cuz of her wolf/cat/vampire senses... Plus, the clones have red eyes.) "THAT'S what happens when my bell gets crushed," she says, smirking. "Now how the hell do we kill yours?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Zak2 does the light swords attack, hailing Fauna and Zak with a flurry of swords.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Fauna presses a button on her bracelet, and a huge force field erupts around her and Zak, keeping both Zak2 and the swords away. She uproots trees and proceeds in beating Zak2 to the pulp.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Heron walks to the area Sepulchure was attacked by Zak and raises his hands in the air as he gets a dark aura around him and the ground shakes and Sepulchure raises from the ground and thanks Heron then they both head to the forest where they see the doubles of his friends and Sepulchure just chuckles and raises a bunch of undead forest animals who begin attacking and Heron draws his sword and dimension jumps to where Zak is, "My father is here to help so if you kill him again I will destroy every living part of you..." Heron then sends a dimension beam flying into Zak's copy.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:28 pm

OOC: Excuse me, but here are a few things.

1. That was WAY too powerful to summon Sepulchure again, make an army of undead forest creatures, then blast someone with a super destructive beam. (Doesn't for the Nuke Beam, only used to destroy large groups of enemies or armies)
2. You have NO character page. Make one please.
3. The Science Of Undead, or so defined by other sources: Necromancy gets it's souls from Death's realm. When a Paladin kills an undead, that soul is either sent somewhere else or destroyed. Most likely the prior, since when Artix killed Edgar, Vayle could not bring him back. So, Seppy is gone and you can't bring him back.

If you could, it would make things a lot less easier, and a lot less aggrivating for me and everyone else if you fix that post after correcting #2.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:35 pm

I was going to say something but He11ix pretty much covered it.

Zak is sitting down behind the forcefield thinking of a way to defeat his clone. "Well what are my weaknesses...OOOOH!" Zak teleports onto Zak2's back and starts to gnaw on the back of his head. Zak2 starts going crazy, like Mel and He11ix in a room full of computers and sugar except all the happy crazy is paniced crazy. Zak2's swords target Zak and start to fly towards the two. Zak jumps off and the swords skewer the clone.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:00 pm

The two flailing branches of shadow flair around from losing the bodies they were controlling. They both swirl back and connect to Hollix2, making him have three shadows. Abyssal's voice echoes. "It doesn't matter if you defeated your clones. Hollix is the powerful one. And with his energy already multiplied from being a true clone, NOTHING CAN STOP HIM." Hollix raises his hands into the air, and a giant black hole opens up on the ground. Trees start breaking and falling into the vortex, spinning around. They hit Fauna and Zak, and they too are sent spiraling into the twisterlike spiral. Hollix and Hollix2 are unaffected, but Hollix is knocked out by a flying tree.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Before the two are sucked into the black hole completely Zak grabs Fauna, sprouts wings and tries to escape the vortex of doom. The tree that hit Hollix comes flying in so Zak gives up and turns so the tree hits his back and Fauna is unharmed.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:23 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!

First off Zak you said you sent his soul to the domain so yes I can bring it back also all undead are normal to summon there is no limit they are all the same it only varies on size also the beam is not to effective on Heroes or anyone other than minions... and what I mean by army I mean 15 undead forest animals so calm down.....I think I know how to do this since I roleplay on the battleon forums...also its not as bad as your guys godmodding such as killing seppy...just cause Drakath can do it doesn't mean you can.....see if you guys keep doing stuff like this I will just give up on the RP section all together due to the massive god modding then you accuse me of doing it when I stay at the same level of god modding as you...
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:52 pm

A few things:
@ Zak: You suckkkk... The whole, ""Well what are my weaknesses...OOOOH!" Zak teleports onto Zak2's back and starts to gnaw on the back of his head." thing made me hack up my Koolaid laughing. D: ...Thank you. Razz
@ M: If we can't kill seppy, then you can't summon him back... 'Cuz don't you think Gravelyn would have done so by now if it was possible?
@ Zak again: You saved meee... Angel

Fauna whirls around, struggling against the vortex. She tries to block the black hole with trees the best that she can and attempts to blow her and Zak away from it. She also strikes Hollix2 with lightning and sets him on fire...

Fauna grabs Zak, not knowing if he's conscious or not, and lets the wind carry her straight up into the air. She creates a hurricane around the two Hollix's, hoping to distract them and mess with the black hole's vortex. Fauna calls Wolke and lays Zak down on it.

"C'mon," she murmurs, "wake up..."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Okay if you can kill him I can summon him because no one here is as strong as Drakath....
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Doesn't matter if not one of us isn't as strong as him. TOGETHER, though, we're stronger than Drakath. But you alone can't summon him back, because you've most likely got equal power to Gravelyn's since you're both children of Seppy (storyline changer!). Have I made my point?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:38 pm

Dracos steps up behind Heron.

"Don't worry, your father also knows how to locate the door of my domain. And the guards aren't gonna hold him back. As for Abyssal."

Dracos (or Death) looks at Heron. He summons a small orb.

"do you recognize this? It is an undead's soul source. Crushed and the undead dies and the soul vanishes forever. but I know another secret."

He throws it in heron's sword...and it goes in.

"Your sword is now the captureor of souls. Dracos will be removing some every now and then. But you get stronger the more souls you have there. Also you can take them out to make undead. Powerful undead. Some with the ability of free thought. Though, I only give this to you for one reason. Because I expect you, unlike your father and other Necromancers will only be loaned souls. you will relinquish your hold on them when you have no need. Am I correct in this assumption?"
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:01 pm

"Of course your correct you have my word that I shall do this," Heron says getting ready to attack the Zak clone. He looks down and thinks for a second and then he dimension jumps to the orc town and starts to kill them capturing there souls with in his sword. Heron then dimension jumps back and releases these souls to wreak havoc on Abyssal and his minions.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Fauna watches from Wolke.

"Whoa.." she murmurs to herself. Fauna sets the backpack containing the egg on Wolke and picks up Zak, turning them both invisible and spiraling away. Wolke curls up, creating a caccoon for the egg.

Fauna appears back at the inn. She floats up and pokes the still sleeping Faible. Faible sits up and stares blankly at Fauna. "Heh?"

Faun snickers to herself. "You see dead people, right?"

Faible nods. Fauna grabs her arm and turns all three of them invisible, bolting back to Hollix and them.

She uproots a tree and makes it go sideways, letting all three of them sit down on it in midair. Zak just kinda collapses. Fauna turns to Faible. "We might need you for something later," she says.

Faible nods, confused. They just watch for now.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 am

The Legendary M wrote:"Of course your correct you have my word that I shall do this," Heron says getting ready to attack the Zak clone. He looks down and thinks for a second and then he dimension jumps to the orc town and starts to kill them capturing there souls with in his sword. Heron then dimension jumps back and releases these souls to wreak havoc on Abyssal and his minions.

All the clones are dead. Try that post again... again.

Abyssal's shadow moves across the forest floor, flickering to a semi-clear color. It eventually finds a host, and seals himself inside the soul of it...

Hollix begins to wake up. "Ugh... well then, I take it that Abyssal left." He stands up. "Hopefully after that fight he's been weakened." The purple fireball thing floats into the clearing. "And... um, the weird fire thing is back..." The fireball just stares at him with it's vacant red eyes. "...anyway... what now."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 am

Fauna looks down at Hollix from above on the floating tree.

"Should we go after Abyssal?" she asked, biting her lip. She REALLY doesn't want to see Abyssal again.

Faible stares at the ground hard, as if concentrating on something.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum