Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 14 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 am

Fauna walks to the top of the peak and plops down. She sighs and watches as Wrathe walks up as well.

"So," Wrathe sits down by her, "do you remember what is supposed to be revived here?"

"Duh. And it's not what, it's who."

"..Whatever. But have you completely given up on reviving him?"

"WELL, according to you, he's that thing that keeps on blurring past us."

"I just thought that it was a possibility.."

"It's not possible, though! Get it through yer head!" Fauna flicks him in the side of his head.

"It IS possible.. You just don't want to believe it. But anyways, back on topic, do you remember what you were going to do with those gems that we collected?"

"...Yea... Put 'em in the Ultimatum Shrine slots and then revive He11ix. But I did all of the tests, and nothing happened."

"But you're still alive. You still exist. Anything weird there?"

"...Wait, what?"

"....?"

"...So what's that mean?"

"You tell me."

Fauna stands up and looks around. "Can we still do something..?"

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:55 am

...yes, you are slow. Now: What was the old man having you do?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:22 am

(Old man=Asaroth, right?) He was having me collect all of the gems. Defeating the dragons, and retrieving them.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:39 am

Yes. But do you know WHY? It rhymes with crash, stash, and mash.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:27 am

..Lash, cash, bash, sash, ash, bash, cash, dash, fash, gash, hash, I..-ash, jash, kash, lash, mash, nash, o-ash, pash, quash, rash, sash, tash, u-ash, vash, wash, x-ash, yash, zash.... Wtf is it? I dunno!!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:38 pm

SMASH! Or burn, or crush, or zap! Destroying the gems, ring a bell?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Sash was close..

"Oh," she murmur. Wrathe looks up at her.

"What?"

"We have to destroy the gems."

"..Really? Why?"

"We have to destroy everything related to He11ix. The gems."

"...Oh." Wrathe slips off his watch and plucks the gems out. Each time he gets one, he hands it to Fauna after resizing it to its original form. Fauna then crushes them, and then burns the remains. After the gems are gone, they do the same thing with Fauna's bracelet. They then step back and watch the peak.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:10 pm

He11ix slowly fades into veiw at the very peak. He looks around. "I'M ALIVE!" he walks forward, no idea where he was. Then he falls. He falls down the mountian. He falls down the mountian for 2 hours until he eventually hits the ground. "I-i-i-i-mmmmmmm o-o-o-o-o-k-kay......." A huge rock falls down and squishes him. Killgorian hops silently away from where the large rock fell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Computer's fixed! Yays~!! (Still no laptop, though..)

Fauna screams and lunges at where Killgorian is, but Wrate yanks her back.

He11ix is fine, leave the poor rabbit alone.

He got squished my a ROCK and fell off of a CLIFF!!

..Yea, but...

Wrathe walks over to the rock, tosses it off of He11ix, and aims his watch at him. He presses a button, and He11ix gradually begins to glow. Fauna hears his heartbeat (vampire and werewolf; keen hearing) and sighs.

"Where do we take him so Killgorian er anybody else doesn't try to kill him?" Fauna asks, turning to Wrathe but still looking at He11ix.

"I guess your house, for now," Wrathe says, looking at the sky. "Gotta hurry. Big storm's coming."

Fauna nods and calls Wolke. She picks up He11ix and sets him on the cloud, and Wrathe sits by her. Fauna pokes Wolke, and it takes off to her home. By the time they get there, there's a slight drizzle. She carries He11ix inside and puts him on the couch in the living room, then turns to Wrathe.

"I'm gonna wait until he wakes up again so that I can explain everything... Does he have a memory now?"

"I dunno if he has a memory... He should, though. We'll see. I'mma go meditate; you watch him and wait until he wakes up."

Fauna nods and slumps against the arm of the couch.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:26 pm

He11ix wakes up, and looks around. "I'M ALIVE!" Then, an axe flies through the wall and slices off He11ix's head. Killgorian hops up. "I had nothing to do with this. Maybe he's just meant to be dead. Watch." A light shines on He11ix, (This is Killgorians doing) and he wakes up. "I'M ALIVE! AGAIN!" A large hippo crashes through the ceiling and squashes him. Killgorian chuckles and hops away.

Creativity: Killing people in new and original ways.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Fauna's eyes widen. She throws the hippo away and heals He11ix with her bracelet, then glares around the room. Nothing happens. Fauna picks him up again and brings him up to her own room, which should be safe.. (Invinciolium walls; everybody's bedroom was made of it) Fauna sets him on the bed and looks around.

Where are you?

On the roof. Why?

He11ix keeps getting his head chopped off or getting squished by something, or falling off of a mountain for two hours..

..Weird..

Whaddo I do?

Protect him. That's your purpose in life, is it not?

...But it's so hard... And if I fail, I'll feel bad and lock myself in my room for the rest of my life until I starve and rot.

...Well... Then don't let anything happen to him.

A CHUNK OF CEILING FELL ON HIM!!

...Well... Don't let that happen again.

'Kay..

Fauna looks at He11ix. "Do you know who I am?" she asks hopefully.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 pm

"Well of course I know who you-" He11ix is set on fire for no reason and burns to a crisp.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 pm

A huge hole appears in the wall, and water comes splashing at He11ix. The fire is out in seconds. The water is sucked back out, and the wall closes. Fauna presses one of the beads on her bracelet, and He11ix glows again, as he did when Wrathe healed him. Fauna kneels down by the bed, below He11ix.

"Do you know what happened..? How you died, how you're alive... What I had to go through? How much do you know?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:19 am

"I do not have amnesia if that's what you're-" A screaming killer monkey comes out of a portal, rips He11ix's head off, and goes back into the portal while juggling the head. The portal shuts. Killgorian comes in through the door. "Just give it up... on second thought, keep going. This is fun to watch."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:49 am

Fauna slowly turns towards Killgorian, her teeth clenched and her eyes blazing. She lunges at the rabbit like a screaming killer monkey, rips it apart, and then sets the parts on fire. While they're still burning, she hacks them to pieces with a huge axe, and then burns them some more. She takes out a metal baseball bat and begins to swing at the burning shred. Blood from Killgorian gushes everywhere. She takes out the axe again and hacks him into even more little pieces. A huge hole appears in the wall again, and lightning bolts come pouring in to zap Killgorian's shredded body. Fauna then closes the hole and sets him on fire again. The hole opens again, though, and Fauna scoops his pieces into a dust pan. She lunges outside, and the hole closes behind her. Fauna clicks a button on her bracelet, and it turns into a nuke beam. Fauna aims it at the pieces and then blasts him with 8 barrels. She then takes a step back, sighs, and returns the nuke beam to a simple bracelet. Fauna flies back into the hole in her wall. It closes, and Fauna sits on her bed. Wrathe appears in front of her.

"Where's He11ix?" Wrathe looks around the room, as if he should be hiding in a corner somewhere.

"A screaming killer monkey came and got him. I... Well, see for yourself." Fauna points to the ashes on the ground, and a hole opens in the wall, revealing a huge gape in the ground. Wrathe chuckles to himself after looking them over and then turns to Fauna.

"So... Is he dead again? Where's the monkey?"

"The monkey stole his head and flew through a portal."

"..Wow..."

"He11ix did know who I was, though, and he knew everything that happened, somehow..."

"Interesting. Okay, so... Where did the portal appear?"

"There," Fauna stands up and makes a huge hole resembling the portal with her hands.

"Okie dokie." Wrathe presses a button on his watch, and the portal reappears. "I'mma go find He11ix. You... go see what Asaroth is up to."

"Hell no, I'm going," Fauna snickers and lunges into the portal before Wrathe does.

They appear in a jungle-like area. The two hear... a killer screaming monkey.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:14 am

The screaming killer monkey is running through the forest some miles away. A few hunters catch it, and ship the monkey to Osprey Cove. They keep the head, and after a lot of thought... and stomach growling... they figured that since the guy was already dead, they would cook it. After an hour or so of preparing it, they enjoyed it with a side of lemon sauce.

Meanwhile, back in the reigon of Silverbrooke...

It begins to rain. The rain turns to thunderstorm. Lightning strikes down upon the cliff on which Hollix comitted suicide on. After the lightning passed, a weird portal opens up. Someone walks out, and looks down upon the red stain at the bottom. "Man, am I glad that's not going to be me for a long time." Hollix turns back towards the portal. "You coming?" Another person runs out. "SHUT THE PORTAL, NOW!" Hollix shuts the door just as a skeleton shaped arm came through. Hollix and the other person start to walk off.

Hollix: Well, I think that we're a few days after I'm supposed to come back and die.
???: And what is Fauna doing at the moment?
Hollix: My guess is that right now, she's trying to bring you back to life.
He11ix: Well, then I can't let her know I'm here yet?
Hollix: Not unless you want the world to end. Good thing we got that stuff from 'his' lab. With this thing *puts a metal badge with a red light on He11ix's jacket* we're invisible, inaudible and untraceable.
He11ix: One more thing, this is going to get really confusing, isn't it.
Hollix: That's what you should expect when you hang around someone who controls space and time.

The black and green disembodied skeleton hand drags itself away....
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Fauna stares tearfully after the ship and looks down at her feet. Wrathe completely freezes and takes in a quick gasp of air.

"...What?" Fauna sniffles and turns slightly towards Wrathe. Wrathe stares into oblivion for a moment, taking in the two figures on the cliff, the portal... He sees Hollix and He11ix standing there. After he takes it in, Wrathe blinks and turns to Fauna.

"Erm, nothing. I thought I saw the monkey... Guess it was just a bird," Wrathe says in a shaky voice. Fauna nods and looks back down.

"We did it all for nothing," she says slowly, anger rising in her.

"Actually, we fed some very hungry hunters. At least some one's happy, right?"

Fauna turns and glares at Wrathe. "You sound exactly like Hollix before he turned on me!"

"..Heh? N-no, Fauna--" Wrathe takes a step back, aware that Fauna has that same crazy-lady look in her eyes as before.

"Bye, Wrathe." Fauna clicks her bracelet, and a portal appears. She steps through it and appears at the bottom of the cliff, by the red stain. Fauna stares at it for a while, silently, and then slumps down on her knees.

"Why did you do that.." she whispers, closing her eyes.

He had to. He did it for you, Fauna.

Shut up, bastard!!

Fauna, I'm not turning on you! You have to understand that.. I was trying to--

Hollix ended up killing himself because of me. I'm not letting that happen to you, and I'm avoiding you so that that doesn't happen, and so that you don't eventually go crazy and turn on me.

Okay, first of all, a nuke beam couldn't kill me. That illusion in the Ultimatum Shrine wasn't nearly as strong as the real me is, even with the gems. And second of all, I'M NOT GOING TO TURN ON YOU!! Just get away from the cliff.

Fauna walks away from the cliff and into the forest, where she is to be alone for the moment to think.

...She can't know that they're alive.. But she worked so hard to bring He11ix back, and she just saw him die again. And Hollix..

Wrathe creates a portal that brings him to a pitch black room where he can't even see his own hand in front of his face. He whispers some words to himself, and a bright light appears at what looks like the end of a tunnel. Wrathe walks towards it and stands in the light. He sighs as his watch glows brightly and slowly crawls up his arm. Soon, a complete half of him is glowing.

I didn't think I would ever have to enhance the robotic side of me... Especially with the Ultimatum's power. It's the only way that I can erase Fauna's memory, though, if she sees either of them... She can't know...

Wrathe steps out of the light after the glowing fades. He flexes his left arm, the one with the watch on it. He can feel power pulsing through the left side of his body. Wrathe then creates a portal and teleports to Fauna.
Okay, so Wrathe is part human and part robot, but he looks human if he wants to. His true form is a half metal body with fleshy, bloody skin on the other side. But the metal part of him was built on the Ultimatum's power, and he could enhance it with even more power. This is what he just did. And he did it because he would have to erase Fauna's memory, if ever she saw He11ix or Hollix. Because if she saw them, the world would come to an end...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Hollix and He11ix are leaning against a tree, talking.

He11ix: So, how much longer do we keep the badges on?
Hollix: A few hours, your body still needs to be "disposed of".
He11ix: Please stop talking about that, it's freaky.
Hollix: Hey, knowing the exact way, time and place you are going to die may be disturbing, but remember that I have to deal with it too.
He11ix: So, you think 'he' followed us here?
Hollix: I hope not. His bones are around this area, if he were to touch one, time and space would be destroyed.

Fauna walks by them, unable to see them.

He11ix: Wow... she's depressed.
Hollix: Don't worry, it will only be a few more hours.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:20 pm

Wrathe comes from behind a tree and stares after Fauna. He turns slightly and sees He11ix and Hollix leaning against the tree. Wrathe flinches and clenches his teeth, but manages to ignore their presence and follow Fauna.

Fauna?

Heh?

Still mad?

Nah, the anger was replaced by depression and sadness.

...Okay...

Wrathe walks in front of Fauna and blocks her path, leaning against a tree.

"Do you think... it was a dummy?" Fauna asks, her eyes suddenly bright and hopeful. Wrathe closes his eyes and shakes his head slowly.

"They ate his head, Fauna... And you saw, there was blood. It was no dummy.."

Fauna looks down again. She turns around and walks in the other direction. She passes He11ix and Hollix again.

"Then what was he?" she asks, stopping directly in front of the two to wait for Wrathe. Wrathe walks up from behind her.

"Maybe an illusion. Something has the Ultimatum, so who knows what could happen?"

"...But he was there..." Fauna forces her eyes shut tightly and shakes her head. "I finally did it, and he was there... He's gone again..." Fauna takes in a shaky breath and turns to Wrathe. "What if the bastard rabbit was right? He11ix isn't supposed to be alive, so the course of life was trying to kill him?"

"No, Killgorian was wrong," Wrathe says quickly. "The thing that got the Ultimatum is messing with our heads. The entire thing-" Wrathe glances at the two, leaning against the tree, "-was an illusion."

Fauna sighs and begins to walk forward again. "I don't know what else to do... Hollix is dead, He11ix is still dead, I killed my entire family... What's left?"

Wrathe turns to the two by the tree with a begging look on his face. He then turns back to Fauna after another pleading glance towards them.

"There are still a lot of things that you could do... Help raise Iko, follow Asaroth, find out what got the Ultimatum... He11ix shouldn't be your only priority, Fau-"

"But I tried so hard," Fauna cries, slumping against a tree. Wrathe slumps down beside her.

"Just wait.." Wrathe murmurs. He stares at the two by the tree and mouths, "Please."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Hollix starts walking away. He11ix follows.

He11ix: Where are you going?
Hollix: That reminded me, I have a few paradoxia to create.

Hollix arrives at the cliff, and stands still fopr a moment. A time door opens, and another Hollix walks out.

Hollix: You're going to want to appear a few minutes after Fauna goes into the realm of ultimatum.
Hollix: Got it. I'll remember to tell myself that when I'm done.
Hollix: See ya.

The first Hollix walks into his own time portal, and the second one walks up to He11ix.

He11ix: Um...
Hollix: I was a few seconds off the return time.
He11ix: Okay...
Hollix: Well, I just got the Ultimatum and wished that I would accidentally open a portal at the last second when I jumped off the cliff. Oh, and saved Fauna a few times.
He11ix: ...then who hit the ground?
Hollix: Oh, I will. But only when I'm ready.
He11ix: I hate time travel.
Hollix: You get used to it.

Another Hollix walks up.

Hollix: Hi me, ready to go back a few minutes?
Hollix: Ready. I just hope I don't mess up the return time.
Hollix: Uh huh, sure...

The other Hollix goes through another time portal.

He11ix: Shocked
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Wrathe watches the entire thing through He11ix's eyes. He sighs, tired of the whole thing.

He11ix, Wrathe speaks into his mind, this is Wrathe. What the fuck is going on? Fauna is going crazy-literally; I know you saw her-so I recommend that you do something before she kills herself. When she asked me what else there was to do, she meant suicide. So please, do something.

Wrathe glances at Fauna and sighs. She's curled up and bawling.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:27 pm

Hm, yeah, I remember you from the future. Now, when I finally get to take off this stupid badge and show myself, I suggest hiding in the most cold and desolate area in the entire plain of existance so you can get a few extra moments of life. But if you MUST know why I can't show myself, my body needs to be buried so that space and time don't go boom or something like that if I, someone who does not control space and time, ever sees it. For more details, be the little voice inside Hollix's head. But in the meantime, get out of mine.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 pm

Fine. Blahh.

Wrathe closes his eyes and turns to Hollix's head. Please, Hollix, do something.. Fauna's losing her mind. She really needs to see He11ix. Just do something... Anything... Before she kills herself. I was alreay the little voice in his head. He said that you could explain things bettr... So..

Wrathe glances at Fauna again. She's sleeping now, with tears still wet on her cheeks.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Hollix turns to He11ix.

Hollix: Who's the voice in my head?
He11ix: Wrathe.
Hollix: ...

*ahem* I take it He11ix already threatened you? Well, don't worry. He can't. Anyway, we can't appear until He11ix's body is buried, or at least disposed of. If He11ix sees himself, or his remains, then time and space will elapse. Allow me to explain.

8, long grueling hours later...

And that is exactly how it works. So please go get rid of the body.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Wrathe opens his eyes and pokes Fauna.

"..Whaaaaat..." Fauna groans and sits up.

"I got an idea. Maybe if we destroy He11ix's body, then he'll come back."

"..You think?" Fauna is completely awake and alert now. Her eyes widen, and she stands to her feet.

"Well, it's worth a try," Wrathe murmurs. "So where was he buried?"

Fauna grabs Wrathe's arm and clicks her bracelet. They are then teleported to the woods in Silverbrooke, in front of the inn. Fauna walks a few paces and then stops at a small mound of dirt.

"That?" Wrathe asks, sweeping his foot over the mound. Fauna nods.

"..So we have to dig him up?" she asks.

"I guess," Wrathe mutters.

"...But he exploded in MIST..."

"...Oh.."

Hollix! He's already been disposed of.. MIST exploded, and He11ix went down with it. Now what?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next