Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 23 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:14 pm

Fauna watches him walks for a moment and then swerves the cloud back up to his side, grinning. "There's no way I'm facing that thing again. I gave him the same treatment that I gave Zander, only he turned my attacks back onto me. I should be dead. I'm not, seeing how I'm lucky enough to be a werewolf and a vampire both... But to assume that I had died, what do you think would happen?" she asks, her grin turning into a sad frown and her eyes turning to a greyish blue. She thinks of what would have happened herself, but turns to He11ix for his answer.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:35 pm

"Well, if no one found the body and thought you were out doing something, nothing really. Some other citizen of Silverbrooke, or some random hero running around for exp and gold, would kill it at some point." He11ix shrugs and keep walking.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:45 pm

Fauna quietly ponders on that for a while. After a long moment, she looks at He11ix again. "Can I come with you to the airship? I wanna see if I can find anything... For a momentum of Silverbrook before I see my sister and most likely end up dead." Fauna looks up at the sky now, her eyes turning to a mixture of pale blue and a dark, blood red. (A mixture of sadness and fury) She looks back at He11ix after a moment, her eyes back to normal. Then she looks at the airship, which has come into view.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:56 pm

The airship is smashed into the base of the mountian, still right side up. A group of about 5 figures are gathered on it. "Fauna, stay quiet and follow me." The two of them head towards the airship ruins. The two peek over the side. The figures are the Zandroids. They seem to be taking an Evolved Dragonlord armor and renovating it. It's cut in half. One rips out the vein like structures, leaving the holes they were fitted into. One is hooking wires together, tinkering with little devices and such, and fitting them into the armor very carefully. "...what do you think they're doing?" Fauna starts to get up, trying to stop the Zandroids from doing whatever they were doing. He11ix pulls her back down. "Don't attack, just watch." One brings over a peice of the Hyper Cannon and fits it into the arm. One fits in a missle launcher to the other arm. They do many things to it, then finish in a few minutes. They lift it up. The result is a totally teched out armor. He11ix turns to Fauna. "Okay, that thing does NOT look good. You can destroy them now."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Fauna grins at He11ix. "Thanks," she whispers, getting ready to lunge at the Zandroids. She kneels back down and lets out a huff of breath. Fifty or so lightning bolts zap the Zandroids. (Ten for each) They each twitch for a moment and then fall over, eventually bursting into tiny pieces. Fauna bursts out laughing and jumps over the ruins, beckoning He11ix. He walks around them, and they both stare down at the armor. "What is it?" she asks quietly, looking up at He11ix again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:06 pm

A sixth Zandroid runs up, swipes the armor, and runs into the bottom of the ship and locks the door. The sound of something being knocked over and put back up is heard, then silence. "Come on." He11ix kicks the loosened door down, runs into the bottom of the ship, and the armor and the android is gone.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Fauna stares at the empty room for only a second before turning to He11ix again. "Follow me, I caught his scent," she says softly, starting to run at a human pace. She turns to He11ix again and sighs. "Screw this," she mutters to herself, picking He11ix up. "Don't squirm," she adds with a grin. Fauna bolts off until she finds the android, carrying the armor. Fauna quickly sets He11ix down and tackles the Zandroid, tearing its head off. She snaps its leg and crushes its arm, then turns to He11ix. She picks up the armor and hands it to him.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:19 pm

"*cough* If you're done chasing distractions, the airship crashed where a cave used to be." He11ix throws the junky fake armor to the side. "Wouldn't it make sense that they're in there?" He11ix goes back to the airship, goes into the bottom, and kicks the wall really hard. It falls over easily. He11ix starts walking into the cave. From behind a bend in the path, a missile shoots out and blows up the wall in front of it. Metallic footsteps are heard, and another missile is fired, making a bigger hole in the wall. He11ix turns around and starts heading for the airship again. From behind him, another missile is fired and blows a huge hole in the airship. He11ix runs out and goes to Mel. "I think that armor might be being used now because-" The bloody face of a very familiar person steps out wearing the cybernetic armor.

Zander: FAUNA!!!!!!!!!!!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:34 pm

Fauna makes a tiny, squeaking sound, which soon evolves into a furious snarl. "ZANDER!!" she screams, throwing herself at him. She makes a thunk against him and falls to the ground with him still standing. Fauna makes a face that represents, "wtf?" and then gets up quickly, running into He11ix. She turns to Zander and makes a freakish hissing sound, throwing He11ix in the air ahead of her. She takes off in a run, catches He11ix as he comes down, then lunges on her cloud, setting him down again. Fauna turns around and stares at the airship. She turns back to He11ix, her eyes wide. "I'm dead," she whispers, looking down at her hands.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:47 pm

Zander rockets into the air and starts heading for them. Fauna starts to freak. "Uh, stop worrying about what's chasing us and start worrying about what we're headed for..." Abyssal floats up from the trees, and Fauna's cloud is headed right for him. "HARD LEFT!" The cloud turns sharply. "Here's a little tip, Fauna. STOP TRYING TO KILL PEOPLE. IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM HAPPY!" Fauna heads into a dark cave. They stay quiet for a minute, and it becomes light outside again. "Well, Abyssal's gone..." Metal footsteps land in the cave. It starts walking towards them. Then it stops. A light comes from Zander's suit, illuminating the cave. Zander turns towards them and holds his right hand out. It turns into a gun.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:54 pm

god, you guys post too much...also, i'm aware that the cannon was destroyed.

Fira stirs, shaking her head and groaning. she uses her senses. the danger level of silverbrooke is back to normal, but something still doesn't seem right. the sky darkens, then lightens again. "thats not good..." Fira closes her eyes, and extends her mind. what she sees is so startling, she nearly faints again. instead, her eyes snap open, and she sits up. "hhh! fauna....and...zander?" she closes her eyes, thinking hard. "his mind is broken. he finally snapped. maybe he was the one that nearly killed the town." she opened her eyes again. "enough. i gotta help her." she jumps up, and summons a swirling black aura aroung her feet, keeping her up. She summons two kitsunes, and sends them off towards fauna. "i hope that'll stall him long enough for me to get there." she begins to fly towards fauna and zander.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:58 pm

The kitsunes (Whatever those are) fly into the cave. Zander turns to them, right arm gun still out, and fires a flaming red beam. The kitsunes are now NUKED.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Fauna picks He11ix up again and bolts out of the cave like the devil's after her. (Actually, he kinda is) She lets out a panicked scream and looks behind her to see Zander charging after her. "CRAP!!!!!!!" she cries, running faster. "You don't know anything that would stop Z--" Fauna lets out another cry, higher pitched this time, as Abyssal appears in titan form. She swerves and starts running toward the ocean. "Never kill anyone again, never kill anyone again, never kill anyone again..." Fauna ends up running on water, still carrying He11ix. She looks down at her feet, which are moving in a blur. She giggles to herself and looks behind her shoulder. A huge wave is coming towards her with Abyssal's massive figure behind it and Zander swimming not too far behind them. Fauna lets out another cry and struggles to run faster, but only maintains her current speed. The wave catches up with them and swallows Zander momentarily. It continues to charge at her and He11ix, not satisfied with Zander.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:12 pm

OOC-
DracostheStrong wrote:I bet you love a girl named Nat whom has butterfly wings

DRAGON
they are DRAGON wings

their the SIZE AND PATTERN OF GIANT BUTTERFLY WINGS
i thought that was explained before

ugh,nvm
ill just fit myself in AWAY from all this *points to He11ix and Mel RP marathon*

BIC-

Nat,in her dragon form,scans the town,her metalic green eyes seeming deeper than normal

giving up on trying to catch up to anything outside of town and find something dangerous IN it,she turns back to human and goes into the inn

she orders a water,carefully hiding her wings so ppl wouldnt gawk,and sits down in a booth

she traces the top of her glass,sometimes making a high pitched tune and hoping not to be seen just yet
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:22 pm

Abyssal keeps chasing after the two of them. All of a sudden, Zander comes up behind him and fires the Nuke Beam. It goes straight through Abyssal, the skies clear, although Abyssal is still there. It starts making screaming noises, and his shadowy form starts to fade away. His eyes glow red, and what's left of him spirals into a single point, a shadowy orb.

This happened only once before. When he was defeated by the last great hero to slay him. He swept out to find a soul to inhabit while he healed.

The shadowy orb flies off.

WAIT A SEC. I can't end the post yet.

Zander starts chasing Fauna and He11ix across the ocean.

Okay, now I can
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:36 pm

Fauna lets out a yelp and swerves again to the right. Back idea. The waves get too close to them. Fauna screams for her cloud, and it arrives just in time. Fauna lunges on it, the water splashing on her outstretched legs. She gasps and sets He11ix down on the expanded cloud. "Why did you burn my cloud?" she asks with a huff, staring at the water. He11ix simply shrugs. "...Well, Zander is flying towards us at an unbelievable speed. Does he want to kill you, too?" Fauna bites her lip and looks at He11ix, then looks at her cloud. She pokes it rather hard, and it takes off at a slightly slower speed than Zander. Fauna makes a hurricane, lightning, tornadoes, a blinding blizzard of snow-everything-and throws it all at Zander. They're momentarily safe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:39 am

kitsunes are nine-tailed mystical foxes. also...again, you guys post WAY too much.

Fira gets to the cave, curses herself for her bad luck then flies towards the ocean faster. she gets there in time to see the huge wave with a shadowy creature flying behind it, and zander getting caught up in it, then getting washed out. "o.O okay, then...i missed a LOT while i was in silverbrooke..." she then watches as zander kill abyssal, then begins to chase fauna and he11ix on their cloud. "ugh...this guy is really off his rocker..." she sighs, and begins to fly after the group, making sure that zander doesn't see her. she ends up at the cave, and lands, looking at fauna. "okay,it seems like we're in big danger....mind telling me why zander is chasing you?"

Last edited by Fira&arctis on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:46 am

Uh, Fira... you missed my post... Zander got out himself, and nuked Abyssal and destroyed him. Now he's chasing Fauna and He11ix on their cloud. I know you find the speed posting annoying, but you have to READ them. So until you fix that, I'm going to ignore it... no offense.

"I burnt your cloud so that you wouldn't try and stop me. And I don't know if he wants to kill me, but he's insane and starved for vengence. Who knows." Zander emerges through the cloud of weather effects. "THAT TRICK DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE!" Zander starts chasing again. He11ix gets the cloud to speed into another tunnel, but goes all the way in, through a huge maze of tunnels. They finally stop, and get off the cloud. "Whew... no way he will find us now..."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:40 am

Fauna slumps against the cave wall. "Whyyyyyy?" she groans, looking up at He11ix. "I don't wanna die," she mumbles, looking down now. "I'm pretty sure he'd find us in here," she adds. "Just in case, though, stay quiet." Fauna yanks He11ix down to the ground and stays huddled against the wall. "Sorry I scared off Asaroth, by the way," she whispers with a smirk.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:55 am

"I doubt you scared him. The fact that Zander nearly obliterated him might be more of the reason. I don't know where he went, really. But I doubt he could hurt anyone now."

Zander reaches the cave and lands inside. The maze of connecting tunnels made it hard to tell where Fauna and He11ix were. So he did what any pycho cyborg (Try saying that 5 times fast) would do. Pull out his missle launcher and start blasting his way through.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:00 pm

Fauna hears the explosions and yelps, her eyes wide. She turns to He11ix with a panicked look on her face. "Whaddo we do?" she whispers as quiet as she can, glancing in the direction the explosions are coming from. Her cloud begins to vibrate and becomes tiny. Fauna stares at it for a moment, listening to the explosions. She jumps and turns in the direction of the explosions when a missile comes dangerously close to them. She turns to He11ix again and makes a small squeaking sound. Fauna stands up and stares out of the tunnel.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:10 pm

Fira teleports to where fauna and he11ix are, looking at fauna. "okay,it seems like we're in big danger....mind telling me why zander is chasing you? he's blowing up the place like there's no tomorrow....which there Won't be, if you guys dn't get out of here. this cave is bound to collapse soon."
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Fauna basically throws He11ix and Fira on her expanded cloud and jabs it with her finger. The cloud bolts out of the tunnel quickly, and Fauna runs out to tackle Zander. He shoots something at her, making her fly up to the top of tunnel and hitting the 'roof'. Fauna gasps and lands back on Zander's head. He throws her off, out of the cave. Fauna sees He11ix and Fira on her cloud, floating in place. She makes a gesture with her hand that says, "go!!" and the cloud bolts off again. Zander walks over to her and grins. Fauna swallows a lump in her throat and awaits his lecture before destroying her for good.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Zander skips the lecture. He knocks Fauna off the cliff into the forest. Zander flies down and starts firing missiles everywhere, causing a forest fire. Then he starts hailing Fauna with machine gun bullets. Fauna dodges from tree to tree, trying to get away from Zander's rampage. She eventually loses him in the flames.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:35 pm

Fauna starts letting out tearless sobs and makes it start pouring down rain. She huddles against a wet tree and puts her chin on her knees, waiting for the fire to stop. "You forced me to do it, you idiot!!" she screams to the sky, where she assumes Zander is. "You threatened to blow up Silverbrook! What the heck did you expect me to do?!" she yells, closing her eyes tightly. The forest is no longer on fire anymore, yet some trees had snapped and fallen over from the short time the fire was going. Fauna stands up and shakes her head rapidly, letting the raindrops fling everywhere. Her hair dangles in wet strings anyways, but she ignores it. Fauna wanders around the forest and eventually finds He11ix's scent. She follows it and comes to him and the cloud. "Where's Fira?" she asks quietly, wiping her still-wet face with the palm of her hands.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next