Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel and He11ix land

+3
He11ix
Melanie
Zak
7 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Mel and He11ix land - Page 16 Empty Re: Mel and He11ix land

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:55 pm

Darkness suddenly comes over Silverbrooke. The girl steps in front of Hollix.

"You don't drag somebody to their funeral..." she mumbles quietly. The girl kneels down by He11ix and speaks while summoning her dragon. "By the way, I'm Meiko. By what I've seen, the b- hey, wait, this guy isn't dead!" Meiko lunges back and glares at Hollix. Her glare quickly turns to a frustrated and uneasy scowl, which turns to a tearful frown. "I hope I didn't hurt him..." Meiko glances around at everybody. "Somebody else is dead, though." She looks around at Wrathe, Hollix, and He11ix. "It's not you guys, though."

Me?

Meiko jumps and stares at Hollix. "Somebody's speaking in my head!"

"That would be Fauna," Wrathe murmurs. Meiko turns around and stares at Wrathe. "Who?"

"Fauna. She just died an hour ago."

"...Too bad... I can bring her back if you want. Just show me her body."

"...Really? 'Kay, follow me..." Wrathe turns around and walks out of the forest with Meiko following behind.

Fauna taps into Hollix's mind. ...Why was he going to brain wash me...?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pm

Well, I do need something to pass the time on my way to meet Zander. Here's how it works.
9 hours of unending boredom later...

And there you have it. I'm almost there anyway.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Btw, Meiko's character page is up. I need to make some adjustments on it, though. Major adjustments.

"I didn't touch her," Wrathe murmurs, turning away from Fauna. Meiko nods and looks at the body.

"She was... special, was she not?" Meiko asks after a while, turning to Wrathe. Wrathe turns to Meiko, glancing unintentionally at Fauna. "And so are you," Meiko murmurs.

"How.. How can you tell?"

"I can feel it. The power from your watch..." Meiko glances at Wrathe's left wrist, where the broken watch still is. "They're from the Ultimatum. And the power from your robotic side is obvious. I also know that you didn't kill that man. He was knocked unconcious."

"..That's He11ix... And how do you know all of this?" Wrathe slips off the watch and examines it.

"Like I said, I can feel it. My eyes also pick up things that you wouldn't usually see. Although Fauna is a vampire, as am I, I am... gifted. I have 10x the average eyesight, if you may."

"...Amazing... What would you be like if you were to hold the power that I do?"

Meiko tilts her head back and laughs. "It would then be 20x the average eyesight!" she calls, then looks back at Wrathe. "Shall we revive your... friend?"

"..Please.."

"Alright then. Come."

Meiko kneels down by Fauna and places her hand on her cheek. She closes her eyes and goes completely still, and completely limp.

Fauna, dear?

GET AWAY FROM ME!!

...Why, you never told me that she was... Mean.

Sorry about that... Fauna?

Fauna hisses.

I'm sorry, just... Please do what Meiko says.

I DON'T WANT TO BE ALIVE!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!

..Why? Why not?

You betrayed me.

...What? Fauna, no--

You were going to brain wash me if I found out about He11ix. GET. AWAY. FROM. ME!!!

...Fauna...

I don't feel right reviving somebody that doesn't want to be alive...

The three voices are silent now, and Fauna watches Hollix.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:51 am

He11ix begins to come to.

He11ix: What did I miss....
Hollix: Oh, nothing. We're just about to meet Zander.
He11ix: That's nice... is he throwing a dinner party?...
Hollix: ...no.

Hollix drags He11ix up the slode and onto the platform where the Hyper Cannon once stood. Zander is not there. Hollix looks around. "Okay Zander, come on out." The platform drops out from under them, and they fall down into the lower lab. The platform replaces itself.

No one is able to contact their minds.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 am

Fauna had seen before they fell. When they were on the platform...

Okay, fine, if you're going to revive me, hurry up.

Alright.

Light shines everywhere, and then Fauna appears in front of her home where she'd been beaten to death, alive. Wrathe steps towards her, but Fauna teleports away from him with an angry face. She teleports to the platforms on Wolke in time for both Hollix and He11ix to land on it. Fauna looks at them both, and then pokes He11ix in the head.

"I'm back," is all she says.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Giant robot claws jet out from the black pit, and grab everyone. He11ix, Hollix, Fauna, and Killgorian, whom no one knew nor will ever know how he got there, and pulled them down into the pit. The platform THEN replaces itself.

The four wake up in steel shackles all linked to eachother, stuck to the electromagnetic wall. In the shadows, footsteps are heard walking back and fourth. "I see you've finally woken up. Glad to have ALL of you back among the living, in the time anyway. Now then..." Zander turns on the lights far enough to see him, in his black boned and black robot self. "I promised you an explination Fauna, and that's what you will get. And it won't be long and boring liek Hollix's explination. You see, I was dead for over a century. Then I was resurrected by a rouge Zandroid who had apparently studied necromancery. Yes, robots can learn magic. Anyway, I killed him and began to rebuild my robotic parts. Afterwards, I was who you see now. Then, after building an underground fortress that made my former bases of operation inferior, I happened to get a visitor. Your friend Hollix was teleported away when he fell to his suicide, and appeared in that time period. After he was completely destoyed, he left somewhere else. He came back with He11ix, whom he snagged before he was crushed by the boulder. They did pose a threat for some time... but eventually, they had to escape for more help. This time, I tried to pursue them. My hand was the only thing that got through the portal. I controlled my hand to build a time portal generator to get me here. I have revamped this lab entirely to be even BETTER than my base in the future. And my secret weapon whom my past self built... well, that doesn't matter. He11ix, Hollix, it is time. Agree to go back to your points in time in which you died and do so, or I will kill you myself and deliver the bodies. And Fauna, knowing how you die in the future, I must let you live until then. But in that time, I will keep you in a stasis bunker. This hologram will leave for a few minutes until you have thought things over a bit. Good bye." The hologram disappears.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Fauna turns into a shadow and slips out of the shackles. She silently hovers to He11ix and touches his shoulder, turning him to shadow as well. Fauna lets him slip out of the shackles and floats there, facing away from him.

So... Fauna speaks through He11ix's mind, completely forgetting about Hollix and Killgorian. What are you going to do?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:33 pm

"I usually ask Hollix in situation like thes-" He turns to the wall, and Hollix and Killgorian are gone. "Unless he ditches me..."

Hollix is running down the hall with Killgorian close behind.

Hollix: I'd get He11ix to help, but I think you'd be better in this situation.
Killgorian: Understandable. What do we do?
Hollix: We find this secret weapon, and you do as you please to it.
Killgorian: Okay. Let's go.

Killgorian grows to about horse size and begins to fly. Hollix grabs onto him and they speed off through the corridor.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Fauna tilts her head to the side, watching Hollix through his eyes. (With getting revived, she obtained Wrathe's powers through the Ultimatum bracelet since he was in the presence of her)

"...Well, they're finding the secret weapon." Fauna turns to He11ix. "Look, I never got to tell you this, but-"

Wrathe appears next to them with an angry scowl on his face.

"Fauna," he says, clutching her shoulders tightly, "I was going to brain wash you because if you ever found out that He11ix was alive, then he could never come back to life!"

Fauna stares at Wrathe and then slips away into the shadows after a glare.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 pm

Hollix and Killgorian fly through many hallways until they finally come to a giant ampitheatre. They keep going until... they are frozen by the security system's ice beams.

He11ix wanders around, looking for a way out. A red alarm goes off, and the whole place begins to rumble. He11ix turns towards Fauna and starts to run towards her, but he is hit with a freeze ray. The gun aims at Fauna.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Fauna slips into the ground as a shadow and comes up under He11ix, breaking the ice. She quickly turns him into a shadow as well, right when the gun shoots at him again. Fauna slips into the ground again with He11ix and comes back up in front of Hollix and Killgorian. She shoots the ice beams with a gun made from her bracelet, then looks at the two frozen figures. Fauna eventually breaks the ice and then slips into the shadows again, leaving them to fend for themselves. She brings He11ix to the roof of... Somewhere. Probably Zander's new base.

"Anyways," Fauna murmurs, looking over her shoulder, "I needed to say that-"

Wrathe comes out of nowhere again and tackles Fauna.

"You don't understand!!" he screams. "If you were to ever see He11ix, and I couldn't brain wash you, there would be no He11ix!"

Fauna snarls and throws Wrathe off of the roof.

"Damn... ANYWAYS-" Fauna is zapped by lightning and passes out. Wrathe floats up and glares at He11ix with his watch in hand, electricity buzzing around it. He then teleports away.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:09 pm

he11ix breathes a sigh of releif. "We're safe. We're all sa-" A freeze gun comes out and hits Fauna, He11ix, Hollix, and Killgorian in a huge block of ice. A rockslide comes down, burying the ice.

102 Years Later...

The side of the mountian gives out, and a huge chunk of ice falls to the ground. It shatters, and the four are thrown against the ground. He11ix is the first to wake up, and looks at the familiar horizon. Black skies, pollution in the air, constant lightning, the only structure being a huge metal city-looking building, good times, good times...
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Fauna wakes up and looks around. She rolls onto her stomach and stares at the sky. Meiko and Wrathe appear, standing up, next to her and He11ix.

"Fauna," Meiko whispers, "I'm so sorry..."

"'Bout what?" Fauna asks, glances up at the two of them.

"The sky... It's black..."

"It's not your fault. ...Right?"

"...Well..."

Fauna sighs. "What did you do..."

"Well, nothing, really, but Wrathe was too stubborn to help you guys out even though he KNEW that you were stuck in ice... And I was too busy trying to get him to help me help you, and for 102 years..."

"...Oh... 102 years?"

"Yes... But you're a vampire, so you don't age. I don't know how the others aren't dead yet."

"They were frozen solid... I guess it's a miracle." Fauna sits up and looks at the sky closely.

"Well then.." Meiko turns to Wrathe. "Anything you want to say?"

Wrathe glares back and forth at Fauna and He11ix. His eyes eventually land on Fauna's. "I trusted you," he spits, then disappears. Meiko turns towards Fauna again and bows her head.

"I've had to deal with THAT stubborn thing for 102 years... I'm sorry, but I must go..." Meiko disappears as well.

Fauna crawls over to He11ix and sits down by him.

"Well... The thing I needed to tell you 102 years ago was that I'd put a giant bomb under Zander's base... I don't know if it's exploded yet or not."

Just then, I huge, giant, ginormous, enormous, gigantic, gigamamothgalioth-sized explosion erupts from the distance, shaking the ground and spitting dirt and dust into the air, along with chunks of metal. Fauna stares at the explosion and eventually looks back at He11ix.

"...Well... I guess it finally went off." Fauna remains sitting there, staring at the sky again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:31 pm

He11ix and Hollix walk up to Wrathe, looking angry.

He11ix: Well then Wrathe.
Hollix: It appears that today is the day you nearly kill us.
He11ix: And since you are the Wrathe from this time...
Hollix: Where's your little tyrant Zander? Hiding inside his underground tunnels, just waiting to come out and laugh at our defeat?
He11ix: Speak of the devil, the time has come.

Another He11ix and Hollix run in their direction, being chased by some robots. The current Hollix and He11ix pull Fauna and Killgorian behind the rocks. The other pair kick the robots to the ground, and see Wrathe.

Hollix: And who are you? Another minion of Zander, I suppose.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:36 pm

...Wrathe teleported out of there, but oh wells.

"I don't work for Zander. I've never actually met him face-to-face even, but rather heard him through voices in heads and watched him through-" Wrathe yanks Fauna out from behind the rocks and slams her to the ground with his mind, "-HER mind." Wrathe smirks down at Fauna, who is glaring up at him. "If you want answers, ask these guys." Wrathe pulls them all from behind the rocks and sets them down gently to the ground. He then makes a giant rock fall of Fauna before he teleports out of there again.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 pm

He11ix and Hollix (The past ones) stare at them. Hollix smacks his hand to his forehead. "This can't be good." Everything starts to vibrate heavily, and the scenery begins to melt away. Fauna finds herself in a void of nothingness, and floats there for all enernity. I think that everyone could learn a lesson from this.

DON'T FUCK UP THE DAMN TIMESTREAM, YOU RETARD!

OOC: I quoted that from a book.

White yes and no buttons float towards her from the horizon. The words, "Try Again?" Fade into veiw above them.

OOC: I quoted that from a video game.

PIE!

OOC: I quoted that from... food.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:14 pm

OoC: "We still need Oint Balm," is a translation of Midna from Twiligh Princess... Iz funny.

Fauna walks back and forth in the nothingness and sighs.

"He-11ix," she calls out in a long, drawn-out voice. Fauna slumps down to the ground (?) and sighs again.

She touches the 'Yes' button. "One more fucking time," she mutters to herself.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:25 am

Things go back to the moment when everyone is hiding behind the mountian and Hollix and He11ix are looking at Wrathe.

Hollix: Who are you? Another minion of Zander I suppose.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Fauna closes her eyes and zaps Wrathe with lightning, causing him to pass out.

...This way, nobody dies, and we're still undiscovered...

Fauna glances at He11ix hopefully.

..Right?
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Hollix and He11ix look at Wrathe's body. "Something tells me that something just went horribly wrong in the timestream..." Again, the scenery starts to melt away, and Fauna appears at the Try Again Screen. Off in the corner of her vision, a tiny picture of Fauna's face and a "x1" sign hangs out of nowhere. (Translation: Fauna, One Life Left)

Upon interacting with someone who is able to move freely throughout space and time at his own will, you begin to act in a different timestream. Nothing is different, but sometimes if your actions cause time to move to far out of how it's supposed to be, things go Crying or Very sad Shocked affraid Mad Sad bom
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Fauna groans and looks down at her feet, which are engulfed in a misty darkness.

Fauna?

What, Meiko?

Um... I-

Meiko, leave her alone.

But she really should know-

She doesn't need to know anything... Just let her figure it all out on her own.

Know what?

R-

Nothing.

Damn it, Wrathe, tell me!

Yes, Wrathe... Please..

FINE. You wanna know? Rain is back. I don't know how or why, but she's alive and hunting you. Happy?!

Fauna begins to tremble and falls to her knees. ...When... Why..?

...I don't know, Fauna... Wrathe's voice has softened.

Fauna, are you.. Are you dead again?

...I think... I fucked up the timeline again, so I dunno..

Wrathe appears next to Fauna. "You idiot.." he murmurs with a slight smile.

Fauna glares at him. "I thought you were mad at me."

Wrathe turns away from her and holds out one hand. Light gradually fills the area. "Well, I was, but I realized that I told you a while back that I was like Rain, only not a girl, not blue, and not evil... And then Friedhof tackled me and told me that I was evil. So I pointed at her and mouthed, "she's evil." Do you remember?"

"...Yea, I remember."

"And besides... I deserved for you to be mad at me. It sounds like I was trying to keep you from your entire point in life. He11ix. Even though I wasn't, it sounded like that. I'm sorry that I would have had to brain wash you, but-"

"I know... Then He11ix would never have been here at all..."

"Exactly. But now you keep screwing up the time stream, so you're basically killing yourself."

"Again."

"...Indeed..."

Fauna looks away, where there's still darkness. "Because of He11ix."

"He's not exactly healthy for you," Wrathe mutters with a chuckle.

"I know, I know. This is, what, my 3rd time dying over him?"

"Well... there was you crushing the bell for him, which should have killed you. Speaking of which, what kind of bell do you have now?" Wrathe looks at Fauna now with his arm still outstretched in the other direction. Light has filled almost the entire area now. Fauna looks down at her tail and examines the bell.

"The fabric is black with red stripes, and the bell is still white..."

"Is that good or bad?"

"Black and red means hate in our tribe. So.. bad."

"What did blue mean?"

"Courage."

"Who decided what color you got?"

"The Gods. At two years old..."

"Wow... so you went from courage to evil."

"Yea... Not something that you should be proud of."

"Sorry you had to do all of that... And suffer tha-"

A flash of blue appears out of nowhere. Rain stands in front of Fauna, smiling down at her. Meiko appears by Wrathe and looks at Rain curiously. Hellina appears kneeling down beside Fauna.

Fauna stares at everybody, her eyes wide.

Miss me? Rain asks through Fauna's mind.

Fauna grins. Not really, but okay.

Meiko steps closer to Fauna. "Are you ready to go back once more?" she asks, looking at Fauna.

Fauna nods without hesitation.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Okay, no idea how they got there but...okay.

Director: Wrathe vs He11ix and Hollix, Take 3. LET'S GET THIS RIGHT THIS TIME, PEOPLE!

And AGAIN, things go back to the moment when He11ix and Hollix run in.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:25 pm

They were in... Well, oblivion. Hellina was only her imagination, and Rain wasn't really there. But Meiko can communicate with the dead, and Wrathe has a fragment of her power. Rain's speaking through Fauna's mind was only her immagination as well. See? Fauna's cwazy.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:38 pm

Sorry, forgot you're slow. No offense.

Hollix and He11ix charge at Wrathe. The current Hollix leans close to the edge of the rock everyone is hiding behind. "Fight us. And when Zander shows up, act like you're working for him He doesn't know half his minions."
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:00 pm

None taken... When my friends call me retarded/slow, I don't care. When it's a simple acquaintance or enemy, then I get pissed.

Wrathe creates a force field around himself and lets the two smash against it.

Fauna turns to Hollix. "Whaddo we do?" she whispers. She turns to He11ix with wide eyes, and then watches through Wrathe's eyes.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next