Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverbrooke

+7
Melanie
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Fira
Nat
He11ix
DracostheStrong
Zak
11 posters

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

Silverbrooke - Page 30 Empty Re: Silverbrooke

Post  Melanie Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:49 pm

A blue flash appears in front of Fauna, knocking her to the ground. Fauna stares up at Rain, confused.

"What was that for?" she mutters, standing up.

"The pirates are walking off somewhere with this weird figure. I couldn't make out what, I just saw it on the screen..." Rain's eyes are wide.

"...So? I don't care about the pirates. They're like drunk buffaloes with their teeth missing and a slang accent."

"...What? Buffaloes?"

"...I dunno. Just... I gotta find something that Haze left. I'm thinking Asaroth came back here after he witnessed my slaughtering Zander... He probably thought he was still dead. Now he is."

Rain stares at Fauna for a moment. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why is finding something from Haze so important to you?"

"Because, I'm trying to figure out how they do all this stuff... Where Abyssal came from, how they create so many androids, why this place is constantly a wasteland? Why was Asaroth scared when I 'killed' Zander? How did Zander die from a rockslide when he didn't die from my attack? I need answers, Rain!"

"...I see. Well, I'll leave you with that. Come back to me when you're done with your endless amount of chores that you must do." Another flash of blue, and Rain is gone.

How am I gonna find answers to all of those questions...?

Fauna continues to dart around the wasteland.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Another figure flies across a happy village. Then, the scenery starts to turn more bleak and desolate as he goes on. Eventually, he finds a huge black castle. Inside the window, there is just a little girl. She has a stick. And Zorbak is tied to the ceiling like a pinata.

Samantha: SAY YOU'RE SORRY!
Zorbak: I've said that I'm sorry every week for months now!
Samantha: I say "ebil" once, and you ruin my chances of a comic series! Now a DRUNK PIRATE took my place!
Zorbak: I'M SORRY, OKAY?
Samantha: Good. You're free to go this week.

Zorbak walks off. Samantha walks over to the window and opens it. "And what did YOU want?" They talk, and Samantha flies off with the figure.

OOC: Anyone remember Samantha Willows? My old comic series that didn't last long?

Down in the absolutely demolished ruins of Haze, a 3rd figure is clearing the rocks through the factory floor. The mysterious person comes to a lead door, untouched by the self destruct. The person opens it, and the floor is littered with tiny deactivated spider droids. In the middle, a large robot lies on the ground. The person presses a button, and tiny electronic eyes start lighting up everywhere.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Silverbrooke kinda died (again), so I'mma try to bring it back somehow...

Fauna bolts right into the wall of the main base. She holds her head for a second and groans in pain, then gets over it and walks into the base. She presses the button by a random door and waits, hoping that it opens. Nothing. She punches it, making a gaping hole. Inside the room, from what she can see, is a large pile of electronics. She looks closer and sees Zandroids, along with He117. (I can't remember, but I tink that's what they're called) The door slowly slips open now, sparks flying here and there. A long moan is heard, and Fauna sees one of the Zandroids standing up. Soon, every single android is slinking to their robotic feet. They all eye Fauna in a frozen, staring-into-oblivion kind of way.

"Mission accomplished," she mutters under her voice, grinning. "Found something related to Haze."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:16 pm

The fourth and final figure from the meeting silently breaks into Sepulchure's castle. On his way through, he finds terrifying sights. Rotting corpses, torture devices, a tunnel that covers a river filled with chocolate with scary pictures on the wall, and the most terrifying of them all... A ROOM WITH SEPPY'S COMEDY PLAYING ON THE LOUDSPEAKER! The person eventually finds the map he was looking for.

Fauna hears soft tapping. A tiny spider robot walks into the hall, and steps into the room. The androids all run away from it.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Fauna stares after the androids, her head tilted in confusion. The voice in her head booms violently a moment later.

Fauna! There are some... well, things in Sepulchure's castle! I'm not sure what, but it looks bloody and horrifying in there. Gonna give me nightmares. Do something!

Fauna winces at the volume of Rain's voice. She ignores her for now and follows the path that the androids took.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:50 pm

The spider robot follows her. The light flickers for a a moment, and two follow her. The light flickers again, and there are 4. The light flickers again, and millions upon millions cover the walls everywhere!

Actually, it's Sepulchure's castle. It's supposed to be terrifying.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Fauna turns around and sees the spiders. Her eyes bulge, and she lets out a horrified yelp. The spiders surround her now. Fauna nearly passes out, but simply stares at the spiders for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:14 pm

OOC: I can make a BUNNY sound terrifying. I got talent.

The spiders go right past her, going towards the lobby. They start going through the portal by the masses. A gigantic robot slowly hovers down from the 2nd story balcony, along with a familiar looking person. Fauna cannot identify who it is before he goes into the portal with the robot.

Captian Rodger goes to every mental rehabilitation center in the contry and enlists them all in a army. They loonies march off with him, along with another mysterious person that looks familiar.

The familiar ghostlike figure flies with Samantha with an army of undead behind them.

The last one reaches the end of his map, a cave in the shape of the Shadowscythe symbol. Inside, two glowing red eyes eminate. Out steps a dragon. A very special dragon.

OOC: I figured a MASSIVE invasion would get things going again.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:30 pm

OOC: Try me. Make a bunny sound terrifying.

Can't be He11ix... Or Zander. Asaroth? It's gotta be Asaroth. But... two? Is it possible that it would be He11ix? Zander survived my brutal attack, so maybe...

Fauna looks around at her surroundings and sees the first familiar person again. She bolts towards him.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:42 am

On Easter, the Easter Bunny comes. One day, a army of necromancers used their powers on the bunny. It became black as the night sky, with glowing red eyes. It stood on it's hand legs and grew hands with huge claws. It's ears went torn up and bent. It grew 10 feet tall. The new Doom Bunny destroyed every Easter Basket, and child, in the WORLD!

Just a leftover Zandroid. The figure is long gone, but the robots are heading for Silverbrooke from the east, lead by Haze's greatest robotic creation, the L.O.K.L.O.D.F.I.R!

Samantha's undead army approaches Silverbrooke from the south.

The loonies approach Silverbrooke from the west, lead by Captian Rodger. WHO NOW HAS A MACHINE GUN!

From the north, thousands of monsters of any kind head towards Silverbrooke, lead by the king of evil himself, The Shadowscythe Dragon!

The four figures re-meet in their cave.

Demonholder: Okay, I got the dragon to go after Silverbrooke.
Boo Boy: I talked with that gothic chick.
Da' Borg: I met with that Captian Rodger guy. Who knew his choice of army would be crazies.
Gun-Ho: And I got Loklodfir and the Spidriods.
Demonholder: Operation was a success gentlemen. Silverbrooke is surrounded.
Boo Boy: Can we do an evil laugh without using the codenames?
Demonholder: Knock yourselves out.
He11ix, Zander, Ether 2.0 and Asaroth laugh meniacally.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:48 pm

How 'bout this: The world had become a wasteland for some reason that I'm not going to take the time to decide on, and everything had turned into a zombie. Very few zombies survived, and one of those surviving was a rabbit. The rabbit had absolutely no fur, but simply grayish brown skin with green spots on it. The rabbit survived only on the remains of fleshy zombies that had died and would otherwise go to waste. The rabbit's teeth were fangs, by the way. How's that for making a bunny sound twisted?

"Rain," Fauna moans, "I have to continue with my... duties."

ALL OF HAZE IS STILL ALIVE, YOU MORON!!!

Fauna stares into space for a long moment, and then cocks her head to the side. "Huh?"

Yup. Should've listened. Oh, yea, and Silverbrooke is under attack. All of your friends are in danger.

"...You could've told me that earlier..."

Oh, I tried. But no, you have your, uhm, 'duties.'

"...Well, thanks. Where's Haze, and how long do I have until Silverbrooke is going to be under destruction?"

Dunno, find out yourself. *Snickers*

"Rain--" There's a flash of blue, and Fauna is knocked against a tree. Rain's murderous laughter is heard far away. Fauna bites her lip, feeling that she now has a new enemy. She glances around herself, and then calls Wolke, her cloud. Fauna hops on it (this is the original one that the dragon had burned. It had been turned back into a cloud over time) and jabs it with her finger. Wolke bolts off to Silverbrooke, dropping her off at the inn. Fauna hops off and looks around Silverbrooke. Enemies are everywhere. Fauna lunges down from the roof and targets the most threatening: the Shadowskythe dragon. She dives toward it, and ends up back on the ground with an aching feeling in her entire body. Fauna slinks up on her hands and feet and crawls to the inn where she recovers, then stares at the dragon. It makes a smirk-like smile, and continues towards Silverbrooke. Fauna closes her eyes and tilts her head back, groaning in pain.

"When will it stop..."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:30 am

Captian Rodger, Locklodfir, Samantha, and Sepulchure are all gathered around a glowing chess table. The kind of chess table people use to plan their attacks. This one is MAGIC. It does the opponents moves for them. They patiently wait for Silverbrooke to do something, eating the snacks that Haze gave to them.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Zak senses the undead army and walks to the south end of Silverbrooke, ready to take them all on alone. (wink-wink nudge-nudge)
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Fauna stands up after a minute of healing, staring at her enemies. She glances back and forth at the enormous army until a blue flash strikes, sending her into the side of the inn. Fauna collapses on the inn floor. The flash returns--red this time. Rain stands over her now, her hair a blazing red. Rain sends strange red drops onto Fauna, burning her skin. Fauna lets out a yelp and watches as the flash of red comes again. Fauna staggers to her feet, not fully healed yet, and leans against the wall. "Why me..." Fauna stares at her enemies again, sighing. She then takes off in a run and finds Zak. She lunges on his back (piggy-back ride) and curls up the best she can.

"Hide me," she mutters, peeking over his shoulder.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:20 pm

He11ix steps down into the meeting room where the generals/general representitive (Sepulchure) are strategizing their attack. He11ix puts up a screen on the moniter on the side of the room. "Attention please." The generals look up at Hellix.

Secret conversation, and as such, is HARD to read.
"Our plan of attack is not as simple as just a frontal assault, as you may have guessed. Samantha and Shadowscythe's army will draw the most attention, due to their superior strength. Rodger's division of Strage Soldiers, as he calls them, will rush into the city and go berserk, causing mental warfare. The Spidroids, using their stealth systems, will sneak inside the buildings and through the underground tunnels. When the time is right, they will swarm through the city, swallowing everything. Now, after all that goes on for a while, the four of you will go through our special tunnel and pick off the survivors. If all else fails, in which case you should use the warp pods we gave you, then Haze will come in and finish the job. ANY QUESTIONS?"

Rodger is the only only who raises his hand. "And there WILL be rum at the afterparty, right?" Everyone shakes their head and goes back to work.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Fauna writhes in pain and falls off of Zak as Rain's screech sounds throughout her head.

I WANTED TO HELP YOU!!!

"R-Rain, stop!" Zak looks down at Fauna like she's a crazy person. "I hears voices in me head!" she cries out, twitching on the ground as Rain sends some course of electricity through her.

Isn't it funny how I look similar to your sister and how I'm going to aid the attack on Silverbrooke?

"Nooo, Rain! Don't attack Silverbrooke... If you wanna kill something that bad, kill me. Silverbrooke shouldn't suffer 'cuz I'm an idiot." Fauna looks up at Zak with a goofy smile on her face.

Oh, but they must suffer. They must.

"...You're a crazy lunatic, y'know that, Rain?"

Yes, thank you. Have fun. There's a flash of red, a humiliating pain, and Rain is gone.

"Zak, she wants us to have fun. Can you do that, with the undead slaying and all?" Zak grins and nods. Fauna snickers and stands up.

"I'mma try to find Haze. Zander was good when the rockslide 'killed' hi--that dude is freakin' invincible--'killed' him, so maybe he's still good. And He11ix was good, too, until Abyssal got to him. Asaroth was always good in my point of view, and there's no more Ether. But... Before Rain went crazy, she said Haze was back. You think they made a new one? Could be."

Zak simply stares.

"...Meh, aright, so I'mma find Haze, and you have fun playing with the undead." Fauna takes off, searching for any member of Haze's scent that she'll never find.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:28 am

He11ix goes into the control room where Zander is working.

Hellix: So, any problems with the MIST?
Zander: No, the MIST is operating perfectly. And the cloaking device is working perfectly. It cannot be spotted by anything, not even a telescope.
He11ix: Okay then. By the way, what became of the Zanderoid 2.0 Prototype?
Zander: It had an extreme error and became good after Fauna destroyed the hard drive. I had to cause a rockslide to destroy it, after it upgraded itself. The battle armor was pretty nice though, so I salvaged it.
He11ix: Ah. Oh yeah, one more thing.
Zander: Shoot.
He11kx: What does MIST stand for? Asaroth wants to know.
Zander: Mechanical Iradication Space Terminal.
He11ix: Okay, I'll tell him.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:18 am

Damn androids/dummies..

Fauna bolts through Silverbrooke, crowding through the massive amount of enemies. They stare down at her as she pushes past, saying, "'scuse me, pardon me."

A while later...

Fauna finally bursts through the crowd of maniacs and looks around. Trees. She starts running into the forest, hoping to find a secret cave or some kind of hideout. Seeing only trees for miles finally makes her stop. She circles a single tree and walks around it absently.

"Who're you?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fira Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:08 pm

Fira is back at the magic cave, checking on silverbrooke. "...not cool." she sees an undead army, a giant dragon, a bunch of mental lunatics led by the pirate that stole her mask, and fauna circling around a tree. she looked slightly into fauna's memories, and notices a blue girl, then her hair turning red. "so THATS fauna's guaridan...but where's..." she then sees icerox lying next to the inn, her head at an odd angle. "oh my god...either she's so drunk she passed out like zak would, or..." tears grew in her eyes at the thought. "i have to go help. i can't slink aroung anymore. i knw i shouldn't have left silverbrooke."

good. are you ready to face your fears?

fira gasped, and looked around.

"who's there?"
only me.

a black, and slightly translucent kitsune seemed to flow out of fira's mask.

i am the spirit of your mask. you played for my kind once before, and they gave you this mask as thanks for the music. i possessed this mask so you may face your fears, and now the time has come. are you ready?
"of course. i can't hide or run any longer."
good. get ready.
the kitsune went back into fira's mask, and she teleported back to silverbrooke.
Fira
Fira

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Fauna stares around and looks into the tree, confused by the, "Who're you?" A small girl hops down and lands in front of Fauna, holding out a blue and green staff.

"I'm Mabel! What's your name?"

Fauna stares at Mabel (whose character page has been added) and cocks an eyebrow. "I'm Fauna," she says slowly, giggling a little. Mabel tilts her head to the side and looks at her. "Fauna? That's a pretty name. You wanna see my dragon?"

Fauna stares at Mabel and then laughs. "Okay?"

Mabel pulls out a little blue and green dragon and smiles. "It's cute." Fauna nods and looks at Silverbrooke. Mabel follows her gaze.

"What's goin' on?" she asks, almost in a whisper.

"There's a war."

"...Oh. What's war?"

"It's a big battle with good vs. evil."

"Are you good or evil?"

"Good... I think."

"...You think?" Mabel looks at her strangely.

"Yea, I think. I'm not exactly sure who I am yet," she says quietly. Fauna grabs Mabel's hand and calls her cloud. Mabel laughs at Wolke and hops on, as does Fauna. Fauna flies up to the roof of the inn and lets Mabel see.

"...That's a lot of things..." she says, gawking. "Can I blow them up?"

Fauna stares at Mabel for a long while and then shrugs, smiling. "Suit yourself."

Mabel starts throwing marshmallows that explode on contact at the enemies of Silverbrooke. Within seconds, Silverbrooke's invaders are covered in gooey goodness.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:38 pm

The lunatics sit down and stat eating their marshmellow. The various monsters ignore it, and keep marching. . Shadowscythe spits a bit of fire at the undead, and they become FLAMING UNDEAD. (Also known as Skele-smores)

Samantha rises from the table. "You 3 keep on going through with the plan, I have someone I'd like to eliminate." Sepulchure looks up. "Who?" Samantha looks at the screen which shows Mabel firing her marshmellowy goodness. "There can't be another little girl with unimaginable power here, even if I am only here for a short guest appearance." Samantha pushes a button on her warp pod and teleposts into the attic of the inn.

Samantha blows a hole in the roof. She flies up rapidly to Wolke, and faces Mabel. 'YOU'RE GOING DOWN, MARSHMELLOW GIRL!" Darkness swirls around her, and Samantha pushes Mabel off Wolke.

The Spidroids silently crawl through the underground tunnels...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:48 pm

"Mabel!" Fauna grabs her outstretched hand and yanks her up, punching Samantha in the process. Mabel sits, horrified, on Wolke and watches Fauna and Samantha's feud. Fauna kicks Samantha in the face and zaps her with an insane amount of lightning, then knocks her out cold with another punch. Mabel throws some magic powder on Samantha to put her in a short coma. Fauna stares at Samantha and then makes Mabel scoot over so she can hop back on Wolke. Mabel still looks scared out of her mind and is now shaking.

"I told you... I don't know who I am yet."

"Who was that?"

"...Samantha Willows, I think. Why?"

"She's awesome... Did you see that? She was like 'WHAM!' Yea, it hurt, but.... 'WHAM!'"

"Awesome?! Mabel, she tried to ki--"

"...Huh?"

"...Nevermind. Come on, I gotta get you away from Silverbrooke. It's too deadly."

Fauna pokes Wolke and ends up dropping Mabel off deep into the forest. Mabel lunges into a tree and hides there like she did before when meeting Fauna. Fauna then flies back to Silverbrooke on Wolke and hovers above the town.

Haze can't be back. Rain probably tricked me. It's impossible... But who did this? It was probably those pirates... Drunk people. No, but the spiders... It's gotta be Haze, but where...? Fauna shakes her head and starts following Samantha's scent.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Samantha wakes up immediantly and looks around. Enraged by Fauna and Mabel, she floats up to Wolke again. She grabs the cloud, turning it black. The cloud shocks Fauna with a burst of thunder. She kicks Fauna hard in the face, and brings down some black lightning of her own. The lightning centers on Wolke. Darkness swirls around them.

Last edited by he11ix on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 pm

Fauna pokes Wolke and ends up dropping Mabel off deep into the forest. Mabel lunges into a tree and hides there like she did before when meeting Fauna.
Mabel's in a tree. It's just Fauna now.

Fauna gives up and crouches on her hands and knees. The black lightning continues to bolt into her, revealing harsh screams of pain. Fauna eventually falls off of the cloud, close to death from the constant bolts of electricity. Samantha smiles wickedly and flies off, soon to be back. Fauna crawls up to a tree and sits there, gasping.

Haze is still here. This is all theirs, all their doing. Of course... The good Zander must've been some screwed up android. Don't know about He11ix, though, or Abyssal. He'll probably join the parade of destruction, though... It looks quite fun right now.

Fauna looks around and sighs. Her eyes sink into white with only the slightest tint of blue.

So it's over now.

Samantha floats back, seeing how Fauna's still breathing. Wolke returns, along with the lightning. Samantha flies off again and counts on the black, evil beings. The possessed Wolke rams her into the ground, and the lightning bolts sink into her skin, sending bolts of electricity through her.

Fauna peeks from behind a tree and scowls. "Why does everyone wanna kill me..." She smiles slightly and then trots off again, following Samantha's scent.

Thank God for dummies.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 pm

Samantha goes in search of Mabel. Unable to find her, she grabs her warp pod and turns on the communicator.

Rodger: Ahoy!

Samantha hangs up and calls again.

Samantha: Loklodfir?
Loklodfir: Affirmative.
Samantha: I think it's time for you to come on out and do some damage.
Loklodfir: Objective = Assistance requested. Assault mode. Mission Class... B. Mission approved. Mission will commence momentarily.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next