Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 13 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 am

The blur from before knocks Fauna to the ground, and speeds ahead into the giant white orb of Ultimatum. Everything flashes white, and Fauna appears back at the Ultimatum Shrine. The gems vanish from their slots, and the portal closes. (Notice anything weird, because everyone who failed to reach the Ultimatum would be trapped forever...)
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:45 am

Wait... does that mean that Fauna can revive He11ix now, or that she lost and is nonexistant or trapped forever?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:55 am

Well, she DIDN'T get the Ultimatum and bring He11ix back, BUT for some reason she lives.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:48 pm

..Huh...

...All that for nothing...

Why is life so unfair...

...At least you're still alive...

...But why am I? I should be dead. I should be decomposed and rotting in Hell by now.

..I dunno why you aren't dead yet, but you shouldn't be rotting in Hell, I know that.

I should be rotting in Hell because I just killed an entire village.

Oh yea, that...

..S-so what now?

I can teleport you out of there if you want.

..No.. I want to see what happens.

....What happens?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:52 pm

You get chased by an angry mob, that's what happens.

Villagers come out from the trees with pitchforks and torches. "There she is! The one who destroyed Gilburg! Get her!"

And on a sidenote, my teeth have been pulled and I got 1 mil gold on AQW.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:19 pm

THE WORLD IS CRUEL!!!

..Just run for dear life...

Fauna turns around to face the village. She lets out the loudest, meanest snarl that she'd ever known of, and then bolts off in the other direction. The villagers glance at eachother, as if to ask, "Should we go, or will she kill us?"

Your bracelet is coming back soon; watch your wrist.

White encircles her wrist this time. The light shoots out, and then bolts back. A tremendous pain enters the entire left side of her body. The Ultimatum bracelet appears, though, on her arm.

How are the gems there if we don't have then anymore?

...I-I pulled them f-from my meh-emory...

...Thanks again.

'Welcome..

Fauna glances behind her shoulder. Villagers are still running after her. Fauna stops and faces them again. The villagers stop as well, and some of them take a step back. Fauna points her left arm into the air. The nuke beam forms. It's huge. She points it down again. The gun glows threateningly. It shoots. Fauna is launched into the air.

What're you doing?!

Leaving planet Earth.

Whaddabout He11ix?

I've tried everything I could. Somebody got to the Ultimatum first, and whoever got to it will use the power for evil doing. I'm through with protecting Earth. I have to leave.

...But... But...

Fauna is blasted into space. She looks around, and then turns her bracelet into an astronaut suit. The suit breaks off of the bracelet, and she is then wearing it.

..Well.. Where are you going?

Mabel said that there were more planets. I'm going to one of them.

*Sigh*

Wrathe appears next to Fauna then. Her slings her over his shoulder and nuke-beams his way back to Earth. They are then teleported to Fauna's old house again.

"You're going to think about stuff before to move to a whole different planet," Wrathe says, plopping her down on her bed. He then leaves the room.

Fauna looks around and bites her lip. Eventually, she falls asleep on the bed, getting her much needed rest.

Meanwhile..

Wrathe sits on the roof of Fauna's house, watching the surroundings.
"Haha," on the teeth being pulled. That crap hurts. & nice, on the 1 mil. On a side note for me, my cat is getting neutered, and my mom is still trying to get a laptop. If she doesn't hurry, then this computer will die. IT KEEPS FREEZING!!!!!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Asaroth sits in the Ultimatum Shrine with Killgorian.

Asaroth: You sure you don't know who got the Ultimatum?
Killgorian: For the last time, no. But whoever got it obviously had something to do with why we're all still here.
Asaroth: Where do you think he went?
Killgorian: Who knows. He got his true desire fufilled, so anything could have happened. But he wasn't evil for sure, or he would have chosen to rule the world.
Asaroth: Hm...

Knights on horseback ride in and surround Fauna's house. "COME QUIETLY, EVIL DEMON! We have orders to kill you for mass homocide, so help us help you end this quickly."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Wrathe crosses his arms over his chest and then holds up a finger to the knights, signalling, "wait a second." He turns into shadow and then swoops into a window of the house. Turning back to his form, Wrathe walks into Fauna's room. He shakes her lightly until Fauna wakes up.

"...Wha?" Fauna blinks, confused, and sits up.

"The knights in shining armor are here. Unfortunately, it's to kill you this time."

"Tell 'em I'm busy right now.." Fauna grabs the pillow, lays down, and puts it over her head.

"It's very urgent. They have orders."

"I can't right now, I'm tired... Have 'em kill me later, when I'm wide awake. It'll be better, then."

"..."

"..What?" Fauna lifts up the pillow and peers at Wrathe.

"Are you serious?"

"What?"

"Do you want 'em to kill you?"

"...Well, honestly... Kinda, yea. I'm only nineteen years old and I'm already being hunted by at least a million people. Death will come peacefully to me."

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself. And I forgot that you were nineteen..."

"Yup, my birthday was a while ago. I believe it was the day that Hollix jumped off of a cliff... And I'll stop feeling sorry for myself when I feel like it." Fauna covers her face with a pillow again.

"Well, at least do that later, when knights aren't outside of the house, waiting."

"...Fine," Fauna gets up and trudges out the window. She lands on her feet and looks at the knights. She turns to Wrathe, who landed beside her. "There's a lot of 'em," she mutters.

"Yea. Imagine: you're so hated, that each and every one of them want to kill you."

"...Wow... Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I'm famous."

"Indeed."

"So..." Fauna walks up to the knights and tilts her head to the side. "Whatcha have to kill me?" she asks, searching for their weapons.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:19 pm

"Well, we aren't killing you here." The knight grabs her by the head, handcuffs her, then throws her on the back of his horse. "We're crucifying you."

Crucifying means nailing you to a cross and letting you slowly and painfully die.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Thanks for explaining what crucify meant. You must know me really well by now to know that I'm really that stupid.

Fauna smirks and throws herself off of the horse. The handcuffs heat up to the point where they snap and fall off. Fauna turns around to face the knight, her smirk gone. It's replaced by a frown.

"Who told you to crucify me?" she asks, tilting her head to the side again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 pm

"...you're THAT clueless? You slaughtered a major village, that the lord of this country's daughter happened to be staying at. Now then, since you refuse to come quietly, we will have to use force. ANd don't try any funny stuff, our armor is made of pure Invincillonium." The knight pulls out a huge sword and holds it in the air. "The king said he wants you alive... we'll obey him... but just barely alive." He begins to swing the sword, and... the thing from before speeds between them, and the air blows the sword straight out of his hands. "WHAT ON LORE?" He looks around, confused. Behind him, the thing speeds through and swipes the rest of the knights completely, sending their swords flying into the air. "If this isn't some sort of trick, let god strike me dead right now!" The swords fall, along with the knights sliced head.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Fauna stands, paralyzed, her eyes wide. Only her eyes shift to look around.

"...H-hello?" she asks, turning her body now, barely, to look around. A frightened jolt shoots down her spine.

What was that?

Fauna simply stands, paralyzed again. She shivers fragily and glances at Wrathe.

You scared?

Fauna nods once, very slowly and carefully. She continues to look around-only with her eyes-in search of the thing that just saved her.
We just brought Hector (our cat) back from the vet. He walked out of the pet taxi and... fell over. After we let him eat a little, he insisted on walking out of the bathroom... He tripped over his own feet, bumped into Zak's legs, ran into the wall, collapsed by the bag of cat food... Poor thing.
P.S. You get Hades, we get CANDY!!!
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:04 pm

It doesn't show up.

Meanwhile, the lord gathers up his best men... until a rabbit comes in and eats everyone's heads, including the lord. The rabbit then sets the entire place on fire, and hops away after not finiding what it was looking for.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Wrathe eventually picks up Fauna and sets her back on the bed in her room after she doesn't move for another ten long minutes. Fauna refuses to lay down and sits up with wide eyes.

"Fauna," Wrathe murmurs, "it's nothing. And if it comes back, we know that it's helping you. So you've got nothing to worry about."

"..But what is it?" Fauna asks, staring into oblivion.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Go to sleep, you need it." Wrathe stands up from the bed and walks out of the room. Fauna eventually lays down and sleeps again.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Killgorian continues his search for the thing.

Asaroth searches with his portals.

A monkey does the porlka for no reason whatsoever.

Fauna has COMPLETELY forgotten why she was collecting the gems in the first place.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Wrathe appears in Fauna's room again. He shakes her awake.

"Will you make up your freakin' mind..." Fauna sits up, groggy.

"I had a vision," Wrathe says in a mocking voice.

"...Great... Now lemme sleep.." Fauna covers her face with the pillow.

"Have you completely lost hope?"

"Uh-huh, now go away.." Fauna groans and presses the pillow to her face.

"You can still bring He11ix back."

"Of course I can..."

"Stop it, Fauna. Killgorian and Asaroth are looking for something. I don't know what, but shouldn't we find out?"

"You tell me."

"Yes."

"Noo.."

"Fauna."

"Heh?"

"Get up, take a shower, brush your hair, cut it to normal length, get a different change of clothes, eat, take a nap, and be happy. We're going."

"...Five more minutes..."

"Now."

"..Fine..." Fauna sits up and groans. Wrathe grins and walks out of the room. Fauna takes a shower, brushes her hair out, cuts her hair (it has grown), changes out of her ragged old clothes that she'd been wearing for a least two months straight (she changes into the exact same outfit, but this time, it's clean and doesn't have holes in it), eats a crap load of food, takes a small nap, and is happy to finally be refreshed. She walks downstairs and sees Wrathe sprawled out on the couch, waiting.

"'M ready," Fauna says. Wrathe's eyes flip open, and he looks her over. He grins and stands up.

"Let's go, then." Wrathe gets ready to sling her over his shoulder. She steps back.

"I'm takin' Wolke," she says, smirking. Fauna runs outside and lunges onto her waiting cloud. Wrathe rolls his eyes and sits down by her.

They fly off to Asaroth, who is, according to Wrathe, closer to their location. Wrathe guides them.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Asaroth is opening and closing portals as Fauna flies in. "I don't suppose you know what the thing was that got the Ultimatum?"
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Fauna shakes her head.

"I was hoping you knew," Fauna murmured. "Some knights almost killed.. Er, captured me, and this blurry thing came in.."

Wrathe looks at Asaroth curiously. "Is that what you and the rabbit are looking for? Whatever got the Ultimatum?"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Asaroth: No, we're looking for a good deal on car insurance, YES WE'RE LOOKING FOR IT!
Gecko: Are you sure? You could save hundreds of dollars by switching to Geico-
Asaroth: SHUT UP, RANDOM INSURANCE COMPANY MASCOT!

Asaroth steps on the gecko.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Wrathe winces and leans back a bit. "Alright... I can tell that you've had no luck with that as well.."

"Asaroth," Fauna steps down from the cloud, "who else could have gotten the Ultimatum? You and Killgorian were the only two other than me who were there. Do you think it was invisible, whatever it was?" Fauna continues to murmur ideas and possibilities to herself, pondering what it is.

Wrathe stands up and walks to Asaroth. "Whatever it is, it's scaring the shit out of Fauna," he whispers. "Do you have any clue as to what it might be?" Wrathe steps back again and sits on the cloud.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Asaroth shakes his head. "Not a clue. But it must be powerful, because it beat the challenges in an instant. Also fast, as we saw. And smart, since it knew it could let you face the guardian instead. And it also must be-" Killgorian hops in. "STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS!" Asaroth sighs. "Well, I'm going to keep looking." He opens a portal, and walks through with Killgorian close behind. The portal closes.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Fauna glances at Wrathe. He raises an eyebrow at her.

"Hey, if something tries to kill you again, maybe it'll come back," Wrathe says, smiling.

"I don't wanna die..." Fauna bites her lip and looks around. "I want He11ix back."

"Oh, idea."

"What?"

"Maybe that thing is He11ix."

"He's dead, you moron." Fauna pauses for a moment, and then looks down. "Thanks for getting my hopes up..." she mutters.

"Sorry... But remember when you tried to kill Zander? He came back, even after you.. Well, you know what you did. Things can happen."

"That was GAY! And that is not going to happen, and it isn't possible! He11ix can't be that fast, he's not that powerful, and he's not that smart.. Well, maybe he is, but you get my point! It's not He11ix!" Fauna walks into the forest, obviously pissed off now. Wrathe stands there in the clearing, confused. He follows her, looking around still for the thing.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Fauna STILL HAS COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN WHY SHE WAS COLLECTING THE DAMN GEMS IN THE FIRST PLACE...

Asaroth and Killgorian contnue their search...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Fauna looks over her shoulder at Wrathe. She looks away, and then back at him again. Fauna changes course and heads the other way.

Where're you going now?

To the peek where He11ix is supposed to be revived.

...Why?

Just to make sure.

...Of what?

Fauna smirks and leaps on to Wolke, who was waiting for her again. She arrives at the peek shortly and peers at the top.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:20 pm

The peak appears to have nothing on it, yet a strange feeling eminates from it.

Fauna still does not realize what she was going to do with the gems, and is not picking up any of the silent hints I am giving.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next