Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines Day/Friday the 13th

+7
Melanie
Scolor
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Roh
Triton
DracostheStrong
Nat
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Valentines Day/Friday the 13th - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentines Day/Friday the 13th

Post  Darkman Alex Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 pm

lol...im having a valentines dance at my school on friday

guess...that explains why i dont have a date lol!

screw u friday the 13th!!
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day/Friday the 13th - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentines Day/Friday the 13th

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Melanie wrote:
Mel: Shocked : "Everyone just get along, please!!!"
'Ey! Iz not nice to mock. Rolling Eyes

Just saying...

DragonKing... Oh, you kno

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:28 pm

People fight too much, so I simply try and keep the peace... Neutral
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Roh Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:21 pm

humans nature to fight
Roh
Roh

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Yea, yer right. Zak just slapped my arm...
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 am

we were gonna have a v-day dance...but the class prez is superstitious. -_- Anyway's I wouldn't have anyone to invite.

and while everyone is saying how many GF's and BF's they had let me just say this...

I've had 1 crush...that broke my heart

I used to live in charlotte. I had always lived in that house and shortly after I was born (5 months or so) a girl was born down the street.

her name was Rebeca Sloan. She was the first girl I ever liked.

I don't know if we were best friends but we were close friends...all the way through 5th grade.

In 4th grade my idiot father found out I had a crush on her (was it really that hard to tell?) and told me I should tell her. me being an idiot as well, did.

She didn't care, and felt kinda embarassed about it. I don't think we were ever truely the same after that.

then her (great) aunt died, who was her main excuse to go to my house. (explanation: Rebeca lived two blocks down the street, her aunt was my neighbor)

and I moved to davidson.

we see each other every once in a while (the last time being at church 4 months ago...I don't go to church often...for certain reasons)...and its always awkward.

but now I have a real GF and I wouldn't trade her for the universe (hugz Nat)
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:30 am

my most resent crush,which actually lasted more than a month,was 6th grade
...last year

to defend myself,Lloyd was simply my greatest guy friend at the time

it crashed and burned cuz this kid who had a crush on me in 4th grade(i didnt like him back though,unless as a friend)told him and emberrised me

the dude avoided me and now Jr High sucks cuz we pass each other in the hallways

meh -_-
well,now i have an actual BF(who no one believes exists)who is worth the 8-9 years of heartbreak

*hugz Lloyd back tightly*
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:37 am

it ain't heart break is it? I thought having to wait so long would be more of a heart ache.

...you have a heart?

duh, don't you sense it?

...what's in it?

nothing but Nat.

ah.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:38 pm

i hate zak
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:48 pm

uh....
as u r talking bout an admin i cant control,allow me to ask...

why?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:49 pm

he made me and Mel break up
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:59 pm

...seriously?
why?
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:01 pm

because he hates me
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:09 pm

hmm....
kk,i have a rational solution for this...

(cover ur ears)

*ahem*
ZAK!
QUIT MESSING WITH MY MATCHMAKED COUPLES OR U R SOOOO GETTING IT!!!!!!
DO U KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO GET 2 PPL TOGETHER WHEN 1 OTHER PERSON IS MESSING IT UP?!

*continues swearing for half an hour*
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

why?
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Ooh, ooh, do him next! Just to see him burn! Or let me screw things up for them if it somehow works out (Doubt it).
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:20 pm

unless he sets things right with Mel and Tri,U,He11ix,can matchmake his next girl insiaid of me

*crosses arms over chest to keep from strangling Zak*
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:28 pm

I will reply to that with the following response: Strangling him would be easier.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:40 pm

i hate zak
Agreed.

Basically, what happened was he came in my room and started punching me 'cuz he found out me and Tri were going out... So he threatened to ban us both after he got yelled at by my mom.

That's why I'm thinking of leaving PoL. He says I couldn't come back if I left, though, so that's the only thing stopping me...
(The main reason, actually, is because I'm tired of being under Zak's control. I do something wrong? He threatens to ban me. I tell him to shut up? "I'll ban you!")
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:45 pm

*sigh* well i cant blame zak that much. I mean he is ur older brother and we really havent ever met in real life >.> but still......
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:45 pm

make your own forum... i could help
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:46 pm

...okay...Zak. Your an idiot. Care to explain your reasoning?
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Already solved the banning problem, actually. Although, I wish to maintain my Zak status, so I can't post it where he can see.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:48 pm

He's trying to control me... That's bull crap.

I should be able to do whatever I want without him saying that he'll ban me every five minutes. (Seriously, around every 5 minutes or so he'll say he's gonna ban me.)

He's causing a mental break down on me. Neutral
(I kept laughing for now reason earlier, and then I started crying. Strange.)
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:48 pm

but ya did post where he can read it lol
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum