Protectors of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroshire!

+5
He11ix
Melanie
Nat
DracostheStrong
Zak
9 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Heroshire! - Page 6 Empty Re: Heroshire!

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Hollix is watching them from behind a tree. Time freezes, and he walks up to them

A few minutes of -you're not going to know what he did until later- later

He walks away, still bored. When he is back in the inn, time unfreezes.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Fauna (completely oblivious to time freezing) looks inside her bag again and sees the egg. She reaches inside and pulls it out, then looks at the elixir.

"No," she says simply, putting the egg back. "You shouldn't force a dragon's birth, nor quicken it. You should only let it happen naturally, and DON'T STICK IT IN A BOX FULL OF SOCKS!! ...Besides, it's close to hatching anyways. It's been more than a week," she adds. Faible wakes up and taps Fauna on the shoulder.

"Tell him about the Iditarod and music contest," she whispers in Fauna's ear. Fauna makes a face at Faible and shakes her head, confused.

"What?" she asks, whispering as well.

"I won!" she whispers back. "Well, not the Iditarod, but the music contest..."

"Dude, you're freakin' crazy," Fauna mutters.

"Yea, I know, what's yer point?" Faible smirks and falls back asleep. Fauna stares at her for a good minute or so and then turns back to Zak.

"Probably a dream.." she mutters under her breath. "Anyways, Zak, the egg will hatch soon, so there's no point in the elixir."
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Hollix snickers as he sticks something underneath his bed. "She honestly thinks it will hatch soon... she will be waiting quite a while before the decorated rock hatches..." He pulls down his sheets so you can't see the egg.

Meanwhile, in the inn's trashcan, the necro kit's cauldron spits out a large black pearl.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:36 pm

throam'sil...needy for accompaniment goes to hang out with Ho11ix

he flies in the window as ho11ix pulls the covers down to hide something

hello, ho11ix, whats up?

"Girl, you don't owe me favors, don't make it my fault you will."

Dracos is standing on top of the trees, in the light.

oh, i ge-...um...I'll just be going

"your soul stays unnamed. I don't feel the need of taking such a thing to my realm. however, a murderor aught to pay up for his many lives."

what happens when a paladin resurrects? he listens to god, not death. thus ignoring that step. basically, you have life hax, unless gets you himself. now I say run. and run fast
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Faible wakes up again and pokes Fauna.

"Whaaat?" Fauna asked, turning to Faible again.

"Didja see the egg?" Faible asks, pointing to the bag.

"Yes, I saw it... I see it every time I pull it out of the bag."

"Look at it, though."

Fauna stares at Faible and then pulls the egg out. "So?"

"It's supposed to have a spot that looks like a dog's chew toy... Like a bone."

"What?" Fauna glares at Faible. "You're seriously crazy."

"I know... But, if you REALLY looked at it, you would know that that's not your egg. It's been misplaced."

"Faible-" Fauna stops, noticing that she's right. It's not the same egg. (She doesn't know it's a rock, though..)

"Zak!" Fauna calls, pointing at her rock. "You took the egg.. Give it back!" Fauna scowls.

"Oh, and.." Faible taps Fauna again. "Run awaaay..." She gestures towards Dracos and Unnamed.

Fauna smirks. "I can take 'em."

Faible shrugs and falls back on the cloud.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Hollix looks at Thorosamil. "Nothing much. You?"

Two red eyes open up on the black pearl. It begins to move around, struggling to get out of the trash.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Zak is sitting in his tree with the eggy in his lap, grinning. He thinks about what Fauna said about letting it hatch by itself...But he wants it to hatch nowwww. He decides not to make it hatch right now, instead he builds a makeshift Baby harness and carries it around. Razz
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:11 pm

OOC:

...Erm... Zak, Hollix stopped time and stop the real egg, replacing it with a rock that looks like the egg. She THINKS Zak has the real one, but Hollix has it. Therefore... you have no egg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Fine i steal it from Hollix and KEEEEEEEL him.
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:41 pm

"Don't fight me little girl. I know every move you have and can survive all of them. *looks at unnamed* though you should move yourself to another area"

RUN!!!! *runs fast. REAL FAST*

"lets move this fight elsewhere."

pulls out scythe and cuts a dark cut in the air next to Fauna...who is sucked in. He jumps in after her.

Fauna falls out on top of Zak (crushing the fake egg) and both fall to the ground out of the tree

" *stepping out of the shadow of the tree*now. where was I? oh yeah *holds scythe to Zak's throat* Murderous soul, your time is long up. as for you girl. If you wish to end your time here, very well."
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:43 pm

The bowling ball sized orb manages to knock over the trash can and roll out. He looks around, and makes for the fireplace. It rolls straight into the flames. It starts to burn, then the flames turn purple. The flaming orb begins to float up into the air, then gently glides out of the fireplace. It's red eyes dart around the room, and it starts floating aimlessly around the room, looking for it's master.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:09 pm

Dracos' scythe catches on fire and burns to ashes. Fauna merely gazes at him, curious of what he can throw at her next.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:25 pm

OoC
warning. Dracos is no longer Dracos. He is Death. Death IS a god

BiC

"girl, you cannot destroy what cannot exist."

the scythe merely reforms as shadowy flames, some tendrils of darkness wrapping around Fauna's wrists.

"Now, you will both die"

The blade of the scythe resolidifys and comes down in an arch.

You were right. I shouldn't have locked you in here.

...what's wrong.

nothing, why would something be wro-

-_-

...Dracos is possessed by Death

WHAT!

*flies off*

...I'm just gonna stay here
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:31 pm

Fauna looks up at Death carelessly.

"F-y-i, I'm already dead. You see this?" Fauna points to the black halo with little horns on them above her head. "That means I'm 1) dead, and 2) evil. So... Good luck killing something that's already dead."

Fauna smirks and lights the scythe on fire again, just for the fun of it.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  DracostheStrong Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:51 am

"however, you do not reside in my realm, meaning you are undead. I REALLY HATE UNDEAD!"

The burning scythe comes down, point first towards Fauna's neck.
DracostheStrong
DracostheStrong

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 am

Fauna leans to the left so that the scythe hits her shoulder. There's a splitting sound, like two swords hitting with great strength, and the scythe flies back.

"Simple things like scythes don't hurt me," Fauna murmured, peering at her unharmed shoulder. "Things like that don't hurt vampires."

She grins and waits for another attack.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zak Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:35 am

OOC I'm sorry mel but vampires aren't that strong...i'm gonna have to call godmodding on this one.

Light rings bind both Fauna and Death Dracos. Zak is sitting down controlling the rings with his hands. "So Death, yes i know its you, why are you here? And why are you using Dracos' body?"

Zak glares at Fauna, "First of all...WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EGGY?!? And second, I think i'm going to purify your soul" Twisted Evil Zak squeezes the fist controlling Fauna's light ring and she is engulfed in light. There is a faint metallic sound.

Zak glares back at Death Dracos. "Now answer my questions"
Zak
Zak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Ooc: A friggin' scythe wouldn't kill a vampire. According to Twilight (it's my only source of vampires..), only vampires can kill vampires. And in Silverbrooke/Mel&He1, Fauna got hurt plenty of times; she died 'cuz she destroyed the little bell on her tail. (Yes, her life depends on a little bell)

"I don't have your damned egg. Somebody took it somehow; I'm guessing they stopped time. And secondly, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY BELL!?" Fauna points to her bare tail, snarling.

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Hollix sees what is going on through the window. He scowls. "Zak... the fool. Only godlike beings can destroy Death. And there's only one that I know about...

Hollix picks up Thorosamil (If he's till there, I forget) and throws him out the window so he doesn't get hurt in what he's about to do. He opens a time portal, and he focuses for a moment. The portal begins to flash, and turns pitch black. Darkness begins to seep out... along with two, soulless, famous eyes...

Meanwhile the fireball has scared the innkeeper half to death and is floating around the ground floor of the inn.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Slayer Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:55 pm

The word of death being unleashed again is spread to the ears of Sepulchure and once again his castle arrives in the horizon and behind Zak appears Heron, "You really think your strength can match that of a immortal being?" Heron then disappears and then is back with Sepulchure at his side. "I will take it from here Paladin," Sepulchure says pushing Zak to the side and a huge skull had comes from the ground binding Death "I know who you are and all I want to know if why you are here and what you want and why use the same body its like you want us to know." Heron to make sure death stays put raises his hand and spines come from the ground and wrap up Death.
Slayer
Slayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:01 pm

OoC: Just keep in mind, guys, that Dracos slided through the air and created a big cut in the sky, which is where we all are now.. Just pointing that out, 'cuz He11ix said that he saw us through the window and Heron just came out of nowhere. o-o"
Fauna watches, wide-eyed. It's like they had completely forgotten about her. She gets up and walks to the portal that Dracos made (the slash) and steps through, returning to Heroshire. Faible is nowhere to to be found, but Wolke is at the ground as fog. Is poofs up and swoops Fauna up the instant she steps out, and floats above the inn. Faible is on the roof, balled up and asleep. Fauna looks around.

"Well, now I'm just bored-" Fauna stops and sees the giant fireball through the inn windows. "Ooh!" Fauna floats down and watches the fireball curiously.
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:06 pm

He saw through the portal.

"I have some questions of my own, thanks." A stream of darkness flies through the cut, and hammers into the ground next to Sepulchure, and a sillouette of a human rises out from the resulting pool of darkness. His red eyes roll out from inside the head sillouette. Abyssal stares at Death Dracos. "I would like to know how you survived our last encounter."

Hollix collapses on the ground, exausted from breaking a time paradox. The fireball floats up the stairs, goes over to Hollix, and hovers over him.
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 pm

OoC: Ah.. I didn't know you could do dat. 0.0"
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  He11ix Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:13 pm

OOC: Master Of Time And Space. He can see through portals. And glass. BUt he doesn't think the second one is that special.

And... duh. Who else do you know that's made of focused darkness with red eyes. BARNEY?
He11ix
He11ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 pm

...Don't be mean... By the way, I've Googled Abyssal multiple times, and.. Big black scary thing with red eyes. Suspect

And you only have 50 posts to go before 1000. Razz
Melanie
Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum