Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines Day/Friday the 13th

+7
Melanie
Scolor
DragonKing... Oh, you kno
Roh
Triton
DracostheStrong
Nat
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Valentines Day/Friday the 13th - Page 3 Empty Re: Valentines Day/Friday the 13th

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Darkman Alex is rite! i will make my own forum!!!!!
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day/Friday the 13th - Page 3 Empty Re: Valentines Day/Friday the 13th

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:53 pm

I give up on trying to please Zak. It's impossible.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:54 pm

...Tri... No. You are already a part of all Four Forums(LE, NPoL, OPoL, and... [SECRET!!!]) Melanie is part of 2/3 of the non-dead ones. You don't need to form your own, we have enough. Melz, if you get banned, there's always [SECRET!!!] and LE, alright?

Last edited by DragonKing... Oh, you kno on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:55 pm

im still making my own cuz im permenantly leaving NPoL
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:57 pm

*Slaps Dragonking in the face.* I SAID NOT TO POST IT WHERE ZAK CAN SEE!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Well... I d'know if I'll join, old friend. I have enough Forums as it is... But, should I get Banned from one, I'll join. Have fun making it, and if it's Ancient Greece based, Ill help you out a little.

EDIT: AND HE STILL DOESN'T KNOW!!! BUT HE WILL IF YOU TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT IT!!!

Last edited by DragonKing... Oh, you kno on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:59 pm

EDIT LMK AWAY BEFORE ZAK SEES!
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:01 pm

I knew it. Zak destroyed his own forum. 'Cuz here's how it works:

I leave. Tri leaves. Scolor follows Tri. Fira follows Scolor. Nat follows Fira. Lloyd follows Nat. He11ix would most likely follow, since everyone else is gone. (Either that or he would follow me for RP) Dragonking would follow since everyone else was gone as well. Darkman Alex would do the same. Drake would also do the same. So would Roh. M is already pissed off. Everyone else, Zak either hates or they're almost never active.

And Zak actually admitted that my leaving might actually do this... (He said it was possible) Just think: All this over me and Tri.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:02 pm

im good at ideas

i think someone should delete all these forums and combine them...i mean damn. who needs 8 forums? sounds like there is already a new one. im sure ya dont wanna do it for 2 reasons

1. zak/nat for a leader
2. Role playing forums (hate role playing)
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:04 pm

There, I DID! Now Edit away your part.

Melz... I would porb'ly leave after Nat. Most of my good friends on the Forums would'a left by then. Only 3 or 4 would be left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Whatever.. My point is, everybody would leave.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Yea... Zak's being a little unfair about this. Triton is a good guy. If it was He11ix, that's different. But Tritons fine. Imagine, when Faith, my little sister, is my age, I'll be 25. Now, that's a good age to be protective. 15 is a good age to be doing illegal stuff, like ripping stop signs out of the street or something *sidelong glances at other friend who keeps it in his GARAGE*...

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Triton is a good guy. If it was He11ix, that's different.
What are you saying there? Suspect

But no, this isn't the big brother protecting his little sister. Zak hates Triton because he's "a dumb ass." (He keeps saying he'll leave the clan but never does) This is all because he hates Triton. He's being a big fucking girl about all of this...

And yes, I'mma get banned as soon as Zak reads all of this.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:23 pm

well ppl usually change my mind about it
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:25 pm

what do ya say to combining all of these forums...ya probably going to arque with me because of all the posts but who freaken cares(like ya said its not the max lved people and it shouldnt be the number of post either) we could call it elemental protecters...and as for the leadership..i say we have us a good ow american election
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:25 pm

just ta letcha know my clan name is Guardian's of Olympus
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:27 pm

dammit.....too many forums...ya are going to kill this clan

i think ya should listen to my idea....i could help decorate look im working on my forum
(my laptop is getting fixed so i havent been able to keep finish it)

http://swordhavenwarriors.1talk.net/forum.htm

Last edited by Darkman Alex on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:35 pm

should i put titles before the categorys like nat does or leave em like everyone else did?
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:37 pm

u shouldnt make a forum at all.. 2 or 3 post up ^
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  Triton Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:38 pm

well i want to i hate this forum now
Triton
Triton

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:41 pm

*Eye twitches* ...Seth...

And I agree with Darkman Alex. We've got way too many forums branching off. There's [Secret], Swordhaven Warriors, Guardian Olymbus, PoL, OPoL, and LE. Crazy.

I thought we should just start over and make a great big forum with everybody in it, but it would be hard for Nat and Darkman to abandon their clan/forum... So I'm stumped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkman Alex Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:12 pm

um...my clan isnt any part of the Pol or LE...thats just my clan...the members are different then that of this clan...i ment combining Opol, LE, Npol, and the newest one beause think about it there all the same people pretty much
Darkman Alex
Darkman Alex

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonKing... Oh, you kno Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Correction. 75% of these clans were formed due to negative opinion of Zak's Administration. [Secret], LE(Nat's banning), and Guardians of Olympus. All the same people... The general consensus of which seem to believe Zak is a bad Admin. I have no opinion on the matter, as long as you ll continue to talk to me, because, trust me, I will continue into my already well-walked path to insanity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Melanie told me that she didn't want to go out with Triton in the first place and that Scolor made her (Thats why i banned him)

And Triton is a dumbass because he has threatened to leave at least 5 times.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:01 pm

...dude,thats a crap answer

no one can MAKE someone go out with them
ppl tried to make me go out with u

did that work?
didnt think so

and ur a freaking anti-cupid Evil or Very Mad
breaking up Mel and Tri just cuz u dont like Tri for some idiotic reason

good thing ur not trying to break up Fira and Scolor(my best friends...well,one of em)

or Lloyd and me
i'd be out for flesh and blood if u attempted THAT Evil or Very Mad
Nat
Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum